🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats favorite Racist.. Louis Farrakhan..

Jesus fucking christ this is bullshit from the right to hide their laws they want to pass that favor less cash reserves and more advantages for Equifax..The GOP in Congress is destroying consumer protections and you guys want to throw your shit from a pic a dozen years ago....You guys are idiots...

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama. Like a dose of herpes, it won't go away.
Because the likes of you and your far right ilk say so, propaganda boy? :)

Jesus fucking christ this is bullshit from the right to hide their laws they want to pass that favor less cash reserves and more advantages for Equifax..The GOP in Congress is destroying consumer protections and you guys want to throw your shit from a pic a dozen years ago....You guys are idiots...

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama.

Like a dose of herpes, it won't go away.
No it isn't just like a picture of Trump with the Clintons is not reflective of Trump today..Idiots...

Nether is the old crap the parasite news have been dope pushing about Trump or we regular folks on the right .. but hey... it's 24/7 on the left.

The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.

pssssst. I have more pictures.. pictures of Maxine icky love..... :lol:

View attachment 181852 ... View attachment 181853
Post your pictures, buddy. Just date them correctly, please.

What.. you wanna close the door on history when it comes to Democrats but it's open season otherwise..

mmm .. that's a tough one Jake ole buddy.. :umno:

Every uppity black person I've ever spoken to about politics adheres to at least part of NoI dogma.

Marching orders!

This is the second or third thread on this same topic with same picture used...... You as all good little minions!!!! :lol:

:whipg:.. lady biased absolution .. sizzles

Eh, my threads are more fun.. well, hopefully..

Last edited:
The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.

What.. you wanna close the door on history when it comes to Democrats but it's open season otherwise..

Only you think that. What I want is factually based comments by all sides. Our alt right, since they have very little truth on its side, simply go with alt facts, fakes news, and propaganda. Be honest with what you are doing.

The problem is that white males now, according to the alt right, have only one in three votes in election, meaning they have to share the nation.

Only you think that. What I want is factually based comments by all sides. Our alt right, since they have very little truth on its side, simply go with alt facts, fakes news, and propaganda. Be honest with what you are doing.

Eh, I make a habit of believing in what I say but I accept that you don't agree..ying yang it all balances out Jake..

Democrats are nothing but racists, they hate all whites
So why is it surprizing

Eh, I make a habit of believing in what I say but I accept that you don't agree..ying yang it all balances out Jake..
Nah, it does not. But keep calling out the fake news and alt facts, and I am good with that. Just be honest with what you are doing.

Nah, it does not. But keep calling out the fake news and alt facts, and I am good with that. Just be honest with what you are doing.

The nation of islam is way more racist and extreme than the Alt-right but you hypocrite cucks on the left don't have the balls to confront them because they're black.

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama.

No it isn't just like a picture of Trump with the Clintons is not reflective of Trump today..Idiots...

How not? Trump was a businessman schmoozing deals, just like today.

Obama was on the other hand paying homage to an important influence. I'm sure his sentiment has not changed.

So again, why did the Democrats bury this picture?
where was it buried?

Muhammad and others almost immediately realized that the public release of this photo could mean major trouble down the road. Mainly because of bigotry and fear-mongering, the public release of that photo could doom America’s chances of electing Obama as its first Black President.

Muhammad had not even left the scene when he received a call and the photo was being summoned by a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Muhammad ultimately surrendered the disk to Minister Farrakhan’s chief of staff. And it remained one of America’s best hidden secrets for the next 12 years.

Hidden Photo of Obama and Farrakhan Released in New Book

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama. Like a dose of herpes, it won't go away.
Because the likes of you and your far right ilk say so, propaganda boy? :)

No, because of every word that issues out of their offensive yaps.

That is an excellent description of white racists, Billy_Kinetta: offensive.

No racist, white or black or whatever, is respected by decent Americans.

How not? Trump was a businessman schmoozing deals, just like today.

Obama was on the other hand paying homage to an important influence. I'm sure his sentiment has not changed.

So again, why did the Democrats bury this picture?
where was it buried?

Muhammad and others almost immediately realized that the public release of this photo could mean major trouble down the road. Mainly because of bigotry and fear-mongering, the public release of that photo could doom America’s chances of electing Obama as its first Black President.

Muhammad had not even left the scene when he received a call and the photo was being summoned by a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Muhammad ultimately surrendered the disk to Minister Farrakhan’s chief of staff. And it remained one of America’s best hidden secrets for the next 12 years.

Hidden Photo of Obama and Farrakhan Released in New Book

So? WTF does it have to do with anything now? Or for that fact the last 13 years?

Does this old photo mean something bad also?

main-qimg-236dcbe4b76326bfc734c1bce683a776

Oh I get it now! Obama is guilty of association, well so is Trump.....Now Trump is just as guilty as the Clinton's in anything they've done in their life...

Yeah that's what you are trying to tell me....What a dipshit...

So? WTF does it have to do with anything now? Or for that fact the last 13 years?

All students of history know that everything has to do with everything. But for the Butterfly Effect ...

Oh I get it now! Obama is guilty of association, well so is Trump.....Now Trump is just as guilty as the Clinton's in anything they've done in their life...

It could mean Trump just ate the Clinton with a business deal. Who knows? You must provide the context.

Obama, on the other hand, clearly did homage to a mentor, who then hid the photo knowing it would dash both their hopes.

How well we all remember the words "The Messiah is speaking" in reference to Obama.

All students of history know that everything has to do with everything. But for the Butterfly Effect ...

It could mean Trump just ate the Clinton with a business deal. Who knows? You must provide the context.

Obama, on the other hand, clearly did homage to a mentor, who then hid the photo knowing it would dash both their hopes.

How well we all remember the words "The Messiah is speaking" in reference to Obama.
Who the hell cares since Farrakhan had no influence in govt. and the fact that there is no religious test to be president..Obama wasn't president then either.. He paid homage you can't but show any proof of how he paid homage, and the picture was hidden so peckerwood rednecks wouldn't shit themselves from black men in a picture..

Who the hell cares since Farrakhan had no influence in govt. and the fact that there is no religious test to be president..Obama wasn't president then either.. He paid homage you can't but show any proof of how he paid homage, and the picture was hidden so peckerwood rednecks wouldn't shit themselves from black men in a picture..

He had influence on voters.

There is a religious test every time a voter enters the voting booth.

The picture was hidden to avoid association between Farrakhan and Obama.

Forum List

Back