Democrats gotta pull a rabbit out of their hat.

Am not betting a dime on the outcome either way, just a lot of accusations name calling & bad language. not much conversation about what is going on during the all for show performances (a new one most daily) keeps us from checking what our priority's should be. honesty & hard work from our elected officials.

You just have to look at the situation rationally.

Barack Obama interfered with the 2016 election. He weaponized an already corrupt DOJ to interfere with the election by spying on the opposition candidate, running a dozen covert operations with the intent of entrapping opposition campaign personnel, such as the CIA agent posing as a Russian prostitute to George Papadopolous. The corrupt FBI agents involve - Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe confirmed that they were working for Obama "POTUS must be kept in the loop" and that they had "An Insurance Plan" should they fail in rigging the election - which they did.

The "Insurance Plan" was the addled old fool Mueller being put out as a figurehead for a partisan witch hunt headed by DNC hack Andrew Weissman. The democrats has an insider, the Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was one of them. When Rosenstein was fired and replaced by Bill Barr, the jig was up. Weissman turned in his report and slunk back into the shadows. No collusion, no hint of cooperation between the Trump camp and the Russians

Despite the letter to the editor by Weissman in part two where he threw a temper tantrum that he hate's Trump, the report was and is an unmitigated disaster for the democrats. The democrats and their lapdog press has spent two years claiming that the President of the United States was a Russian spy. Then Weissman was forced to admit that they were lying all along.

And this is a key point, the democrats and their allies weren't "wrong," they deliberately with the intent of removing the president of the United States and over riding the decision of the American people to elect him. It was in fact an attempted coup. This got the attention of Bill Barr, who is not part of the plot to overthrow the president. And he started an investigation into the conspiracy by the democrats to overthrow the government - because that's what this actually is. The democrats are rightfully panicked about this, the investigation was upgraded to a criminal probe last week, the democrat press did their best to bury this fact, but it still leaked out through. Weissman and his team are immune, but the DOJ scum like McCabe and Strzok are in deep shit. As is DNC disinformation agency Buzzfeed who have violated campaign finance law by failing to report contributions to the DNC since they are in fact just an extension of the party. (Same could be said of NBC and CNN, but that is more difficult to prove).

The democrats are in deep trouble, what to do? Well, with the help of the DNC media, they fabricated a "whistleblower." The complaint is a rehash of the Weissman witch hunt and rather ridiculous, plus it turns out their is no whistleblower, Adam Schitt made him up to float his slander through the DNC propaganda corpse of the press.

The entire faux impeachment, including the Soviet Star Chambers, is intended to distract from the Barr investigation into the DNC/Obama rigging of the 2016 election.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump.

These kinds of statements are getting really old around here. It almost seems like you guys are trying to ignore reality and convince yourselves of this fantasy world you want to believe in.

First, it obviously isn't a zero percent chance.

Second, polls indicate the exact opposite of what you say. Yes, yes, I know that you guys don't believe in polls. But it should be telling when even Fox News and Rasmussen polls indicate that you are wrong. I mean, if you want to deny polls, fine. But to go further and confidently say that Trump will win, arguing that they have a ZERO chance of winning, is just plain detached from reality.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Warren

A new Fox News poll shows Donald Trump losing to every Democratic frontrunner in the 2020 election

Third, the 2018 midterm election saw a record amount of people show up to vote. Both Republicans and Democrats had record turn-outs. Clearly, a large reason for that was because of Trump. Democrats saw a 70% increase in their midterm vote totals compared to the previous midterm election. The previous biggest midterm change in the last few decades was about 25%. Clearly, Democrats were fired up in 2018 and it showed in the House. If you don't think this trend continues in the future then you're not living in reality.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
2014 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Fourth, look at the narrow victory for Trump in states that have recently gone blue. Look at Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Together that makes up 46 electoral college votes. Trump won each of these states by less than 1 point. In the 2018 midterm election, each of these states swung back to blue by at least 8 points. If Trump can't hang on to these three states, then he will lose. Right now, the actual data indicate that these states may have reverted back to the Democrats. If you don't think this continues into 2020, fine, but to claim a zero chance is ridiculous. There are other states that appear to be swinging blue as well, as indicated by the 2018 midterm election. But the margins in those traditionally red states is far smaller. The big ones, the traditionally blue ones, are showing signs of going blue, and that would be a huge problem for Trump's chances of getting re-elected.

Fifth, look at the impeachment talk growing. Despite all of Trump's many shortcomings, and there are many of them, this month was the first time that the impeachment curve inverted. That is - more people are now in favor of impeachment than not in favor of impeachment. If you want to ignore this data, fine, but to claim a zero chance with your president's growing list of issues and terrible approval rating is beyond ridiculous.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?
Fake news BS. Give it up. Go home and take a bath.

Solid rebuttal.

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results. - Albert Eistein

They don't even seem interested anymore aside from Beto's wild claims of overthrowing a part of the 2nd Amendment and Biden's flubs. Kamala is out and Sanders is sick and Fauxahontis is laughable. Democrats figure they might as well concentrate on overthrowing the government.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
It's the same shit you pulled on Webb last time.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

I hope Tulsi runs third party and finally blows up your party.

Out here in reality every one of them polls higher than tRump.

Remember this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-college-victory-non-existent/?outputType=amp

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

Only idiots trust polls.
Notice his response consisted of ONE SENTENCE to my entire post...

I think I laid out a fair argument against the Democrat establishment. Mind you the GOP isnt much better but that's for another topic.
Lol, no. That was a response to your entire post. No matter what you think of the Democratic candidates a cording to the polls any of them could beat tRump at this point.

