Democrats hate Cubans

Explain how Republican politics reflects anarchy.
I don’t actually think that but I’m using templars idiot logic. He would say that they promote less government which is anarchy. While Dems promote large government which is communism. It’s all stupidity

Why they've lived by it?
How about the alternative was being jailed or shot. Ya see thats how communism works,you obey or you're fucked.
They had one revolution they could have had another at any time. Authoritarianism alone does not make an authoritarian state. Cubans have a very strong nationalist streak. It's why any military invasion would fail miserably. They would rather have Cuban communism than anything they ever had as a colony because it's the closest thing they ever had to independence.

I don’t actually think that but I’m using templars idiot logic. He would say that they promote less government which is anarchy. While Dems promote large government which is communism. It’s all stupidity
Less government control isn't anarchy. Example would be the Department of Education. There wasn't any federal government department of education until the Carter administration. We did fine for 200 years without it.

Like I have said a million times before......the Broccoli Biden in the White House and his communist thugs ....don't want Cubans because they know they will not.... WILL NOT vote for the demonRats.

Biden administration, they will deport any Cuban. But will let hundreds of thousands of other illegals in, with benefits. You're such a hypocrite.

Agree.

Their party is called Hypocrats, not Democrats anymore.

No it isn't, they tend to vote republican. So the Biden administration won't let them in. The funny part is Biden calling the unvaccinated murders and most are blacks and Hispanics. Trump 2024!

You fool. That's not the reason Biden won't let them in. This situation can be resolved without creating a whole refugee population from Cuba. In fact, this may turn out to be very successful for the Cuban people.. Remember, they voted solidly for the new Cuban Constitution that moves away from Communism.

You fool. That's not the reason Biden won't let them in. This situation can be resolved without creating a whole refugee population from Cuba. In fact, this may turn out to be very successful for the Cuban people.. Remember, they voted solidly for the new Cuban Constitution that moves away from Communism.
Then why not do the same with the hundreds of thousands of illegals coming from other countries?

Less government control isn't anarchy. Example would be the Department of Education. There wasn't any federal government department of education until the Carter administration. We did fine for 200 years without it.
Agreed, just like adding the department of education is not communism. it’s all hyperbolic partisan stupidity driving his argument. I think we have showcased that well. Thanks for the help!

Agreed, just like adding the department of education is not communism. it’s all hyperbolic partisan stupidity driving his argument. I think we have showcased that well. Thanks for the help!
Disagree. Our government and Department of Education are full of communists.

The only point you have is the one on your head. You obviously don't know what a Marxist is. Buy a book, dumb ass.
Amazon product ASIN 150113597X
I listen to Levin almost every day. I’m very aware of what a Marxist is and I hear how desperately hard he is trying to scare you into thinking they are coming for your liberty, all while pushing sales of his book, and my pillow, and simply safe, and title lock. Grow up man, they are running a business and praying on dopes like you.

Forum List

Back