Democrats continue to punish working class Americans that have a job...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
One of the workers Disney fired and forced to train his foreign replacement is scheduled to testify before Congress Thursday, when he will share his story and plead with lawmakers to recognize it as part of a nationwide problem with the H-1b visa program.

“This situation at Disney is not an anomaly,” Leo Perrero says in prepared testimony obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. “This same abuse of the H1B program is happening nationwide.”

Perrero was laid off just ahead of the holidays in 2014 and then forced to train his foreign replacement on an H-1b visa, before he and hundreds of other IT workers at Disney in Florida left their job. He had been at Disney for more than 10 years and received outstanding performance reviews, and actually thought

Read more: Laid Off Disney Worker Will Tell Congress: ‘Disney Is Not An Anomaly’

Laid Off Disney Worker Will Tell Congress: ‘Disney Is Not An Anomaly’

The dems are creating this environment and then complain about corporate greed.
If the dems want cheap labor this bad. At least introduce a bill allows American teenagers to get these jobs "first" at the lower wage.

Democrats are the new Nazi's. Don't share their ideals, then pay the price for their intolerance.....

I think one of the reasons why Trump is so popular with the working class (including me), he's one of the only billionaire elites who don't look down on us. For a billionaire, he has a surprisingly accurate handle on mainstream American's needs and concerns.

It isn't a matter of political party, look at the records of leadership in both parties on the issue and the Republicans are just as, if not more, guilty. Their palms are greased by the corporate donors and it isn't like they expect nothing in return. I do agree with the statement about how this issue is benefitting Trump.

Forum List

Back