Democrats have attempted to negotiate with Repubs 19 times over the budget

Are you ignoring the fact that Republicans did indeed try to hold a conference with the Senate? Were you aware the House tried to appoint conferees? I thought as much.

Reid rejects House Republicans' offer to appoint funding conferees (Video) - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Of course you would just ignore what i said.

You are so thick dude. I acknowledged the dems refusal to negotiate with Repubs since their extortion strategy began. All Repubs have to do is ACCEPT ObamaCare as the LAW that it is and reopen the government that they closed. Then the dems will agree to negotiate.

That position is untenable. That is why I'm ignoring it. It is a strategy of capitulation, not negotiation. Even if they did agree to reopen the government, the Democrats would easily renege on their end of the bargain. So, no dice. No argument.

Once again I'll say it, why don't Repubs just call the dems bluff and humiliate them if what you are saying is true?

All Repubs have to do is ACCEPT ObamaCare as the LAW that it is and reopen the government that they closed. Then the dems will agree to negotiate.
Sure they will. What would their incentive be, once they have what they want? They're not exactly known for their honesty, you know. In fact, they're notorious for not honoring commitments.

Okay if that's true, why wouldn't the Repubs call their bluff and humiliate these notorious liars? What are they waiting for?
I get it, you were hired by Republicans to make Democrats look stupid, right?

You're saying the 19 facts I listed are opinions? Do you know what opinions are? Im not sure you do.
The conclusions you drew from them are opinions. AND, of course you don't mention Republican efforts to negotiate being met with "I'm not gonna negotiate until AFTER you give me everything I want".

What they want? You mean what the American people want? Agreeing to reopen the government? Face it, the polls show Repubs are losing this battle.
Then what are you worried about?

You're saying the 19 facts I listed are opinions? Do you know what opinions are? Im not sure you do.
The conclusions you drew from them are opinions. AND, of course you don't mention Republican efforts to negotiate being met with "I'm not gonna negotiate until AFTER you give me everything I want".

What they want? You mean what the American people want? Agreeing to reopen the government? Face it, the polls show Repubs are losing this battle.

Funny how we all want "what the American people want" when polls are beginning to show that Americans want Obama to sit down and negotiate with Republicans. That's 76% of them to be precise.

Oct13a CTM Shutdown

Not only that, both Republicans and Democrats are sharing the blame for the shutdown:

9-23-13-11.png

Sure they will. What would their incentive be, once they have what they want? They're not exactly known for their honesty, you know. In fact, they're notorious for not honoring commitments.

Okay if that's true, why wouldn't the Repubs call their bluff and humiliate these notorious liars? What are they waiting for?

I get it. You lost the argument and you aren't man enough to admit it so you finish with this bullshit.

Of course you would just ignore what i said.

You are so thick dude. I acknowledged the dems refusal to negotiate with Repubs since their extortion strategy began. All Repubs have to do is ACCEPT ObamaCare as the LAW that it is and reopen the government that they closed. Then the dems will agree to negotiate.

That position is untenable. That is why I'm ignoring it. It is a strategy of capitulation, not negotiation. Even if they did agree to reopen the government, the Democrats would easily renege on their end of the bargain. So, no dice. No argument.

Once again I'll say it, why don't Repubs just call the dems bluff and humiliate them if what you are saying is true?

Obama has to get off his high horse for that to happen. As in physically leave the White House and go negotiate. Simple.

I get it. You lost the argument and you aren't man enough to admit it so you finish with this bullshit.

Getting mad? I have single handedly destroyed your argument. Or is that why you're insulting S.J.'s manhood?

Obama has to get off his high horse for that to happen. As in physically leave the White House and go negotiate. Simple.

You want him to do a perp walk too? The man has offered to sit down and discuss anything......once the bullshit ends. It is a very reasonable position.

The negotiations that need to take place are between Boehner and the nuts in his caucus. How can he do the right thing and save face....and his job?

You want him to do a perp walk too? The man has offered to sit down and discuss anything......once the bullshit ends. It is a very reasonable position.

The negotiations that need to take place are between Boehner and the nuts in his caucus. How can he do the right thing and save face....and his job?

Many Obama haters will hate him no matter what he does. Hell even Bill O'Reilly can be quoted of saying that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back