🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats favorite Racist.. Louis Farrakhan..

What's with Democrats embracing racist haters like this Guy and getting away with it?

Well, I suppose hypocrisy, denial and double standards play a part..:yapyapyapf:

DUaNMQdXcAUTwVT.jpg

Farrakhan, leader of the black nationalist group Nation of Islam, has a decades-long track record of spouting hate against Jews, gays and white people. His bigotry has even been cataloged by the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center. His extremism was well-documented in 2005, when newly elected Illinois Sen. Barack Obama met with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and took a smiling photo with him.

Seven Louis Farrakhan Quotes On Jews, Gays And White People

Well the things is Farrakhan is not president. But you white republicans have elected a KKK, White supremacist endorsed racist who is now president. Not in 2005, but now in 2018.

Lumpy, don't be bumpy.

People make opinions, I ask for factual information, and then they demand I rebut their opinions with factual info.

Does not work that way.

Let them lead by example and I will follow. Let them play the other game, I do the same.

It's up to the OP to give us something more than a 13 year old photo op, then get a Clinton Trump photo op in reply, then the alt right cries "no fair."

Yeah, way fair, Lumpy1.

Well, you seem rather frustrated by not getting what you want, (answer) just do it yourself if it's that interesting..

btw. I never agreed that your premise (13 years) had reasonable validity. What's your term for backstabbing on Trump's history.. 70 years at least is my guess ..

Also.. if Democrats are suckholing Lulu Farrakhan and he's no doubt a racist and an asshole etc. .. it's news .. revel and embrace the reality..;)

Last edited:
I have only amusement at the games the far right try to play, who have pushed back in their face, then cry. I don't care about Trump's history before 2015. If the Dems and Farrakhan have any relevance today, you are the only person who is aware of it. You seem irked that others don't see that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have only amusement at the games the far right try to play, who have pushed back in their face, then cry. I don't care about Trump's history before 2015. If the Dems and Farrakhan have any relevance today, you are the only person who is aware of it. You seem irked that others don't see that.

There's just no pleasing you, I want a divorce...:lol:

There's just no pleasing you, I want a divorce...:lol:
lol.gif

Forum List

Back