🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats concerned about Latino Family Seperation

View attachment 196859 How times have changed....

Let’s see....the child was being held captive by relatives, who refused to return him to his father despite a judges ruling.

Does the kid look like he's being "held captive?" The father demanded custody only because Castro insisted on it.
The father demanded custody because it is his child.

Ok. So when a father demands custody, he can send in guns via proxy to get his child. Do Liberals want that?
It was decided by the courts...you missed that part.

Oh, so now you are going to site Law. Isn’t that what the Trump Administration is doing in enforcing Immigration Law?

Let’s see....the child was being held captive by relatives, who refused to return him to his father despite a judges ruling.

Does the kid look like he's being "held captive?" The father demanded custody only because Castro insisted on it.
Bullshit. His father abadoned him when he got a new wife in Cuba.

The Latino family should avoid actions that would cause separation

Wow. You are digging deep.

Who expressed a desire to repeat that episode?

The child was not crying to return he was crying to stay. Point being, no Lefties had an issue then. Hey, they had no issue with a gun being use either.
The child is too young to know what is happening.

Point being, this was one incident where the courts sided clearly with the fathers rights, any tearing apart was being done by the relatives refusing to return him to his father. It is a lousy example to use. Do you have anything better?
The child went to a communist country, so why you complaining about Trumps sending them back?
I’m not. Where did you get that from?
Read your response.

The child was not crying to return he was crying to stay. Point being, no Lefties had an issue then. Hey, they had no issue with a gun being use either.

Point being, this was one incident where the courts sided clearly with the fathers rights, any tearing apart was being done by the relatives refusing to return him to his father. It is a lousy example to use. Do you have anything better?
The child went to a communist country, so why you complaining about Trumps sending them back?
Read your response.
You believe children should be intentionally deprived of their parents. You think that’s funny. You’re a sick psychopath.

Bullshit. His father abadoned him when he got a new wife in Cuba.
Liar.
Elián González

Read your response.
Where am I complaining about deportations? I am complaining about the new policy of separating all parents from their children at the border, prior to hearings.

Read your response.
You believe children should be intentionally deprived of their parents. You think that’s funny. You’re a sick psychopath.
The pictures was under Obama's watch. You still have a problem?

Read your response.
Where am I complaining about deportations? I am complaining about the new policy of separating all parents from their children at the border, prior to hearings.
same policy under Obama, what's your problem?

Read your response.
But....but.....but..but..but

Democrats concerned about Latino Family Seperation

Republicans enjoy separating Latino families.

You did not spell separation correctly...

Read your response.
I wasn't responding to this thread. I was just commenting on your (lack of) character.

It was his mother’s wishes that he be with relatives in a free country. So the Left was not pro-woman.
He has a father. Don’t his wishes count?
Not in liberal man hating America they don't.

That's a lie. MOST lefties had a problem then. You are fake news.

It was the Left’s team of Clinton’s and Reno leading the charge with guns separating child from family for political gain just like they did with Waco. Don’t tell me Most Left had a problem with it. It was their guy and gals doing it.

That's a lie. MOST lefties had a problem then. You are fake news.

It was the Left’s team of Clinton’s and Reno leading the charge with guns separating child from family for political gain just like they did with Waco. Don’t tell me Most Left had a problem with it. It was their guy and gals doing it.

Sorry. You are making that up. The raid and the gun in the kids face was condemned by Americans of all political stripes. It did give a hard-on to RW bigots, though.

It was under President Clinton and Janet Reno's watch.

And ... If you haven't figured out the "here and now" politics of Progressives ... Then you are way behind the ball.
What happen yesterday, who was involved, how the decisions were made ... Doesn't make a difference.

They will say whatever is necessary to get what they want now.

Forum List

Back