Democrats Favor Foreign Influence Over America

There is NO CIRCUMSTANCE under which a non citizen should EVER be allowed to vote on ANY matter.

Apparently we need a constitutional amendment to get this shit right. Sadly DC is occupied by cowards and leftists so this will not happen.

seems to me, if someone pays tax, they should get a vote

or do you believe in taxation without representation?

There is NO CIRCUMSTANCE under which a non citizen should EVER be allowed to vote on ANY matter.

Apparently we need a constitutional amendment to get this shit right. Sadly DC is occupied by cowards and leftists so this will not happen.

seems to me, if someone pays tax, they should get a vote

or do you believe in taxation without representation?
Ever visited another state? Did you pay taxes while visiting them? Did they then let you vote too?

Get out of here with this ignorant bullshit.

I pay taxes in both Kansas & Missouri as a result of working on both sides of the state line. On top of that I pay fees to be licensed in each municipality. On top of that I pay sales tax in every municipality.

Yet I only vote in one. The one I am a LEGAL FUCKING RESIDENT OF

For voting is SCHOOL BOARD ELECTIONS ONLY

Stop lying

For voting is SCHOOL BOARD ELECTIONS ONLY

Stop lying

Illegals are not entitled to vote for that either. Were I part of such a community, I would be raising loud and holy Hell.

Meanwhile back in reality, it's looking more and more like Trump's campaign worked closely with Russian hackers to influence the 2016 election.
Did you notify Mueller?

<psssst>

he already knows....
Any day now! Right?/

mueller's report is expected shortly. even if barr refuses to release it - congress will subpoena him....& btw - sealed indictments have no expiration date...then of course SDNY is on the job too.... oh ya, we are really only getting started, sweety.

Meanwhile back in reality, it's looking more and more like Trump's campaign worked closely with Russian hackers to influence the 2016 election.
Did you notify Mueller?

<psssst>

he already knows....
Any day now! Right?/

mueller's report is expected shortly. even if barr refuses to release it - congress will subpoena him....& btw - sealed indictments have no expiration date...then of course SDNY is on the job too.... oh ya, we are really only getting started, sweety.
Any day now! Any day now! Yep!

Did you notify Mueller?

<psssst>

he already knows....
Any day now! Right?/

aww... watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to this.

but it won't take as long as BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

lol...:popcorn:

Did you notify Mueller?

<psssst>

he already knows....
Any day now! Right?/

It took Starr almost 6 years to find out Bill lied about the blow job. This has been a short investigation compared to that

Did you notify Mueller?

<psssst>

he already knows....
Any day now! Right?/

It took Starr almost 6 years to find out Bill lied about the blow job. This has been a short investigation compared to that

Special investigations are always conducted at a snail's pace.

It keeps the paychecks rolling in.

Forum List

Back