Democrats gotta pull a rabbit out of their hat.

The same polls told you Trump had no path to victory last time.
Wake up

If any of the braindead functional idiot Tards like Creepy could ever "wake up," they would have been woken up about 1,083 days ago.

Creepy Tard might actually be a bot, an artificial stupidity routine from CNN or one of the other hate sites. Obviously it can't be reasoned with, but it CAN be refuted and humiliated.
I actually laughed out loud at the very thought that you idiots think you might be able to humiliate me.

That's some funny shit right there kid.

So, you are a bot then? An Artificial Stupidity Subroutine (or ASS)?

No surprise... :rofl:
So, not reading up to par today?

Weak, even for you....

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump.

These kinds of statements are getting really old around here. It almost seems like you guys are trying to ignore reality and convince yourselves of this fantasy world you want to believe in.

First, it obviously isn't a zero percent chance.

Second, polls indicate the exact opposite of what you say. Yes, yes, I know that you guys don't believe in polls. But it should be telling when even Fox News and Rasmussen polls indicate that you are wrong. I mean, if you want to deny polls, fine. But to go further and confidently say that Trump will win, arguing that they have a ZERO chance of winning, is just plain detached from reality.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Warren

A new Fox News poll shows Donald Trump losing to every Democratic frontrunner in the 2020 election

Third, the 2018 midterm election saw a record amount of people show up to vote. Both Republicans and Democrats had record turn-outs. Clearly, a large reason for that was because of Trump. Democrats saw a 70% increase in their midterm vote totals compared to the previous midterm election. The previous biggest midterm change in the last few decades was about 25%. Clearly, Democrats were fired up in 2018 and it showed in the House. If you don't think this trend continues in the future then you're not living in reality.

2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
2014 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Fourth, look at the narrow victory for Trump in states that have recently gone blue. Look at Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Together that makes up 46 electoral college votes. Trump won each of these states by less than 1 point. In the 2018 midterm election, each of these states swung back to blue by at least 8 points. If Trump can't hang on to these three states, then he will lose. Right now, the actual data indicate that these states may have reverted back to the Democrats. If you don't think this continues into 2020, fine, but to claim a zero chance is ridiculous. There are other states that appear to be swinging blue as well, as indicated by the 2018 midterm election. But the margins in those traditionally red states is far smaller. The big ones, the traditionally blue ones, are showing signs of going blue, and that would be a huge problem for Trump's chances of getting re-elected.

Fifth, look at the impeachment talk growing. Despite all of Trump's many shortcomings, and there are many of them, this month was the first time that the impeachment curve inverted. That is - more people are now in favor of impeachment than not in favor of impeachment. If you want to ignore this data, fine, but to claim a zero chance with your president's growing list of issues and terrible approval rating is beyond ridiculous.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?
Fake news BS. Give it up. Go home and take a bath.

Solid rebuttal.

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results. - Albert Eistein

"Democrats have zero chance in 2020"

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump.

These kinds of statements are getting really old around here. It almost seems like you guys are trying to ignore reality and convince yourselves of this fantasy world you want to believe in.

First, it obviously isn't a zero percent chance.

Second, polls indicate the exact opposite of what you say. Yes, yes, I know that you guys don't believe in polls. But it should be telling when even Fox News and Rasmussen polls indicate that you are wrong. I mean, if you want to deny polls, fine. But to go further and confidently say that Trump will win, arguing that they have a ZERO chance of winning, is just plain detached from reality.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Warren

A new Fox News poll shows Donald Trump losing to every Democratic frontrunner in the 2020 election

Third, the 2018 midterm election saw a record amount of people show up to vote. Both Republicans and Democrats had record turn-outs. Clearly, a large reason for that was because of Trump. Democrats saw a 70% increase in their midterm vote totals compared to the previous midterm election. The previous biggest midterm change in the last few decades was about 25%. Clearly, Democrats were fired up in 2018 and it showed in the House. If you don't think this trend continues in the future then you're not living in reality.

2014 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Fourth, look at the narrow victory for Trump in states that have recently gone blue. Look at Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Together that makes up 46 electoral college votes. Trump won each of these states by less than 1 point. In the 2018 midterm election, each of these states swung back to blue by at least 8 points. If Trump can't hang on to these three states, then he will lose. Right now, the actual data indicate that these states may have reverted back to the Democrats. If you don't think this continues into 2020, fine, but to claim a zero chance is ridiculous. There are other states that appear to be swinging blue as well, as indicated by the 2018 midterm election. But the margins in those traditionally red states is far smaller. The big ones, the traditionally blue ones, are showing signs of going blue, and that would be a huge problem for Trump's chances of getting re-elected.

Fifth, look at the impeachment talk growing. Despite all of Trump's many shortcomings, and there are many of them, this month was the first time that the impeachment curve inverted. That is - more people are now in favor of impeachment than not in favor of impeachment. If you want to ignore this data, fine, but to claim a zero chance with your president's growing list of issues and terrible approval rating is beyond ridiculous.

Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?
Fake news BS. Give it up. Go home and take a bath.

Solid rebuttal.

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results. - Albert Eistein

"Democrats have zero chance in 2020"

Yep, they lied that they were "moderate" in 2018. That lie is exposed.

The Stalinist democrats have zero chance of beating Trump, which is why you're engaged in the faux impeachment. And I think this loses you scum the house.

Pretty much everywhere.
The same polls told you Trump had no path to victory last time.
Wake up

If any of the braindead functional idiot Tards like Creepy could ever "wake up," they would have been woken up about 1,083 days ago.

Creepy Tard might actually be a bot, an artificial stupidity routine from CNN or one of the other hate sites. Obviously it can't be reasoned with, but it CAN be refuted and humiliated.
I actually laughed out loud at the very thought that you idiots think you might be able to humiliate me.

That's some funny shit right there kid.

So, you are a bot then? An Artificial Stupidity Subroutine (or ASS)?

No surprise... :rofl:
Lol, you guys are so stupid......

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
It's the same shit you pulled on Webb last time.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

I hope Tulsi runs third party and finally blows up your party.

They will now probably resort to their most favored, but last resort method to insure Trump won't take office. Anything goes. You know how they are.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
It's the same shit you pulled on Webb last time.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

I hope Tulsi runs third party and finally blows up your party.

They will now probably resort to their most favored, but last resort method to insure Trump won't take office. Anything goes. You know how they are.
Welcome to hardball. Enjoy.

The Stalinist democrats have zero chance of beating Trump.

I understand that you're trying to convince yourself that this is true, but it simply isn't. I know you guys like to make bold, stupid, statements.

I don't expect you to understand why you're wrong.

Ahhhhh.....apparently YOU are confused.
Hmm,no. 8 million vote spread in 2018. Trump losing every court battle. Information on Trump's criminal activity is flowing forth...

Join us in reality...

Oh MY! We've got a LIVE one !
You folks are ALL alike.

cortezinsane.jpg

Ahhhhh.....apparently YOU are confused.
Hmm,no. 8 million vote spread in 2018. Trump losing every court battle. Information on Trump's criminal activity is flowing forth...

Join us in reality...

Oh MY! We've got a LIVE one !
You folks are ALL alike.

View attachment 286599
Actually, it's you whiny morons who are all alike...you roll up into the fetal position and vomit memes, the moment the facts stomp you out...

Forum List

Back