You Communists are funny. In 2016 you thought you could control the public with fake polls, it utterly failed. But here you are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

You morons don't learn.

If I were cynical, I'd say that John Durham would release his report on the investigation into the treason by democrats in rigging the 2016 election and in the Weissman witch hunt would be released about March of 2020, with the major arrests of Brennan, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Glenn Simpson about August....

Think the Soviet Star Chamber will distract from THAT, Comrade?

Remember this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/10/18/trump-electoral-college-victory-non-existent/?outputType=amp
Paywall. Gonna hafta do better than that.

Only idiots trust polls.

I think I laid out a fair argument against the Democrat establishment. Mind you the GOP isnt much better but that's for another topic.
Lol, no. That was a response to your entire post. No matter what you think of the Democratic candidates a cording to the polls any of them could beat tRump at this point.

You Communists are funny. In 2016 you thought you could control the public with fake polls, it utterly failed. But here you are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

You morons don't learn.

If I were cynical, I'd say that John Durham would release his report on the investigation into the treason by democrats in rigging the 2016 election and in the Weissman witch hunt would be released about March of 2020, with the major arrests of Brennan, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Glenn Simpson about August....

What communists, Mrs. McCarthy?

Durham's investigation is just noise to distract you tRumplings for the incoming impeachment train.

Remember this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/10/18/trump-electoral-college-victory-non-existent/?outputType=amp
Paywall. Gonna hafta do better than that.
Try this

Only idiots trust polls.

You morons don't learn.

Durham's investigation is just noise to distract you tRumplings for the incoming impeachment train.

You are programmed by party propaganda and never are exposed to real news, so it's understandable that you missed this;

{U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.}

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

Yeah, the hate site CNN never programmed you with that bit of information..

So WHY is the Communist party in the basement conducting Soviet Star Chambers?

Oh, kind of obvious, isn't it.. :eusa_whistle:

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

In the 30 states Trump needs to win? :auiqs.jpg: :290968001256257790-final::itsok:
Pretty much everywhere.
The same polls told you Trump had no path to victory last time.
Wake up

If any of the braindead functional idiot Tards like Creepy could ever "wake up," they would have been woken up about 1,083 days ago.
You guys are overlooking a ccuple of things.

Probably because they are inconvenient for your narrative.

Only idiots trust polls.

You morons don't learn.

You are programmed by party propaganda and never are exposed to real news, so it's understandable that you missed this;

{U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.}

LOL!!

Yes, it's being reported on all the major media, including CNN.

They are of the same opinion I am. It's a distraction for the mindless brigade. AKA tRumpkins.

In the 30 states Trump needs to win? :auiqs.jpg: :290968001256257790-final::itsok:
Pretty much everywhere.
Wake up

If any of the braindead functional idiot Tards like Creepy could ever "wake up," they would have been woken up about 1,083 days ago.

Creepy Tard might actually be a bot, an artificial stupidity routine from CNN or one of the other hate sites. Obviously it can't be reasoned with, but it CAN be refuted and humiliated.

Pretty much everywhere.
Wake up

Creepy Tard might actually be a bot, an artificial stupidity routine from CNN or one of the other hate sites. Obviously it can't be reasoned with, but it CAN be refuted and humiliated.
I actually laughed out loud at the very thought that you idiots think you might be able to humiliate me.

That's some funny shit right there kid.

You morons don't learn.

LOL!!

They are of the same opinion I am. It's a distraction for the mindless brigade. AKA tRumpkins.

Actually, the hate site CNN tried to spike the story claiming that Durham was doing this just to campaign for Trump. CNN used their outright Nazi rhetoric and called the investigation a "false flag."

Any question that they have taken sides and are not interested in reporting the news?

The Antisemitic holocaust deniers of the NY Times are just as bad.

NY Times, MSNBC Race to Slime Barr and Durham

Can you imagine if Fox had done that to Mueller? :eek:

Pretty much everywhere.
Wake up

I actually laughed out loud at the very thought that you idiots think you might be able to humiliate me.

So, you are a bot then? An Artificial Stupidity Subroutine (or ASS)?

No surprise... :rofl:

You morons don't learn.

LOL!!

Actually, the hate site CNN tried to spike the story claiming that Durham was doing this just to campaign for Trump. CNN used their outright Nazi rhetoric and called the investigation a "false flag."

Any question that they have taken sides and are not interested in reporting the news?

They are correct.

But they are reporting it, which you said they weren't.

They just aren't giving it the positive coverage the RWNJ infotainment sites are.

Pretty much everywhere.
Wake up

So, you are a bot then? An Artificial Stupidity Subroutine (or ASS)?

No surprise... :rofl:
So, not reading up to par today?

In the 30 states Trump needs to win?
Pretty much everywhere.
Wake up
I never thought that for one minute.

I realized a long time ago that if any of you leftist morons had an ounce of dignity, pride or shame, you would have hung it up years ago and stuck a car exhaust pipe in your mouths!

But at least I still get to watch as 40,000 people laugh at you make an ass of yourself every day about as clueless as when Obama proudly declared he had been to all 57 states.

You morons don't learn.

LOL!!

They are correct.

But they are reporting it, which you said they weren't.

They just aren't giving it the positive coverage the RWNJ infotainment sites are.

ROFL

CNN is a hack disinformation hate site run by and for the democrat party.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-14-at-10.08.22-AM.png

Forum List

Back