Democrats figure out only way to win in next election

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm still reading through this... I'll be back soon (few minutes)

🇺🇸

whoa... LONG article..

But Tucker is so right on most of the time... I never got his Putin affinity but....

Malcolm x had them down to a T.. White liberals I think he said "were the most dangerous people in the universe". They are way worse than the republican's he said. I believe him.
i should read his writings...

🇺🇸

whoa... LONG article..

But Tucker is so right on most of the time... I never got his Putin affinity but....
dems have played racial politics since before they went to war to keep their slaves

dems have played racial politics since before they went to war to keep their slaves
well, the war wasn't just about slavery. It was about whether states have a right to secede. In fact, that was the primary issue... They DO have that right

They had to all vote for our form of govt... or 9 out of 13 had to... and so they can just as easily DENY our (messed up) form of govt... and it is definitely messed up at this point...

sheez..

On the political level, it is a ploy to stir up the Black/liberal voters.

On the personal level, it is a belief that Blacks are inherently inferior to Whites and must be treated as disabled children.
yeh, disabled children who can't even figure out how to get an ID so they can... I dunno... vote, for one...

never could figure out how a person gets along in the US without an ID.... hm.....

guess I don't get out much?

🇺🇸

whoa... LONG article..

Considering they conspired with the CCP to unleash Covid and cheated in the tens of millions column in 2020, I don't think we should limit our thinking as to what lengths the WEF will go to keep their democrat Flying Monkeys competitive

Malcolm x had them down to a T.. White liberals I think he said "were the most dangerous people in the universe". They are way worse than the republican's he said. I believe him.
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Here's some other ideas:
  • Covid, Part Deux: Monkeypox, also from the Wuhan bat market
  • WWIII (Soros's favorite!)
  • Food Shortages and Riots

Forum List

Back