Democrats Debate: Two Hours I’ll Never Get Back

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Another opinion on what they called a Debate.

SNIP:
Derek Hunter | Oct 15, 2015

It’s over. The Democratic Party’s first debate just ended, and my main takeaway is how sad it is that the party of JFK has been reduced to five elderly white people arguing over who can out nut-job each other.

For all his problems, Kennedy was a tax-cutting anti-communist who loved and defended this country whose values have no place in today’s Democratic Party.

I don’t know what country those candidates were talking about, but it sounds awful. It has a rigged system that keeps down minorities, women, gays, men, aliens, animals, trees, anything living and most things dead. But somehow this horrible nation favors the rich. I’m not sure how they earn the money the rich steal from them since they’re so severely oppressed, but it all just sounds horrible.

Whoever has been running the place they were speaking about must be some kind of monster for not fixing these egregious injustices.

Fear not, America. Those Democrats running to replace that person promise more of the same, only with different results. There’s a definition of insanity in there somewhere.

The basic theme of the Democratic debate was: “Big government isn’t working, so we need bigger government.”

Aside from Jim Webb – who appears to have been in hibernation since the JFK days and still believes in what the Democratic Party once stood for – not a single candidate has any semblance of a realistic view of the world.

Martin O’Malley was a robot low on batteries. His most memorable moment was… Wait, he was there? O’Malley tries to speak in sweeping prose, but he never says anything. He’s the white Maya Angelou, minus the talent, who seems to be running for president only because he knows he’s otherwise unemployable outside of academia. I don’t promote drug use, but Marty could use a bump or two of cocaine before the next debate, if he makes it that long.

Lincoln Chafee was governor of Rhode Island. Seriously. In fact, Rhode Island elected him the mayor of a city and to the U.S. Senate before it made him governor. Again, I am not kidding. Our smallest state is, it turns out, our densest when it comes to crazy.

This rejected concept for a Muppet is running for president because even academia won’t hire him. His most memorable moment was admitting he voted for a bill he opposed because he was new to the Senate and it was popular. He’ll make the next debate because the only way he’ll have anything better to do is if the rocks he talks to begin to answer back.

ALL of the article here:

:lol: just get use to the idea of saying madame president...

image.jpg

image.jpg

If she's elected, a lot of people will be saying 'ma damn president'
Well they didn't care her husband was a serial adulterer who used women for his own pleasures and then shoved them off to be bludgeoned by the media and his wife sat up there and said nothing about it. so why should we expect them to care about how corrupted she is.

image.jpg

Well they didn't care her husband was a serial adulterer who used women for his own pleasures and then shoved them off to be bludgeoned by the media and his wife sat up there and said nothing about it. so why should we expect them to care about how corrupted she is.

I guess she and Bill will rent out the rooms in the White House again and steal everything when she leaves office the way they did the last time.

image.jpg

I guess she and Bill will rent out the rooms in the White House again and steal everything when she leaves office the way they did the last time.
I don't think she's going to the White House, I think she's going to the Big House. Have faith conservatives. Have faith in Obama's native treachery and unwillingness to forgive. He's going to come through for us. He just can't help himself.

image.jpg

I don't think she's going to the White House, I think she's going to the Big House. Have faith conservatives. Have faith in Obama's native treachery and unwillingness to forgive. He's going to come through for us. He just can't help himself.
Yup. 'Bonobo' has the 'goods' on Hillary and 'The Love Muscle' Bill.
'Bonobo' expects Biden to do the third term.
Putin has the 'Bonobo's' real B/c and his school records tucked away.
'Bonobo' has the 'goods' on Hillary which will send her to Martha Stewart's old jail cell.
"oh what a tangled web we weave".

Last edited:
Well, I know a girl friend (she is sufficiently reasonable, so maybe there are some good sides, or at least the bad sides being somewhat reasonable, to Hilary) rooting for Hilary. I, however, root for Trump.

Trump's eccentric personality might come into question. Not everybody should like his personality though, not to mention how some people like me like his personality as well. Also, he has a right to his personality & what he rightfully does (like living true to himself without refraining from his freedom of expression whether "big mouthed" or not with his "rights"). Now, if ignoring his personality, Trump is someone who you can easily picture as someone who leads & builds a powerful momentum. He is one of those people born as a leader. You can easily picture him as a leader leading something. That's not so much true for the other candidates.

Now, Trump might not be an expert in any particular field like economy compared to college professors. A leader doesn't have to be an expert. He has the experts working for him. A leader just has to be firm, powerful, momentous. Trump is clearly that guy. Maybe I have that impression because I've seen the show Apprentice a lot. The other candidates still haven't shown such side anyway though.

I didn't last any time as I only channel hopped to see just how bad it was before going back to real programming.

SNIP:

It’s over. The Democratic Party’s first debate just ended, and my main takeaway is how sad it is that the party of JFK has been reduced to five elderly white people arguing over who can out nut-job each other.

For all his problems, Kennedy was a tax-cutting anti-communist who loved and defended this country whose values have no place in today’s Democratic Party.

I don’t know what country those candidates were talking about, but it sounds awful. It has a rigged system that keeps down minorities, women, gays, men, aliens, animals, trees, anything living and most things dead. But somehow this horrible nation favors the rich. I’m not sure how they earn the money the rich steal from them since they’re so severely oppressed, but it all just sounds horrible.

Whoever has been running the place they were speaking about must be some kind of monster for not fixing these egregious injustices.

Fear not, America. Those Democrats running to replace that person promise more of the same, only with different results. There’s a definition of insanity in there somewhere.

The basic theme of the Democratic debate was: “Big government isn’t working, so we need bigger government.”

Aside from Jim Webb – who appears to have been in hibernation since the JFK days and still believes in what the Democratic Party once stood for – not a single candidate has any semblance of a realistic view of the world.

Martin O’Malley was a robot low on batteries. His most memorable moment was… Wait, he was there? O’Malley tries to speak in sweeping prose, but he never says anything. He’s the white Maya Angelou, minus the talent, who seems to be running for president only because he knows he’s otherwise unemployable outside of academia. I don’t promote drug use, but Marty could use a bump or two of cocaine before the next debate, if he makes it that long.

Lincoln Chafee was governor of Rhode Island. Seriously. In fact, Rhode Island elected him the mayor of a city and to the U.S. Senate before it made him governor. Again, I am not kidding. Our smallest state is, it turns out, our densest when it comes to crazy.

This rejected concept for a Muppet is running for president because even academia won’t hire him. His most memorable moment was admitting he voted for a bill he opposed because he was new to the Senate and it was popular. He’ll make the next debate because the only way he’ll have anything better to do is if the rocks he talks to begin to answer back.

ALL of the article here:
It came down to who is willing to spend more and tax even more....
More free stuff.

SNIP:

ALL of the article here:

JFK, Truman, and FDR would not be a Democrat today, as Webb is to the left of all three and he is unwelcome.

She's going to make a fine president. As for Stephanie losing 2 hours of her life....well sometimes a joke writes itself

She's going to make a fine president. As for Stephanie losing 2 hours of her life....well sometimes a joke writes itself
IF she doesnt win the election I suspect she may find herself in a prison cell if an outsider candidate wins from the GOP. The Establishment will give her a pass as they are all in the same game together.

IF she doesnt win the election I suspect she may find herself in a prison cell if an outsider candidate wins from the GOP. The Establishment will give her a pass as they are all in the same game together.

The comedy keeps on coming. Hillary Clinton will never see a prison cell. She will win (outside of some major gaffe or gaffes) because she has the best resume of anyone running on either side. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back