Democrats get demolished by Oil executives in their own kangaroo hearing

Yes, but that is a fleeting moment of a brain fart.
Ok. Joe Biden is a walking brain fart then because he's taken credit for shit like this numerous times. I mean so does every other President when they are in office and the price of gas drops but if you take credit you have to assume blame too.

Ok. Joe Biden is a walking brain fart then because he's taken credit for shit like this numerous times. I mean so does every other President when they are in office and the price of gas drops but if you take credit you have to assume blame too.
Yep, that is what politicians do.

It simply stumps the left because they think oil executives are in control of gas prices.
They'll ask the refiners who will reply, "We don't control the price of oil, Gas comes from oil you know (Stupid Democrats), you should talk to the oil companies"!

It simply stumps the left because they think oil executives are in control of gas prices.
dbiueuuoynm81.jpg

Yes I do, do you have one for the right you pinko-fag...Since that is what politicians do do..the only fag is you you leftwing gender confused

Yes I do, do you have one for the right you pinko-fag...Since that is what politicians do do..
pinko fag is a phrase used to describe the left ... commie pinko fag has been used to describe effeminate dirty hippies like you for decades ... you should know this .... maybe your man bun cutting off the blood flow to your tiny faggot brain .

pinko fag is a phrase used to describe the left ... commie pinko fag has been used to describe effeminate dirty hippies like you for decades ... you should know this .... maybe your man bun cutting off the blood flow to your tiny faggot brain .
Ok, pinko-fag. Are you still gonna try to drill fer oil in yer back yard?

Forum List

Back