Democrats Continue With Their Racist Behavior

Damn near all mass shooters are white males. That is the "truth", therefore, we should ban all white males from owning firearms. That work for you? Because it is the same damn thing as this bullshit.
Yes, you are full of bullshit.

All that typing, and nothing to back it up.

Minorities ARE repeat offenders at a higher rate than whites, that's just reality.
Did I say it wasn't a reality you stupid shit? Hell, I am pretty sure I even admitted it was true. And what is funny, you are absolutely demonstrating precisely why California needs this type of legislation.

Did I say it wasn't a reality you stupid shit? Hell, I am pretty sure I even admitted it was true. And what is funny, you are absolutely demonstrating precisely why California needs this type of legislation.

Too keep the revolving door running?

Yep, that's gonna work......

Everything is about race to them. Even after the recent Supreme Court ruling, they still want to discriminate based on race. How long will it be before a judge rules that California is breaking the law and using race based discrimination, yet again?

Ridiculous

The left are certifiable loons.

Damn near all mass shooters are white males. That is the "truth", therefore, we should ban all white males from owning firearms. That work for you? Because it is the same damn thing as this bullshit.
That isn't the truth. There are mass shootings EVERY WEEK in the hood. They just aren't called that because it's a narrative busting reality.

Yes, you are full of bullshit.
Explain to me how it is different? Minorities are re-offendors at a higher rate than whites, therefore, they should be given longer sentences than whites. The vast majority of mass shooters are white males, therefore white males should be banned from owning guns. Go.

Explain to me how it is different? Minorities are re-offendors at a higher rate than whites, therefore, they should be given longer sentences than whites. The vast majority of mass shooters are white males, therefor white males should be banned from owning guns. Go.

they should be given longer sentences for their current crimes due to their previous crimes due to the CRIMES, not their race.

That isn't the truth. There are mass shootings EVERY WEEK in the hood. They just aren't called that because it's a narrative busting reality.
That is absolutely comical. You gun nuts are beyond stupid. Someone complains about the number of mass shootings and you gun nuts scream and holler about how some gang war shooting with two dead and three injured shouldn't be counted as a mass shooting. And now, well when it suits your purpose, dammit, those shootings need to be counted.

How is this a "racist" behavior. If only you read the article:

The bill would add a section to the Penal Code of California requiring courts, whenever they have the authority to determine a prison sentence, to "rectify" alleged racial bias in the criminal justice system by taking into account how historically persecuted minorities are affected differently than others.

"It is the intent of the Legislature to rectify the racial bias that has historically permeated our criminal justice system as documented by the California Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans," the proposed new section to the Penal Code reads. "Whenever the court has discretion to determine the appropriate sentence according to relevant statutes and the sentencing rules of the Judicial Council, the court presiding over a criminal matter shall consider the disparate impact on historically disenfranchised and system-impacted populations."

(full article online)

It's still racist.

What does the past have to do with a black committing a crime now?

If some black dude goes out and robs a store or shoots someone he should be punished accordingly. If a judge is racially biased then he shouldn't be a judge, if a judge takes into account someone's race and percieved prejudice then he shouldn't be a judge.

You comitt a crime then you're sex or skin color or sexual orientation has no bearing on things. If it does, then you shouldn't be a judge.

All that wording does is create the ability to interpretate it to allow a judge to be racially biased for blacks instead of treating them like a criminal across the board.

When you comitt a crime you're skin color doesn't mean shit. To say otherwise is unjustly.

It's still racist.

What does the past have to do with a black committing a crime now?

If some black dude goes out and robs a store or shoots someone he should be punished accordingly. If a judge is racially biased then he shouldn't be a judge, if a judge takes into account someone's race and percieved prejudice then he shouldn't be a judge.

You comitt a crime then you're sex or skin color or sexual orientation has no bearing on things. If it does, then you shouldn't be a judge.

All that wording does is create the ability to interpretate it to allow a judge to be racially biased for blacks instead of treating them like a criminal across the board.

When you comitt a crime you're skin color doesn't mean shit. To say otherwise is unjustly.
[When one receives a sentence for the same crime, the skin color means everything to some Judges. That is the point of the article]

Black men statistically received harsher prison sentences than white men who commit the same crimes, according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

The disproportionate sentencing of black men Lawrence Stephens and Darnel Nolen compared to their white co-defendants in a York County robbery case recently brought national attention to the issue.

Stephens was 18-years-old when he robbed two people inside their York County home at gunpoint at the direction of 29-year-old Paul Michael Melendres, his white co-worker from a fast food restaurant on the Peninsula.

Nolen, who was 17-years-old at the time, helped Stephens and Melendres carry out the crime. Judge Prentis Smiley, Jr. sentenced Stephens to 1,823 years in prison while sentencing Nolen to 33 years in prison. However, the judge sentenced Melendres to 10 years on the same charges.

Damn near all mass shooters are white males.

shooters-meme-2019.jpg

Why yes, yes it most certainly is. You want to claim minorities have a higher rate of becoming repeat offenders and thereby a longer sentence is warranted. So, the longer sentence is based on the person's race, not the individual or even the initial crime. I mean the statistics might be there, and they very well might have a higher rate of repeating offenses, but you can't make it a generalization. "White men can't jump", want to claim I can't jump? Black people are better basketball players than white people. Does that mean all black people are great basketball players? Claiming an individual white person can't jump, or an individual black person is a great basketball player, simply based on the race, is RACIST. The same holds true here.
It's not a claim. Minorities are repeat offenders and Dems make it easier to be repeat offenders through their social injustice policies.

Explain to me how it is different? Minorities are re-offendors at a higher rate than whites, therefore, they should be given longer sentences than whites. The vast majority of mass shooters are white males, therefore white males should be banned from owning guns. Go.
Anytime you are arrested again you should get longer and longer sentences, both blacks and whites.

That is absolutely comical. You gun nuts are beyond stupid. Someone complains about the number of mass shootings and you gun nuts scream and holler about how some gang war shooting with two dead and three injured shouldn't be counted as a mass shooting. And now, well when it suits your purpose, dammit, those shootings need to be counted.
Guns don't kill people. Criminals running around loose kill people.

Forum List

Back