Democrats causing gun crime Chicago, #59...felon on felony bond for illegal gun, shoots

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party keeps releasing violent criminals...over and over again.....then, they use the shootings by these criminals they released as an excuse to go after the guns of law abiding people...

Prosecutors on Wednesday said a convicted felon shot and killed a man who was riding in a car with the gunman’s ex-girlfriend in October. The accused man, Davion Fountain, 22, was on bond for a pending charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm at the time of the murder.

He is the 59th person accused of killing, trying to kill, or shooting someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. A total of 91 victims are involved in those crimes.

The judge is a democrat...

The democrat party keeps releasing violent criminals...over and over again.....then, they use the shootings by these criminals they released as an excuse to go after the guns of law abiding people...
Working as intended.

Name me a Republican-led city, state, or county that doesn't bond out felons.

Still waiting for a Republican-led city that doesn't allow felons to bond out...

Prosecutors on Wednesday said a convicted felon shot and killed a man who was riding in a car with the gunman’s ex-girlfriend in October. The accused man, Davion Fountain, 22, was on bond for a pending charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm at the time of the murder.

He is the 59th person accused of killing, trying to kill, or shooting someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. A total of 91 victims are involved in those crimes.

The judge is a democrat...

Not the party, but possibly some activist judges, though have seen this on both sides on occasion.

Moonglow (I hate to admit agreement with Moonglow on anything) is right, all states and local jurisdictions allow for bond in criminal cases, but, in the case of "violent" criminals with long rap sheets, I believe that the bond should be sufficient to inhibit their ability to come up with the 10% needed for the bail bondsman/person to pony up the rest, after all if it is simply reasonable to believe that such an individual will go on committing crimes after being bailed out, then he/she/it should be limited in their ability to actually get out.
Also, Otis Mayfield is also correct, the government hasn't taken the firearms away from law abiding citizens....."yet." They are trying to chip away at our right to bear arms though, that's why they don't mind the carnage in the big cities to go on. They figure that if the public gets sick of hearing the violent crime statistics, the public will eventually give in and say, "get rid of all guns."
Once the public is disarmed, out will go the Constitution and in will come the draconian laws.

Moonglow (I hate to admit agreement with Moonglow on anything) is right, all states and local jurisdictions allow for bond in criminal cases, but, in the case of "violent" criminals with long rap sheets, I believe that the bond should be sufficient to inhibit their ability to come up with the 10% needed for the bail bondsman/person to pony up the rest, after all if it is simply reasonable to believe that such an individual will go on committing crimes after being bailed out, then he/she/it should be limited in their ability to actually get out.
Also, Otis Mayfield is also correct, the government hasn't taken the firearms away from law abiding citizens....."yet." They are trying to chip away at our right to bear arms though, that's why they don't mind the carnage in the big cities to go on. They figure that if the public gets sick of hearing the violent crime statistics, the public will eventually give in and say, "get rid of all guns."
Once the public is disarmed, out will go the Constitution and in will come the draconian laws.
Today there are more gun-carrying freedoms than we had in the 1980's.

Today there are more gun-carrying freedoms than we had in the 1980's.
Yep, I hate to admit it but you are right and it took a lot of effort to get past the old Jim Crow laws that the dems put on the books. Of course they were carried over as a form of control over the citizenry by politicians on both sides.....Politicians fear a armed citizenry.

Heck, in NC you still have to get permission to buy a handgun in the form of a pistol purchase permit from the county sheriff’s office of the county in which purchaser resides and show cause why you need a handgun.....That one is a direct holdover from the Jim Crow era.

As to the whole Chicago thing.....Well that's more of a, "yeah, water is still wet" type of thing. Dems are always going to blame others/something else for the mess that they created.

Yep, I hate to admit it but you are right and it took a lot of effort to get past the old Jim Crow laws that the dems put on the books. Of course they were carried over as a form of control over the citizenry by politicians on both sides.....Politicians fear a armed citizenry.

Heck, in NC you still have to get permission to buy a handgun in the form of a pistol purchase permit from the county sheriff’s office of the county in which purchaser resides and show cause why you need a handgun.....That one is a direct holdover from the Jim Crow era.

As to the whole Chicago thing.....Well that's more of a, "yeah, water is still wet" type of thing. Dems are always going to blame others/something else for the mess that they created.
Violence in Chicago has existed since Chicago was a mark on the map no matter who will be in charge there will always be violence because humans are involved. There is not one city in one state that has no violence that occurs. I have no idea why myopics think Republican ran cities and states are crime-free havens, they are not.

Good guys with guns and the good guys without guns become bad guys with guns.
And once again, guns are wot's good and wot jesus brings.

Violence in Chicago has existed since Chicago was a mark on the map no matter who will be in charge there will always be violence because humans are involved. There is not one city in one state that has no violence that occurs. I have no idea why myopics think Republican ran cities and states are crime-free havens, they are not.
Yeah, Chicago may as well be on the surface of the moon for all i care about it.....Trouble is Cook county ruins a otherwise decent state....Sorta like NYC does NY.....City States are the bane of our Republic.

I can't think of too many large cities are aren't run by dems and most all have problems. North, South, East, West, it makes no difference, if dems are running things and they have a large minority population they have issues.

Yeah, Chicago may as well be on the surface of the moon for all i care about it.....Trouble is Cook county ruins a otherwise decent state....Sorta like NYC does NY.....City States are the bane of our Republic.

I can't think of too many large cities are aren't run by dems and most all have problems. North, South, East, West, it makes no difference, if dems are running things and they have a large minority population they have issues.
The only reason you can't think of big cities run by Repubs is that you refuse to investigate and recognize the truth of existence.

The only reason you can't think of big cities run by Repubs is that you refuse to investigate and recognize the truth of existence.
I really don't give a shit, I'm a hinterlands man but the combined crime rate for Ft. Worth TX (R) is 1/3 less than that of Detroit MI (D).

Then again Boston MA (D) is slightly less but generally speaking dem cities are much more crime ridden than the 24 gop run cities out of 100 major cities in the US of roughly the same size.

Atlanta GA has double the crime rate of Virginia Beach, Virginia and are of the same size....VA Beach is deemed the safest city in the US.

Well it looks as if Moonglow has up and RUNN OFT but if anyone wants to compare R vs D run cities then here's a list of 100 largest cities in the us and if they are D or R run.

Party affiliation of the mayors of the 100 largest cities

All you have to do is look up their crime rates and you will find that (no surprise) dem run cities for the most part have higher crime rates.

The exceptions are D cities where their PDs (like in Boston) have not been de-nutted.

Nobody is going after the guns of law-abiding people.

Give me an example where a responsible gun owner had their gun taken by the guberment.
I did, look in your other thread. 1986. Banned post 86 machineguns, for sale to military and police only. If it's banned and I can't own one as a law abiding person, that fits your question to a T. They took them from the people.

Forum List

Back