🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats favorite Racist.. Louis Farrakhan..

Jesus fucking christ this is bullshit from the right to hide their laws they want to pass that favor less cash reserves and more advantages for Equifax..The GOP in Congress is destroying consumer protections and you guys want to throw your shit from a pic a dozen years ago....You guys are idiots...

The only time I hear of him, it’s one of you lot dragging him front and center.

He's quite popular with many race baiting Democrats in Congress.. you should do some research maybe... :wink_2:
Six out of five hundred... Oh my such an issue for the Rush fans..

... and counting...

I used to listen to the Savage Nation long ago but Rush, he's a little too puffed for me but he is entertaining...
Who gives you your marching orders now?

The picture is almost 13 years old and when doing the numbers, they come up to 1.2%. The percentage of white supremacists in the GOP may be as high as twenty times that.

pssssst. I have more pictures.. pictures of Maxine icky love..... :lol:

download (17).jpg ... download (53).jpg

Jesus fucking christ this is bullshit from the right to hide their laws they want to pass that favor less cash reserves and more advantages for Equifax..The GOP in Congress is destroying consumer protections and you guys want to throw your shit from a pic a dozen years ago....You guys are idiots...

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama.

Like a dose of herpes, it won't go away.

That "pic [from] a dozen years ago" is reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as Obama.

No it isn't just like a picture of Trump with the Clintons is not reflective of Trump today..Idiots...

First off the Obamas are not the DNC.... Second it is not unlawful to have a group picture taken from a visitor..

No it isn't just like a picture of Trump with the Clintons is not reflective of Trump today..Idiots...

How not? Trump was a businessman schmoozing deals, just like today.

Obama was on the other hand paying homage to an important influence. I'm sure his sentiment has not changed.

So again, why did the Democrats bury this picture?

Open the Books just completed and released a new report called, “The Federal Transfer Report- Farm Subsidies & The Big Dogs” Within the report, the group discovered this…

Case Study Example: Three Year Economic Savings Program, Inc., Hyde Park, 60615. A non-profit organization called Three Year Economic Savings Program, Inc received 19 payments totaling $103,529 (2008-11). The address matches Louis Farrakhan’s home and mosque address.

The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) shows the organization as located at the residence of The Nation of Islam leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan.As the top recipient of farm subsidies in the Hyde Park neighborhood, it ranked twelfth amongst all Chicago recipients.

Marching orders!

This is the second or third thread on this same topic with same picture used...... You as all good little minions!!!! :lol:

The only time I hear of him, it’s one of you lot dragging him front and center.

He's quite popular with many race baiting Democrats in Congress.. you should do some research maybe... :wink_2:
Six out of five hundred... Oh my such an issue for the Rush fans..

... and counting...

I used to listen to the Savage Nation long ago but Rush, he's a little too puffed for me but he is entertaining...
Who gives you your marching orders now?

Eh, I just kinda bounce around but mostly my wife tries anyway..

How not? Trump was a businessman schmoozing deals, just like today.

Obama was on the other hand paying homage to an important influence. I'm sure his sentiment has not changed.

So again, why did the Democrats bury this picture?
where was it buried?

Marching orders!

This is the second or third thread on this same topic with same picture used...... You as all good little minions!!!! :lol:
No marching orders here. I just see a thread regarding something I brought forth years ago, I will add to it.

Funny how you happen to show up in certain threads on certain people/topics like a fly does to fly paper.

Marching orders!

No marching orders here. I just see a thread regarding something I brought forth years ago, I will add to it.

Funny how you happen to show up in certain threads on certain people/topics like a fly does to fly paper.
so it wasn't "buried".

This pic may have been buried, but other info wasn’t quite as well.
Marching orders!

so it wasn't "buried".

Forum List

Back