Democrats filmed cheating with mail in ballots in Chester PA

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now their is filmed proof as to the shenanigans that democrats engage in come voting time.

A judge chastised the election board and their process.

Shrug. I guess that is as good as it gets.

Now their is filmed proof as to the shenanigans that democrats engage in come voting time.

Nothing in your link says there was cheating, asshole.

No evidence

Ignore your lying eyes

CNN and the other MSM will explain this away

No evidence

Ignore your lying eyes

CNN and the other MSM will explain this away
Did you read the link, retard?

There is nothing in it which says cheating occurred.

Christ, you tards parrot each other without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking!

Sad.

Did you read the link, retard?

There is nothing in it which says cheating occurred.

Christ, you tards parrot each other without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking!

Sad.
Did you read my post? There's nothing not a word in there about cheating. Dumb ass.

PA Act 77. What else is new. I will be voting in person on election day here in the Keystone state. Do not trust mail in BS.

This is why it's so important to get gop governors in our statehouses and get the state apparatus out of the hands of dem cheats.

There’s plenty of filmed proof of democrats cheating. It doesn’t matter. Leftist lemmings just lie to themselves and pretend it doesn’t exist.

This is why it's so important to get gop governors in our statehouses and get the state apparatus out of the hands of dem cheats.
The problem here in PA is that the GOP controlled legislature passed Act 77 in 2019 BEFORE the China virus. Understand the state GOP is riddled with never Trumpers at the top. The dems went along with security safeguards but took them to court AFTER Wolf signed it. F-ing lying assholes but the GOP had their head in the sand as usual.

The problem here in PA is that the GOP controlled legislature passed Act 77 in 2019 BEFORE the China virus. Understand the state GOP is riddled with never Trumpers at the top. The dems went along with security safeguards but took them to court AFTER Wolf signed it. F-ing lying assholes but the GOP had their head in the sand as usual.
Well maybe they will learn from the experience like the RPV did here in Virginia.

Forum List

Back