Democrats defeated a nutcase accused of pedophilia and think it's a big win

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The defeat of Roy Moore, by the narrowest of margins, is not a great victory for the Democrats.

And it does not foretell Democrat victories in the future.

The Democratic party has been rejected by the great majority of Americans, and this rejection is reflected by the dominance of Republicans of all three branches of government, both houses of Congress, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures.

I am not mourning the defeat of Roy Moore. Is that what you think?

It's not so much that a Democrat won in Alabama...it's that it is such a HUMILIATING loss for Crooked Donnie Two Scoops.

It's not so much that a Democrat won in Alabama...it's that it is such a HUMILIATING loss for Crooked Donnie Two Scoops.
It was a squeaker of a victory, so no it was not humiliating. A dog with three legs should have been able to defeat Roy Moore by a handy margin.

It was a squeaker of a victory, so no it was not humiliating. A dog with three legs should have been able to defeat Roy Moore by a handy margin.

That doesn't matter when it comes to the ultra fragile ego of BLOTUS.

Come on blackrocks, this is no defense of a +25 R State such as Alabama. You gotta double down and nominate a republic pol that will come over to your house and fuck that 3-legged dog until it barks.

Just make sure it's a nice little 2-year old female dog...Ya know 14 in dog years.

RINO money defeated Roy Moore. Plain and simple. Moore wasn't just fighting Democrats. The establishment R's were out for blood and would rather a Democrat win than Moore.

AND Moore just didn't have enough time to fight all the lies that circulated around him.

RINO money defeated Roy Moore. Plain and simple. Moore wasn't just fighting Democrats. The establishment R's were out for blood and would rather a Democrat win than Moore.

AND Moore just didn't have enough time to fight all the lies that circulated around him.

The republican establishment got back behind Moore. Despite the republicans backing Moore, he lost in a state where a democrat hasn't won in over a generation.

The defeat of Roy Moore, by the narrowest of margins, is not a great victory for the Democrats.

The Democratic party has been rejected by the great majority of Americans, and this rejection is reflected by the dominance of Republicans of all three branches of government, both houses of Congress, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures.

BTW he was never accused of pedophilia. That was another lie by the MSM.

I'm pretty sure those moore lies about not chasing young poontang had plenty of time to circulate.

In other words, a typical Republican.

The republican establishment got back behind Moore. Despite the republicans backing Moore, he lost in a state where a democrat hasn't won in over a generation.

One week before the election after they had roundly demanded he step aside. Then that mother fucker Shelby mounted a write in campaign against Moore. Hells bell Jeff Flake donated to Jones's campaign.

Don't hand me shit. And don't hand me lies that the establishment "backed" him. They just begrudgingly didn't want Trump to lop their fucking balls off in the coming future.

One week before the election after they had roundly demanded he step aside. Then that mother fucker Shelby mounted a write in campaign against Moore. Hells bell Jeff Flake donated to Jones's campaign.

Don't hand me shit. And don't hand me lies that the establishment "backed" him. They just begrudgingly didn't want Trump to lop their fucking balls off in the coming future.

trump ain't lopping anyone's balls off.

Everyone will be running from him next year when the Great Blue Wave appears on the horizon.

I'm pretty sure those moore lies about not chasing young poontang had plenty of time to circulate.

No. And the lying screaming headlines that there were 9 accusers took its toll when in reality there were only two accusers of sexual misconduct. The third **** that accused him of grabbing her ass was DQ'd when the court papers showed that she was a career criminal and violent at that time and Moore represented her mother who got custody of the bitches son.

I fully expect after Friday's revelations about Lisa Bloom buying accusations against Trump there will be an investigation into Leigh and Beverly's timely accusations against Moore.

$$METOO. Allred represented the forged yearbook bitch.

trump ain't lopping anyone's balls off.

Everyone will be running from him next year when the Great Blue Wave appears on the horizon.

:lmao:

Put down the bong.

No. And the lying screaming headlines that there were 9 accusers took its toll when in reality there were only two accusers of sexual misconduct. The third **** that accused him of grabbing her ass was DQ'd when the court papers showed that she was a career criminal and violent at that time and Moore represented her mother who got custody of the bitches son.

I fully expect after Friday's revelations about Lisa Bloom buying accusations against Trump there will be an investigation into Leigh and Beverly's timely accusations against Moore.

$$METOO. Allred represented the forged yearbook bitch.

Wow, thats a lot of fake news there little girl.

You should just stay in your lane.

The alabama republicans pulled support from Moore, only to resume fundraising for Moore right before the election.

RNC to support Roy Moore in Senate race after cutting fundraising ties weeks ago

RNC to support Roy Moore in Senate race after cutting fundraising ties weeks ago

The Republican National Committee is once again supporting embattled Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore after President Donald Trump formally endorsed him Monday,

Forum List

Back