🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats favorite Racist.. Louis Farrakhan..

So? WTF does it have to do with anything now? Or for that fact the last 13 years?

All students of history know that everything has to do with everything. But for the Butterfly Effect ...

Does this old photo mean something bad also?

main-qimg-236dcbe4b76326bfc734c1bce683a776

Oh I get it now! Obama is guilty of association, well so is Trump.....Now Trump is just as guilty as the Clinton's in anything they've done in their life...

It could mean Trump just ate the Clinton with a business deal. Who knows? You must provide the context.

Obama, on the other hand, clearly did homage to a mentor, who then hid the photo knowing it would dash both their hopes.

How well we all remember the words "The Messiah is speaking" in reference to Obama.
Who the hell cares since Farrakhan had no influence in govt. and the fact that there is no religious test to be president..Obama wasn't president then either.. He paid homage you can't but show any proof of how he paid homage, and the picture was hidden so peckerwood rednecks wouldn't shit themselves from black men in a picture..

He had influence on voters.

There is a religious test every time a voter enters the voting booth.

The picture was hidden to avoid association between Farrakhan and Obama.
The photo is still hidden. The reason it was published is the photographer released his copy. The explanation was in the news when he released it. (Except the Fake News Media) People don't read or listen to the news and they will deny and call it fake news. Pathetic.

So? WTF does it have to do with anything now? Or for that fact the last 13 years?

All students of history know that everything has to do with everything. But for the Butterfly Effect ...

Oh I get it now! Obama is guilty of association, well so is Trump.....Now Trump is just as guilty as the Clinton's in anything they've done in their life...

It could mean Trump just ate the Clinton with a business deal. Who knows? You must provide the context.

Obama, on the other hand, clearly did homage to a mentor, who then hid the photo knowing it would dash both their hopes.

How well we all remember the words "The Messiah is speaking" in reference to Obama.
Who the hell cares since Farrakhan had no influence in govt. and the fact that there is no religious test to be president..Obama wasn't president then either.. He paid homage you can't but show any proof of how he paid homage, and the picture was hidden so peckerwood rednecks wouldn't shit themselves from black men in a picture..

Well it was at the request of Farrakhan so maybe he's gay and masturbated to the photo of him with so many men at once?

Well it was at the request of Farrakhan so maybe he's gay and masturbated to the photo of him with so many men at once?
That would be Bannon, Miller, and Spencer who have secret fantasies for big black men.

There was no context provided for the Farrakhan photo. Billy, most of what you post lacks relevancy like above.

The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.

pssssst. I have more pictures.. pictures of Maxine icky love..... :lol:

View attachment 181852 ... View attachment 181853
Post your pictures, buddy. Just date them correctly, please.

What.. you wanna close the door on history when it comes to Democrats but it's open season otherwise..

mmm .. that's a tough one Jake ole buddy.. :umno:
Only you think that. What I want is factually based comments by all sides. Our alt right, since they have very little truth on its side, simply go with alt facts, fakes news, and propaganda. Be honest with what you are doing.

Jake, I have heard Louis The Lip Many times over the years disparaging whites, Jews and everyone who doesn't meet his approval. The very first time I saw him on TV, he said that one day, the white's blood would be running ankle deep in the street. I remarked to my friend that I would love to meet that SOB during deer season. He could easily be mistaken for a deer.

Here is one of his milder quotes with a link to others.

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.
Louis Farrakhan

There was no context provided for the Farrakhan photo. Billy, most of what you post lacks relevancy like above.

Context: Tubbiehug.

Context: Tubbiehug.
Yes, as noted above: you have no context.

Nope. The only people who actually colluded with Russians were the Hillary campaign and the DNC. Why do you persist with the DNC line the public knows is just a lie and a political attack by sore losers? Why would you side with traitors, liars, and crooks like Hillary and her cronies? Who does that? It's not ethical to align with these political predators, and that's putting it lightly.

The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.
Ok, so you say the picture we can all SEE doesn't matter, but the GOP is chock full of white supremacists of whom you have no names, no pictures, no proof. Statements like yours show what poor debaters lefties are and how you all rely on clever writing and vagaries instead of facts and proof. I have nothing but bored contempt for such worthless posting and those who post it.

