Democrats, frivolous lawsuits and Palin

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats are idiots, here's proof.

They file a butt load of frivolous lawsuits, almost bankrupt her and her family including several children, consume her time protecting herself against Democrat Party ass-holing tactics, then are stupid enough to wonder why she had to move along from her governorship..

Democrats totally and unfairly screwed the "woman" over. They have a habit of doing that with women who don't submit.

Luckily, she can still kick their butts at will and she refuses to give up her rights of free speech and American freedoms..What a woman..

-------------------------

Sarah Palin Defending Many Lawsuits - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

It's possible but barely that Democrats feel bad about this...

The link you posted is from April of 2009...right after her Vice Presidential run. Also there were
only 10 lawsuits, 6 of which were deemed baseless...probably filed by idiots vying for attention.

Also there are multiple lawsuits there that are not politically related...like wearing artic cat clothing to an Iron Dog snowmobile race.

The link you posted is from April of 2009...right after her Vice Presidential run. Also there were
only 10 lawsuits, 6 of which were deemed baseless...probably filed by idiots vying for attention.

Also there are multiple lawsuits there that are not politically related...like wearing artic cat clothing to an Iron Dog snowmobile race.

Yes the ones in red don't seem like frivolous Democrat operatives would start them...:lol:

I had a hard time getting updates, so I gave up...:eusa_hand:

The fact remains though, Democrats hate a strong spirited woman, it scares them.

They like hog butt Hillary's...talk a good game but submit..

Last edited:

The fact remains though, Democrats hate a strong spirited woman, it scares them.

The Democrats actually love Palin because she makes the GOP look like a group of buffoons. It's kinda like how the Democrats actually don't really want Bachmann to leave office because they display her on so many of their attack ads. Palin is hardly known as a serious politician anymore, more along the lines of Ann Coulter or some other goofy entertainer.

If you're a GOPer and you believe that dinosaurs were around 4000 years ago, Democrats will want to put you up on TV as much as possible.

The Democrats actually love Palin because she makes the GOP look like a group of buffoons. It's kinda like how the Democrats actually don't really want Bachmann to leave office because they display her on so many of their attack ads. Palin is hardly known as a serious politician anymore, more along the lines of Ann Coulter or some other goofy entertainer.

If you're a GOPer and you believe that dinosaurs were around 4000 years ago, Democrats will want to put you up on TV as much as possible.

You have my vote for "lunatic of the month"...

No man takes pride in believing they've destroyed innocent women's lives, well, excluding too many Democrats obviously.

Thanks for proving my point...

Last edited:
You used the word Idiot to identify the wrong group or person. It really should be used in reference to the idiot that was on the republican presidential ticket whom they chose for the v.p.
Hence, sarah palin!!!!:eusa_whistle:

They file a butt load of frivolous lawsuits, almost bankrupt her and her family including several children, consume her time protecting herself against Democrat Party ass-holing tactics, then are stupid enough to wonder why she had to move along from her governorship..

Democrats totally and unfairly screwed the "woman" over. They have a habit of doing that with women who don't submit.

Luckily, she can still kick their butts at will and she refuses to give up her rights of free speech and American freedoms..What a woman..

So Palin resigned as Gov. because of dems harassing her? LMAO-ROTF. Where,oh where, shall I cry you a river!?

from Apr 14, 2009?

Democrats? You mean the people from her state who know her best?

:clap2:

now you all know why they hide the sharp objects when Lumpy comes to visit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back