Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

Shooting skill is something all Americans should learn.

She is being taught firearms safety and respect for the firearm. That is a good thing.

She may or may not have an interest in it as she gets older. However, now she enjoys going to the range with Dad and Grandpa and doing a little plinking. Beats sitting on the couch with an I-phone in her hand watching stupid silly Tic Tok videos like a lot of her friends do.

You stupid Moon Bats wouldn't understand.
She is fuckin 11!!!!!!
She should be playing with dolls not weapons of slaughter.

Last edited:
Uh...organized militias are already illegal in all 50 states. This just looks like putting some teeth with a bill that will actually enforce what is already supposed to be illegal....and don't EVER call a National Guard reservist a member of a "militia".
They take great offense to that.
Ever heard of the constitutionally protected unorganized militia?

She is fuckin 11!!!!!!
She should be playing with dolls not weapons on slaughter.

She likes sports, plays with dolls and doing girly girl things but she also enjoys going out to the range with Dad and Grandpa and shooting the little .22. She also likes astronomy and science.

Just because you are a pussy don't mean other people are.

1705363344799.png

She likes sports, plays with dolls and doing girly girl things but she also enjoys going out to the range with Dad and Grandpa and shooting the little .22. She also likes astronomy and science.

Just because you are a pussy don't mean other people are.

You are deplorable to do this to a little girl, family no less.

Lots of dead history to read about.
Dead history?
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

You are deplorable to do this to a little girl, family no less.
Unlike President Potatohead sexually assaulting his daughter we didn't do anything to her. If she didn't like it then she would not want to go to the range and we wouldn't put any pressure on her. We let her shoot a BB gun in the back yard when she was eight and she enjoyed doing it. When we asked her if she wanted to shoot the .22 at the range she got very excited and wanted to go.

Don't be a little butt hurt pussy. Just because you don't like something don't mean other people shouldn't do it. You are typical busybody Moon Bat Karen and a danger to the liberty of this country.

Unlike President Potatohead sexually assaulting his daughter we didn't do anything to her. If she didn't like it then she would not want to go to the range and we wouldn't put any pressure on her. We let her shoot a BB gun in the back yard when she was eight and she enjoyed doing it. When we asked her if she wanted to shoot the .22 at the range she got very excited and wanted to go.

Don't be a little butt hurt pussy. Just because you don't like something don't mean other people shouldn't do it. You are typical busybody Moon Bat Karen and a danger to the liberty of this country.
Let's be clear, this is deplorable of you. Take her to the soup kitchen to help feed the immigrants looking for a new life.

Deplorable

Do you know how ignorant the argument is that "because I did it is ok?"

No you don't. You don't value education, facts or data. You are MAGA.
He's actually kind of a leftist. Not the worst, but not my favorite either.

Maybe someday you'll learn who people are here, cupcake. :itsok:

That's actually about my favorite post he's ever made. because there's truth to that.

Lets be even more clear. You are a busybody sicko Moon Bat Karen that thinks he/she/it should be telling parents what is best for their children.

Lol
If you think parents know what is best for their kids your ignorance is beyond.
It sounds good but facts are that parents for the most part are idiots.
They want to get into education with no understanding of the education protocols which are so important.
Parents involve their kids in church, teach them racism and bias. They even teach lite girls how to use a weapon designed to tear through living flesh for the purpose of slaughter.
So yes, I should be telling parents what to do with their children as I am educated and know how thinks work together.
You are but a bobblehead repeating what you were told as a child. Never thinking for yourself.

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for......Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make a exception. 😐
D.O.A.

He's actually kind of a leftist. Not the worst, but not my favorite either.

Maybe someday you'll learn who people are here, cupcake. :itsok:

That's actually about my favorite post he's ever made. because there's truth to that.

I will not remain in this cesspool long enough to identify trash from either "side."
I have abandoned this shit hole several times because there is no real debate and virtually all posters are ignorant ass holes.

Forum List

Back