Democrats hate Christmas

In this CURRENT climate it's not the Christians who have started:
Riots
Wars
Inflation
Dehumanizing sexual perversions on small children.

Nope that's liars and Democrats.

Titus 1:16
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

In this CURRENT climate it's not the Christians who have started:
Riots
Wars
Inflation
Dehumanizing sexual perversions on small children.

Nope that's liars and Democrats.

Titus 1:16
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.
This is YOU. Your actions, deny Him. This is Trump, his actions deny Him. You claim to know Him, but deny the truth and everything Christ stands for and taught us.

Wake up, before it is too late!

You're a troll. I would rather you support Putin.
Dont be too mean to Putin, with the Axis they are building lead by China, it isnt too difficult.to envision The.West taking orders from these leaders some day. Dont blame my type, I didnt ruin the West and gut our manufacturing capabilities ,nor did I vote.for the dumbest politicians.on planet earth who are funded by unpatriotic billionaires. I like beating competition not arming them. I believe in civil liberties, blind justice and capitalism.. Its why its easy for me to support Israel and Ukraine but also speak candidlly when I do NOT support their decisions. Israel in parricular isnt going to be lead down the same garden path too many in the West have.fallen down. It may become a safehaven one day for the sane ones living in the West

Dont be too mean to Putin, with the Axis they are building lead by China, it isnt too difficult.to envision The.West taking orders from these leaders some day. Dont blame my type, I didnt ruin the West and gut our manufacturing capabilities ,nor did I vote.for the dumbest politicians.on planet earth who are funded by unpatriotic billionaires. I like beating competition not arming them.
If you aren't a citizen of the US, all your gripes mean nothing. Sorry, not sorry. :dunno:

Well they are a bunch of atheists. The War on Christmas continues. We were founded as a Christian nation, everyone should celebrate Christmas.

---“It’s so sad to hear my colleagues on the other side of the aisle hate Christmas,” Boebert declared.---

11 seconds in "merry Christmas everybody", that's Obama, Democratic President for 8 years in his last Christmas message.

Its in my DNA. To quote one of my favourite movies, Scent of a Woman, if you have seen it.you may understandmy point: " but not a.snitch"
I understand it. I just wouldn't put up with it in my beloved country. I am in a position to make people that believe they are above our laws suffer for not respecting them.

I understand it. I just wouldn't put up with it in my beloved country. I am in a position to make people that believe they are above our laws suffer for not respecting them.
Who are above it? Both sides are playing you. Only one side is supported by your global.enemies.

Well they are a bunch of atheists. The War on Christmas continues. We were founded as a Christian nation, everyone should celebrate Christmas.

---“It’s so sad to hear my colleagues on the other side of the aisle hate Christmas,” Boebert declared.---

No, they don't hate Christmas. They want to celebrate it but then feel bad about it, because 11 mos of the year they spend absolutely destroying Christianity. So come December they lecture us on our "pagan" holiday, and it's not ours, and blah blah blah.

They are miserable people. This is proven, scientifically

No, they don't hate Christmas. They want to celebrate it but then feel bad about it, because 11 mos of the year they spend absolutely destroying Christianity. So come December they lecture us on our "pagan" holiday, and it's not ours, and blah blah blah.

They are miserable people. This is proven, scientifically
Christmas is what YOU make it....
And it takes 11½ months of preparation for it to be full and rich and fun. I always look forward to it.

This is YOU. Your actions, deny Him. This is Trump, his actions deny Him. You claim to know Him, but deny the truth and everything Christ stands for and taught us.

Wake up, before it is too late!
God sets up leaders or deposed them. Its not me. Nothing I do....nothing I say does much of anything. I have no political power or anything. God does. He is omniscient and omnipotent.

Forum List

Back