Ok, so you say the picture we can all SEE doesn't matter, but the GOP is chock full of white supremacists of whom you have no names, no pictures, no proof. Statements like yours show what poor debaters lefties are and how you all rely on clever writing and vagaries instead of facts and proof. I have nothing but bored contempt for such worthless posting and those who post it.
About the most racist thing I've heard from the right is yesterday Trump said Maxine Waters is a "low I.Q." individual.

About the most racist thing I've heard from the right is yesterday Trump said Maxine Waters is a "low I.Q." individual.
Nothing racist about saying Maxine Waters has a low IQ.

Statements like yours without stats or figures or pictures or proofs (statements like your are just opinions) are non-statements. And you are supporting a 13 year old photo as symbolic of something. You are fruit loops. Just saying.

Oh, we have heard other things, Steve Bannon for instance, and the yummy gummies don't want to consider the photo of the Clintons and the Trumps indicative of anything.

Hossfly, both sides are pissing on their own boots because they don't have direction in their erection, specially Trinnity.

She is. She's not a smart woman, she's cunning and malicious. And she's an ally of Farrakhan and a racist.

She presides over one of the most violent districts; Watts, Ca. She's a fire-brand and a big mouth and her constituents see her as a celebrity; they'll vote for her. But she's a far left radical who spend all her time shouting "impeach 45". She doesn't serve her constituents, she serves the sore-loser Democratic Party agenda.

The Democratic Party leadership, the Obama holdovers, the Hillary people - they're so crooked, they have to carry a "resistance" agenda to deflect from their crimes. They never thought they'd lose or get caught. It's likely most of them will go unpunished. They're the real traitors. They're the ones who should be in prison or executed after due process.

I really have to question the personal character of anyone who supports the democrats, unless they're among those very few who're trying to clean it up from within.

She is. She's not a smart woman, she's cunning and malicious. And she's an ally of Farrakhan and a racist.

She presides over one of the most violent districts; Watts, Ca. She's a fire-brand and a big mouth and her constituents see her as a celebrity; they'll vote for her. But she's a far left radical who spend all her time shouting "impeach 45". She doesn't serve her constituents, she serves the sore-loser Democratic Party agenda.

The Democratic Party leadership, the Obama holdovers, the Hillary people - they're so crooked, they have to carry a "resistance" agenda to deflect from their crimes. They never thought they'd lose or get caught. It's likely most of them will go unpunished. They're the real traitors. They're the ones who should be in prison or executed after due process.

I really have to question the personal character of anyone who supports the democrats, unless they're among those very few who're trying to clean it up from within.

Pleased to meet you Trinnity and I'm glad that you're around... :th_thgoodpost:

pssssst. I have more pictures.. pictures of Maxine icky love..... :lol:

View attachment 181852 ... View attachment 181853
Post your pictures, buddy. Just date them correctly, please.

What.. you wanna close the door on history when it comes to Democrats but it's open season otherwise..

mmm .. that's a tough one Jake ole buddy.. :umno:
Only you think that. What I want is factually based comments by all sides. Our alt right, since they have very little truth on its side, simply go with alt facts, fakes news, and propaganda. Be honest with what you are doing.
Eh, I make a habit of believing in what I say but I accept that you don't agree..ying yang it all balances out Jake..
Nah, it does not. But keep calling out the fake news and alt facts, and I am good with that. Just be honest with what you are doing.

mmm.. so you're willing to provide reliable links (lead by example) to every post you offer up including your biased bottom line opinions and you'd like everyone else to do the same, is that right?

Lumpy, don't be bumpy.

People make opinions, I ask for factual information, and then they demand I rebut their opinions with factual info.

Does not work that way.

Let them lead by example and I will follow. Let them play the other game, I do the same.

It's up to the OP to give us something more than a 13 year old photo op, then get a Clinton Trump photo op in reply, then the alt right cries "no fair."

Yeah, way fair, Lumpy1.

Lumpy, don't be bumpy.

People make opinions, I ask for factual information, and then they demand I rebut their opinions with factual info.

Does not work that way.

Let them lead by example and I will follow. Let them play the other game, I do the same.

It's up to the OP to give us something more than a 13 year old photo op, then get a Clinton Trump photo op in reply, then the alt right cries "no fair."

Yeah, way fair, Lumpy1.

Hilary Clinton is not the leader of a racist cult. Well...she is but not explicitly.

Forum List

Back