Democrats Have Created Another Fake Issue.....The US Postal Scam

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

Democrats are outraged once again over a problem they themselves created.
Why have the Democrats wanted total mail-in balloting?
Because of, they say, COVID-19.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

Only because the Dimm's can't run on policy issues!
They have none.

The US postal service is unable to process these ballots as currently configured. The monies they are asking for are to pay up the 25 billion in retirement benefits they are unable to pay for due to mismanagement. There is no money to reconfigure the US postal service to meet an all mail in ballot system.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit and a huge pile... ITs a scam as the bill provides NOTHING to reconfigure the postal system. This is a gawd damn scam!
I remember when Obama froze pay for federal employees and the military for 6 years.
Nobody on the left accused him of screwing everything up intentionally.
Your memory is awful.
No.....my memory is pretty good.
I work for the Department of The Army....so I had to work under Obama for 8 years.
One thing that our commanders told us was the absolute lack of direction coming from above.
I remember we couldn't even cut our grass for several months for some silly reason.

I question your memory greatly.

misleading.
I mentioned civilian pay along with it.
They gave the military our pay increases....and gave us no COLA for quite awhile.
Who do you think is responsible for the upkeep of military installations?

Okay. But there was still only a 3 year pay freeze.

Pay freezes started in 2011, curiously the first year of the Republican control of the House. As pointed out above, Obama even tried to end the pay freeze in 2012.

You sure your anger is directed at the right person?
Oh yeah...sure Obama tried desperately to end the freeze he implemented.
This is hogwash.

Note the date of the announcement Nov. 29, 2010...a few weeks after the election..the new congress isn't sworn in till Jan 1st the following year after an election cycle.
So you're incorrect when you blamed Republicans.
This was announced before the Republican Congress took over.
Good point on who proposed it. I was wrong.

But Obama did try to end it.
He announced that he tried....but you forget the massive cuts he subjected us to with Sequestration later.

Maybe so. But federal civilian employees still got pay raises in 2014. So your original claim of 6 years of pay freeze seems to fall short.
And so does your claims that Obama tried to end the freeze.

I provided the source of my claims. You did not.
Your source was a story in the MSM.
Hardly a non-biased source, can we agree?
Is that really the best you can do?
Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it didn’t happen?
When it's a story in the media....I'm usually skeptical.
We've been lied to way too many times to take what they say at face-value.

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

They have none.
They have policy issues.....they just hide them.

They have none.

Dimm's are so proud of their dysfunctional policies, that they don't even wanna discuss them.

You trumpanzees are so stupid. With mail-in voting, Russia cant hack into those votes and change them for Trump. No wonder Trump and his Trumpkins are so against mail-in ballots! Bigly!!!

You trumpanzees are so stupid. With mail-in voting, Russia cant hack into those votes and change them for Trump. No wonder Trump and his Trumpkins are so against mail-in ballots! Bigly!!!

You are so yesterday.
Dial 1-800-Durham. :rofl:

They have none.

Dimm's are so proud of their dysfunctional policies, that they don't even wanna discuss them.
The only time they discuss them is when they're about to force em down our throats.

Some Americans, like myself, have been voting problem free by mail for decades. Since your Orange shit heap does such a poor job at everything and is polling so badly, suddenly mail-in voting is wrought with fraud. The reality is that he must suppress voting to have a chance in hell of winning. Cult45 is simply parroting thier voter fraud narrative and it's complete bullshit. Cheaters never prosper.
Well you must know alot about shit heaps....considering you sound like one.
But the kind of voting you're talking about shows you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to this subject.

I myself have voted absentee while deployed overseas. I was stationed in Georgia, Tennessee, and Germany, and deployed in an aircraft carrier for several years, at times overseas....and voted through the FPO system. You have to request an absentee ballot by a specific date to qualify for one.

Democrats want to mail out ballots to every registered person in their states. They don't care if the person has moved or is even alive. They plan on flooding the US Postal Service with extra mail-in ballots to bung up the works. Currently they are using wild accusations of postal tampering hoping to sell some nonsense about Trump intentionally holding up the mail. Fuckers like yourself will gobble it up and take it to heart.....and repeat this lie as many times as you can to make the lie a real thing in the minds of voters.

Now why would they want to bung up the post office?

Because they want to use it to bring a lawsuit against Trump if he wins. That way they can hold the election results hostage till January 20th, 2021....when Nancy Pelosi will attempt to declare the election forfeit and that she is now POTUS.

Well you must know alot about shit heaps....considering you sound like one

Cool story bro.

You have to request an absentee ballot by a specific date to qualify for one.

Mail-in works the same way, simpleton.

Democrats want to mail out ballots to every registered person in their states. They don't care if the person has moved or is even alive. They plan on flooding the US Postal Service with extra mail-in ballots to bung up the works.

That's the narrative the Orange Virus tauts and you Cult45 simpletons eat it up and regurgitate it. It's bullshit, of course, but you idjits don't think for yourselves and want your traitorous leader reelected at all costs.

Currently they are using wild accusations of postal tampering hoping to sell some nonsense about Trump intentionally holding up the mail.

Nothing wild about it. The dickhead said it himself. You're a rather stupid person that lives in a partisan fantasy world crafted by talk radio. I don't think things will turn out the way you plan. Best of luck.

Do you really believe that?
Will every postal worker be carrying a gun to protect your ballot from being stolen by Russians?

Some Americans, like myself, have been voting problem free by mail for decades. Since your Orange shit heap does such a poor job at everything and is polling so badly, suddenly mail-in voting is wrought with fraud. The reality is that he must suppress voting to have a chance in hell of winning. Cult45 is simply parroting thier voter fraud narrative and it's complete bullshit. Cheaters never prosper.
But the kind of voting you're talking about shows you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to this subject.

