Democrats defeated a nutcase accused of pedophilia and think it's a big win

The defeat of Roy Moore, by the narrowest of margins, is not a great victory for the Democrats.

And it does not foretell Democrat victories in the future.

The Democratic party has been rejected by the great majority of Americans, and this rejection is reflected by the dominance of Republicans of all three branches of government, both houses of Congress, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures.
You're right, dude. Republicans have got this in 2018. Hardly any reason to even pay attention. Trump's in there for another 7 years!

This Democrat who won in Alabama, there's no point in even learning his name, will be out in 2020.

Alabama used to be an all-Democrat state, as I recall, and so was the entire South.

How did the Democrats screw up so badly to lose the entire South?

Alabama used to be an all-Democrat state, as I recall, and so was the entire South.

They didn't screw up the South. The South choose to remain largely racist, self-centered and an undereducated region so the Democratic Party moved on and let the Party of Dumb welcome them in.

Last edited:

Richard Shelby - Wikipedia

Richard Craig Shelby (born May 6, 1934) is an American politician serving as the seniorUnited States Senator from Alabama.

He won a seat in the Alabama Senatein 1970. In 1978, he was elected from the 7th District to the United States House of Representatives, where he was among a group of Conservative Democrats known as the boll weevils.

In 1986, Shelby won a tight race as aDemocrat for the U.S. Senate. Partway through his second term, he switched to theRepublican Party in 1994,

B0C97CD9-0252-4B1C-A8F6-DEC6F1A26D3F.png
The defeat of Roy Moore, by the narrowest of margins, is not a great victory for the Democrats.

The Democratic party has been rejected by the great majority of Americans, and this rejection is reflected by the dominance of Republicans of all three branches of government, both houses of Congress, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures.
You mean the nutcase child molester you went to bat for?
Keep telling yourself this means nothing.
Trump and the GOP are toxic in this country..
Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008
WASHINGTON — Fresh off their victory in Alabama’s special Senate election, Democrats now enjoy their largest advantage in congressional preference in nine years, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, signaling a dangerous political environment for Republicans entering next year’s midterm elections.

Fifty percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 39 percent who want Republicans in charge.

Attachments

• CE688473-3818-40FD-AD9A-1CA4C2C581BB.jpeg
    CE688473-3818-40FD-AD9A-1CA4C2C581BB.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 22
AE00778C-3309-4506-AF42-0E59266709DC.jpeg
RINO money defeated Roy Moore. Plain and simple. Moore wasn't just fighting Democrats. The establishment R's were out for blood and would rather a Democrat win than Moore.

AND Moore just didn't have enough time to fight all the lies that circulated around him.

I'm pretty sure those moore lies about not chasing young poontang had plenty of time to circulate.

No. And the lying screaming headlines that there were 9 accusers took its toll when in reality there were only two accusers of sexual misconduct. The third **** that accused him of grabbing her ass was DQ'd when the court papers showed that she was a career criminal and violent at that time and Moore represented her mother who got custody of the bitches son.

I fully expect after Friday's revelations about Lisa Bloom buying accusations against Trump there will be an investigation into Leigh and Beverly's timely accusations against Moore.

$$METOO. Allred represented the forged yearbook bitch.
Still going to bat for the pervert I see. Some people just never learn..

They didn't screw up the South. The South choose to remain largely racist, self-centered and an undereducated region so the Democratic Party moved on and let the Party of Dumb welcome them in.
Well, Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world so I think your stereotypes of the South being backwards and uneducated are extremely outdated.

Well, Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world so I think your stereotypes of the South being backwards and uneducated are extremely outdated.
And yet they weren't forward thinking enough to have a decent redundant system...

In New York, taxis try to run you over as you cross the street.

In Texas, a guy offered me a ride to my car.

I prefer the South to the North any day.

Atlanta is now part of a modern Democratic Party, not a vestige of the past.

Who were the GOP pedophiles and nutcases that got demolished in Virginia?

View attachment 166715
RINO money defeated Roy Moore. Plain and simple. Moore wasn't just fighting Democrats. The establishment R's were out for blood and would rather a Democrat win than Moore.

AND Moore just didn't have enough time to fight all the lies that circulated around him.

I'm pretty sure those moore lies about not chasing young poontang had plenty of time to circulate.

No. And the lying screaming headlines that there were 9 accusers took its toll when in reality there were only two accusers of sexual misconduct. The third **** that accused him of grabbing her ass was DQ'd when the court papers showed that she was a career criminal and violent at that time and Moore represented her mother who got custody of the bitches son.

I fully expect after Friday's revelations about Lisa Bloom buying accusations against Trump there will be an investigation into Leigh and Beverly's timely accusations against Moore.

$$METOO. Allred represented the forged yearbook bitch.
Still going to bat for the pervert I see. Some people just never learn..

Having a blast going after the fairy tale tellers after Bloom was busted big time by the Hill. This isn't over. Haven't you seen the screaming headlines over Harth? I'm laughing my ass off over her in particular because she was so very easy to bust last year just before the election.

$$$$$MeTooFollowtheMoney campaign is just beginning.

It's not so much that a Democrat won in Alabama...it's that it is such a HUMILIATING loss for Crooked Donnie Two Scoops.
It was a squeaker of a victory, so no it was not humiliating. A dog with three legs should have been able to defeat Roy Moore by a handy margin.
If that's true, why did the repugs run him as their candidate?

Forum List

Back