Democrats-Continue to pursue these policies

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
1. Disparage and berate parents for seeking involvement in their children’s schooling.
2.Continue to suggest that actions of 150-200 years ago need to be applied as if in the here and now and seek money from white people over it and other “punishments”
3. Increase the praise of illegals and criminals and chastise all working whites while demanding money from them to fund illegals, criminals and deadbeats
4.Increase feelings over facts in all affairs

I’m almost afraid to publish this but since it’s thinking based Im not worried libs will catch on.
Somewhere around 30% of Dems are not nuts. I think about half of those have come our way. The veil of fog confusion was so thick over Trump that All Dems were willing to get on board for the destruction of America. That fog has dissipated with Joe ShitNap stumbling all over the planet.
Great times are ahead and a lot of the paid trolls will have trouble getting funds now

Last edited:
1. Disparage and berate parents for seeking involvement in their children’s schooling.
2.Continue to suggest that actions of 150-200 years ago need to be applied as if in the hear and now and seek money from white people over it and other “punishments”
3. Increase the praise of illegals and criminals and chastise all working whites while demanding money from them to fund illegals, criminals and deadbeats

I’m almost afraid to publish this but since it’s thinking based Im not worried libs will catch on.
Somewhere around 30% of Dems are not nuts. I think about half of those have come our way. The veil of fog confusion was so thick over Trump that All Dems were willing to get on board for the destruction of America. That fog has dissipated with Joe ShitNap stumbling all over the planet.
Great times are ahead and a lot of the paid trolls will have trouble getting funds now
Too early to say, whether your premise is still true after last night's election in Virginia or not.

2.Continue to suggest that actions of 150-200 years ago need to be applied as if in the hear and now and seek money from white people over it and other “punishments”

1635973218970.jpeg

Dem win would have most likely confirmed more of same
Gotta give you that one. Great issues came up in that race. McAuliff stumble big time, and the novice played it expertly. Bet he will be a good Governor.

Forum List

Back