I myself have voted absentee while deployed overseas. I was stationed in Georgia, Tennessee, and Germany, and deployed in an aircraft carrier for several years, at times overseas....and voted through the FPO system. You have to request an absentee ballot by a specific date to qualify for one.

Democrats want to mail out ballots to every registered person in their states. They don't care if the person has moved or is even alive. They plan on flooding the US Postal Service with extra mail-in ballots to bung up the works. Currently they are using wild accusations of postal tampering hoping to sell some nonsense about Trump intentionally holding up the mail. Fuckers like yourself will gobble it up and take it to heart.....and repeat this lie as many times as you can to make the lie a real thing in the minds of voters.

Because they want to use it to bring a lawsuit against Trump if he wins. That way they can hold the election results hostage till January 20th, 2021....when Nancy Pelosi will attempt to declare the election forfeit and that she is now POTUS.

Cool story bro.

Democrats want to mail out ballots to every registered person in their states. They don't care if the person has moved or is even alive. They plan on flooding the US Postal Service with extra mail-in ballots to bung up the works.

That's the narrative the Orange Virus tauts and you Cult45 simpletons eat it up and regurgitate it. It's bullshit, of course, but you idjits don't think for yourselves and want your traitorous leader reelected at all costs.

Currently they are using wild accusations of postal tampering hoping to sell some nonsense about Trump intentionally holding up the mail.

Nothing wild about it. The dickhead said it himself. You're a rather stupid person that lives in a partisan fantasy world crafted by talk radio. I don't think things will turn out the way you plan. Best of luck.
Mail-in voting works different depending on the state election laws.
For example...in New Mexico they don't even require a signature.
But in states like California....they ship em out by the millions to people who never even requested them.
They don't even check to see if the person living at the address it's sent to is the person the ballot was intended for.
So....let's say some illegal or non-citizen gets ahold of the ballot....is able to vote for Biden and then returns at the post office.
They found out in New Jersey that 20% of these ballots had to be discarded because something about them disqualified them.
All you need is for some Democrat to file a lawsuit and tie up the election results over irregularities and then we have the 2000 election all over again.

Cool story bro.

But in states like California....they ship em out by the millions to people who never even requested them.
They don't even check to see if the person living at the address it's sent to is the person the ballot was intended for.
So....let's say some illegal or non-citizen gets ahold of the ballot....is able to vote for Biden and then returns at the post office.
They found out in New Jersey that 20% of these ballots had to be discarded because something about them disqualified them.
All you need is for some Democrat to file a lawsuit and tie up the election results over irregularities and then we have the 2000 election all over again.

Your unsupported arguments aside, I already understand the Cult45 narrative of irrational fear mongering quite well. I just don't buy them.

The USPS is funded through 2021, and the Treasury has given them an additional line of credit of $10 billion.

It is indeed another faux issue. Drummed up by the MSM and their political party.

and its signature verified... If your going to do it it must be postmarked one week prior to Nov 3 so it can be counted. It is limited in most states.. What dims are proposing is unverified voting.

Any state that sends out unasked for ballots to every name on the voter registration list is playing with fire, and they know it.

Just allow people to request absentee ballots, where you have to actually apply for one and they match it up with the signature on record.

People are standing in lines at DMV's, at Home Depot's etc., etc., etc., so they can stand in line to vote too.

GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! take a walk. Where in the US are there no voting centers?-------for the elderly or infirm------church ladies can do rides in
their pick-ups. SHEEEEEEESH

In many locales schools are used for voting. And who is trying to keep schools shuttered? The same Democrats that want universal mail-in voting with ballots just sent out and not asked for.

Cool story bro.

Your unsupported arguments aside, I already understand the Cult45 narrative of irrational fear mongering quite well. I just don't buy them.
If you understand irrational fear, then why do you give into it every time the left uses it as a political tactic?
Why do you support Democrats, if you understand it?
Without hate, fear, and division....Democrats wouldn't have a single issue that wins with a majority of the voters.

Signature verified, big problem there. No one checking signatures will actually be a board certified document examiner and many people have great variation in their writing and/or have more than one signature, so this can only lead to many legit ballots being rejected.

Which is what has already occurred in New York.

GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! take a walk. Where in the US are there no voting centers?-------for the elderly or infirm------church ladies can do rides in
their pick-ups. SHEEEEEEESH

In many locales schools are used for voting. And who is trying to keep schools shuttered? The same Democrats that want universal mail-in voting with ballots just sent out and not asked for.

even if school is not in session, the school building is still there------I do my voting in the school house---DOWN THE BLOCK. I grew up in suburbia and always walked with my mom to the grammer school---where she voted. I do not understand this BS about people being UNABLE to vote----if they are sick they can mail it in------IF THEY ARE SICK. ---ie.....when did this become a problem?

what i find amazing is that we can put a rover on Mars but yet cant come up with a voting system that works for everyone with very little controversy....

Palm print technology that is used by some banks. You could be anywhere in America and vote for candidates in the state you are registered in, plus POTUS.

Signature verified, big problem there. No one checking signatures will actually be a board certified document examiner and many people have great variation in their writing and/or have more than one signature, so this can only lead to many legit ballots being rejected.

Which is what has already occurred in New York.

I vote in the local school where the usual monitors RECOGNIZE ME. When did people forget how to
function? My name is listed with my siggy---if the
monitor is in doubt----he/she can ask for a siggy

Cool story bro.

If you understand irrational fear, then why do you give into it every time the left uses it as a political tactic?
Why do you support Democrats, if you understand it?
Without hate, fear, and division....Democrats wouldn't have a single issue that wins with a majority of the voters.

I don't support every tactic of either party. I question things. Critical thought keeps me away from extremist positions (ie wingers). You should try it sometime.

Forum List

Back