Democrats hate Cubans

There is a difference. They pretty much hate each other. The original exiles came with pretty much all of the wealth in Cuba. The refugees are needy peasants to them.

That's what I thought.. Its a class thing.

Imagine this scenario: In the days after Raul Castro dies pamphlets are dropped all over Cuba that promises the military 20 times their current pay in dollars if they support a consortium of South Florida business people as the new government of Cuba. Their intentions are not to bring democracy and freedom. They will have to crack down hard on anyone that does not like it. Police State tactics ensue. Are the Cuban people any better off?
What in the flying fuck are you even saying here? You’ve lost your fucking mind. Why would any of that happen.

There is a difference. They pretty much hate each other. The original exiles came with pretty much all of the wealth in Cuba. The refugees are needy peasants to them.
So communism caused those with means to leave. Kinda crazy how you keep saying our industrialists will just pay higher taxes and stay here.

What in the flying fuck are you even saying here? You’ve lost your fucking mind. Why would any of that happen.
Why? People are greedy, vengeful and opportunistic. Sounds like you have no idea of the people poised to exploit Cuba and exact vengeance for a variety of reasons that hardly even matter anymore. One of the reasons Cuba has remained communist all these years is the shitstorm of foreign carpet-baggers, smugglers, con men and empire builders that are waiting to fill any power vacuum that occurs in the aftermath of communism.

Learn what communism actually is before you speak to me again.
reagain how-do-you-tell-a-communist.jpg

It is an odd thing. Democrats, on the one hand, praise the Cuban communist dictatorship, but on the other hand, seem to hate Cubans as Joe Biden leads the democrat saying that he won't accept Cuban refugees trying to flee persecution and certain death.

And now this. A second generation Cuban immigrant is giving Left wingers like Kaepernick a mouth full of criticism for wearing a pro Cuban shirt saying,
"My father escaped Cuba when he was 14-years-old and I've only heard the horror stories since I could process thoughts of how sh**ty this communist regime – killing machine is," Masvidal stated. "So I just want to shed some light on Cuba, big SOS signal for them."

"This oppression has been going on for 61 years," he added. "It's not just because of the pandemic, not just because they ran out of medicine, they've been out of medicine, they've been out of resources and food because of the corrupt government, the extreme corruption over there where only a few at the top eat and everybody else has to suffer — those days have to come to an end."

"So I think it's time for the whole world to rally behind Cuba," the UFC star said. "Let's go, spread the messages online, we gotta protest, we gotta get together, get attention."

"Maybe the local media channels in America won't cover this, or in other parts of the world. But I think it's up to us to put the word out there. It's the people against the corrupt governments," he concluded. "Let's defeat these evil communist motherf***ers, man. God bless everybody watching and thank you."
Cubans are all brown people. Don't you watch the "news" ?

Attachments

• metanit.jpg
    metanit.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 18
Learn what communism actually is before you speak to me again.
You learn that from that idiot Mac1958? Cuba is communism you stupid fuck. We all know what it is, just you morons are to trying to claim it isn’t. How the hell does it feel to be in favor of a system that has never fucking worked and still telling people they just don’t understand the glory of it?

WTF is so hard about just admitting it always fails.

You learn that from that idiot Mac1958? Cuba is communism you stupid fuck. We all know what it is, just you morons are to trying to claim it isn’t. How the hell does it feel to be in favor of a system that has never fucking worked and still telling people they just don’t understand the glory of it?

WTF is so hard about just admitting it always fails.
Not defending communism. I just have no interest in discussing it with a dope that thinks everything they don't like is communism.

So you’re too fucking left wing stupid to recognize Cuba as communist? WTF is wrong with you.
Cuba is communist, so what? The old cold war ideological conflict is one of the least crucial political dynamics at work here. Communism surely sucks but you are not prepared to accept why Cubans have lived by it all these years.

Cuba is communist, so what? The old cold war ideological conflict is one of the least crucial political dynamics at work here. Communism surely sucks but you are not prepared to accept why Cubans have lived by it all these years.

Why they've lived by it?
How about the alternative was being jailed or shot. Ya see thats how communism works,you obey or you're fucked.

Forum List

Back