🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats concerned about Latino Family Seperation

View attachment 196859 How times have changed....

Let’s see....the child was being held captive by relatives, who refused to return him to his father despite a judges ruling.

Does the kid look like he's being "held captive?" The father demanded custody only because Castro insisted on it.
The father demanded custody because it is his child.

I agree and the kid should have been sent to him.

He is the father and has parental rights.

View attachment 196859 How times have changed....

Wow. You are digging deep.

Who expressed a desire to repeat that episode?

The child was not crying to return he was crying to stay. Point being, no Lefties had an issue then. Hey, they had no issue with a gun being use either.

That's a lie. MOST lefties had a problem then. You are fake news.

It was the Left’s team of Clinton’s and Reno leading the charge with guns separating child from family for political gain just like they did with Waco. Don’t tell me Most Left had a problem with it. It was their guy and gals doing it.

Sorry. You are making that up. The raid and the gun in the kids face was condemned by Americans of all political stripes. It did give a hard-on to RW bigots, though.

How would RW find it appealing that the government can come into a home with guns and take a child?

Wow. You are digging deep.

Who expressed a desire to repeat that episode?

The child was not crying to return he was crying to stay. Point being, no Lefties had an issue then. Hey, they had no issue with a gun being use either.

It was the Left’s team of Clinton’s and Reno leading the charge with guns separating child from family for political gain just like they did with Waco. Don’t tell me Most Left had a problem with it. It was their guy and gals doing it.

Sorry. You are making that up. The raid and the gun in the kids face was condemned by Americans of all political stripes. It did give a hard-on to RW bigots, though.

How would RW find it appealing that the government can come into a home with guns and take a child?

You guys love that shit. Who are you trying to kid?

RW love the Second Amendment. You might want to analyze your statement and see if that aligns with what The Second Amendment is all about. HINT: your assessment could not be more disjointed.

RW love the Second Amendment. You might want to analyze your statement and see if that aligns with what The Second Amendment is all about. HINT: your assessment could not be more disjointed.

No....they love ripping brown kids away from their parents. Gives em' a woody every time.

No....they love ripping brown kids away from their parents. Gives em' a woody every time.

Oh please, stop with the racial component. I am father to brown kids, husband to a brown wife and am part brown myself. If you really believe that something must be done then your side should push or open borders or fast path to citizenship via immigration reform. I will not back open borders or lax immigration enforcement at a compromise to US Security and Economic well being. Or, as I have said before, why not the US take over all of Central America then everyone will be citizens? Radical notion, yes, but, obviously it’s better in US than those places some have called shitholes. You people make a stink about calling it a shithole yet make the case that these people are trying to leave bad conditions with no opportunity for a better life.

Forum List

Back