Democrats, frivolous lawsuits and Palin

Clinton’s years as governor were marked by extensive efforts to reform the public school system and to spur economic growth. He persuaded lawmakers to enact numerous educational reforms, levy substantial taxes to improve education, and enact an array of laws to invite industrial development and spur business investment
It's just like usens in Arkanass don't want to remember when the Clintons were governor..

Mr. Clinton can point to numerous achievements as leader of one of the nation's poorest states. They include his relentless efforts to increase educational financing and standards, the expansion of health-care services to the poor and to schoolchildren, a national reputation for innovation in government, and a state economy that is growing faster than the national average.

"I think his record as Governor is probably the best record that I know of any Governor, especially when you consider it's not something he just did over a few years, but that it's over 11 years, and he has consistently been on the cutting edge," said Gov. Zell Miller of Georgia, who is supporting Mr. Clinton in the state's Democratic primary. - Clinton Record in Leading Arkansas - Successes, but Not Without Criticism - NYTimes.com

His record is good, he consolidated school districts to save money. But the resulting increase in taxes pushed me into Missouri where they are 75% lower in real estate taxes and 1/2 of sales taxes.

His record is good, he consolidated school districts to save money. But the resulting increase in taxes pushed me into Missouri where they are 75% lower in real estate taxes and 1/2 of sales taxes.

Low sales and property tax? They have to make up for it somewhere or they have few services

under Clinton http://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/02/u...policies-under-clinton-are-boon-industry.html the state raised the general sales tax from 4 percent to 4.5 percent

jesus! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Missouri

Last edited:
and nice sweater cows.

They're "mooses." Cows can't survive in Alaska

The correct term is meeses.
c49ac59de6acbf95c9f90a54b64c9927727d61bc7279d65bc42f849255729b40.jpg

Forum List

Back