Democrats Dip 2018 Ballots in the Blood of Parkland Victims

This will only help the Republicans come mid-terms. That is classless and disgusting at the same time.
i totally agree. Any sensible person can see through the bullshit. Sad how these kids were used today.
Being used?
Did you watch these kids on 60 Mins last week?
Of course not... you don't want to actually know anything.. you just want to jump into the shallow pool of your hate driven propaganda media.
These kids have developed and nurtured this movement and won't take a single dime from anyone who wants something from them. Once there are conditions.... they tell them " sorry we're not interested."

This will only help the Republicans come mid-terms. That is classless and disgusting at the same time.
i totally agree. Any sensible person can see through the bullshit. Sad how these kids were used today.
Being used?
Of course not... you don't want to actually know anything.. you just want to jump into the shallow pool of your hate driven propaganda media.
These kids have developed and nurtured this movement and won't take a single dime from anyone who wants something from them. Once there are conditions.... they tell them " sorry we're not interested."

Of course the swamp DNC will pay young adults as propaganda machines already. Just like Hitler did.

How many democrat congressmen were speakers today at the rally?
Zero.
It's so much fun crushing you idiots with facts... the kryptonite of Deplorables

The “March for Our Lives” political operative organized political rally was just a DNC 2018 campaign rally. Democrats shamelessly use the Parkland shooting for political purposes.
Democrats embrace March for Our Lives: Today sends a 'loud message to our leaders in Congress'
Democrats have been for gun control since before these kids were born.
Another failed thread of yours.
Democrats have been for social and family breakdown which is what helped this simple minded kid Cruz act how he did. The 2nd Amendment is what it is. This type of liberty is what has prevented us from becoming like North Korea or Nazi Germany.
So now you're claiming your party is still the party of family values with this serial sex offender in the WH?
The blood of these precious victims is on the hands of the NRA and GOP congress who refuses to protect these kids.
These courageous kids are taking matters into their own hands by first raising awareness then mobilizing the youth vote to VOTE OUT any politician that takes NRA money.

Really & how many NRA members have ever been involved in these mass shootings? None, zero, zip. You probably support Planned Parenthood...how many unborn children have they slaughtered...millions....

Being used?

Of course the swamp DNC will pay young adults as propaganda machines already. Just like Hitler did.
I just proved you dead wrong but that won't stop you from pushing your lies and idiocy.
Because when you look at it... what else u got?
Absolutely nothing.

These millions of kids will be a major voting bloc in a few years and they sure as hell won't be voting for your side.
Makes me smile.

Being used?

I just proved you dead wrong but that won't stop you from pushing your lies and idiocy.
Absolutely nothing.

These millions of kids will be a major voting bloc in a few years and they sure as hell won't be voting for your side.
Makes me smile.

This will help for the young conservatives to rise up. I agree.

The “March for Our Lives” political operative organized political rally was just a DNC 2018 campaign rally. Democrats shamelessly use the Parkland shooting for political purposes.
Democrats embrace March for Our Lives: Today sends a 'loud message to our leaders in Congress'
Democrats have been for social and family breakdown which is what helped this simple minded kid Cruz act how he did. The 2nd Amendment is what it is. This type of liberty is what has prevented us from becoming like North Korea or Nazi Germany.
So now you're claiming your party is still the party of family values with this serial sex offender in the WH?
The blood of these precious victims is on the hands of the NRA and GOP congress who refuses to protect these kids.
These courageous kids are taking matters into their own hands by first raising awareness then mobilizing the youth vote to VOTE OUT any politician that takes NRA money.

Really & how many NRA members have ever been involved in these mass shootings? None, zero, zip. You probably support Planned Parenthood...how many unborn children have they slaughtered...millions....
Who pushes the selling of the weapons that kills these kids?
The NRA and you assholes.
You know you're on the wrong side of history and these kids will remind you when they vote your NRA politicians out of office.

Being used?

Absolutely nothing.

Makes me smile.

Fox news to the rescue lmao
Or so you think
Your single solitary red herring is comical

Zero.
It's so much fun crushing you idiots with facts... the kryptonite of Deplorables
Oh but the Fake News was surely all over it to exploit. So this helps Trump.
When you call our free press " fake news" you prove how fucking stupid you are and how far you're willing to go to carry Trump's water.

Being used?

Absolutely nothing.

Makes me smile.

Or so you think

So you hate on the young conservatives now. Wow! The real idiot is you ignoring the kids who are conservative.

Zero.
When you call our free press " fake news" you prove how fucking stupid you are and how far you're willing to go to carry Trump's water.
Calm down Fake News bot. Don't melt.

You know you're on the wrong side of history and these kids will remind you when they vote your NRA politicians out of office.

Who pulls the trigger? Criminals....those released from prison by bleeding heart judges. Those ignored by the authorities who then go on to start these sprees. All because of liberalism.

Your side is morally bankrupt....you use these kids...

Being used?

Absolutely nothing.

Makes me smile.

Or so you think

So you hate on the young conservatives now. Wow! The real idiot is you ignoring the kids who are conservative.

Youre really quite an amazingly ignorant person. You can't debate unless you lie about what others say.
I sense your fear with these rallies in 82 locations around the country.. and it's palpable.

Zero.
So the kids calling Trump a joke and asking where is he Today " helps Trump? "
Lmao
4A05B64900000578-0-image-a-11_1520556770541.jpg

It has helped him reach out to students like Kyle Kashuv for example. Very smart kid who knows his rights.

Who pulls the trigger? Criminals....those released from prison by bleeding heart judges. Those ignored by the authorities who then go on to start these sprees. All because of liberalism.

Your side is morally bankrupt....you use these kids...
"All because of liberalism."
You're an idiot.

Absolutely nothing.

Makes me smile.

Or so you think

Youre really quite an amazingly ignorant person. You can't debate unless you lie about what others say.
I sense your fear with these rallies in 82 locations around the country.. and it's palpable.

When you look over the fact. It just gets old, Rosie.

Forum List

Back