Democrats Have Created Another Fake Issue.....The US Postal Scam

I was just looking into what it would take to get our postal system up to snuff in order to handle thsi type of influx and it would take massive numbers of machines and upgrades all over the US. Even if the US postal service was given billions today it would be impossible to modernize the system in time to handle the influx this year. Its NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO DO IT.

This whole democrat premise is total bull shit!
Show your work. What makes you say that?
Because the sorting machines needed do not exist today. They would have to be made and installed. This means the reconfiguration of most postal facilities. That takes significant time because of our contracting process. Its not physically fiesable to do inside 60 days.
The sorting machines don’t exist? What’s wrong with the current sorting machines?

The US postal service is unable to process these ballots as currently configured. The monies they are asking for are to pay up the 25 billion in retirement benefits they are unable to pay for due to mismanagement. There is no money to reconfigure the US postal service to meet an all mail in ballot system.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit and a huge pile... ITs a scam as the bill provides NOTHING to reconfigure the postal system. This is a gawd damn scam!
I remember when Obama froze pay for federal employees and the military for 6 years.
Nobody on the left accused him of screwing everything up intentionally.
Your memory is awful.
No.....my memory is pretty good.
I work for the Department of The Army....so I had to work under Obama for 8 years.
One thing that our commanders told us was the absolute lack of direction coming from above.
I remember we couldn't even cut our grass for several months for some silly reason.

I question your memory greatly.

misleading.
I mentioned civilian pay along with it. Maybe I should have only mentioned civilians.
They gave the military our pay increases....and gave us no COLA for quite awhile.
But note the drastic pay increase reductions starting in 2011.
It was a freeze for civilians and a reduction of increase to military.
Who do you think is responsible for the upkeep of military installations?

Last edited:
In 2006, the Rs passed a bill that the post office had to fund their pensions for employees out for the next 75 years... out of their budget....

And the post office has not met a budget since.

The new law was meant to squash the post office.... it was INTENTIONAL.....

There is no private business or corporation that pays in to their pension fund, the next 75 years of retirement pensions in to it.

The People they have to estimate and fund a pension on, are not even born yet, for goodness sake!!!!

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE USPS is not showing a so called profit.

AND why in the heck do you think a constitutionally mandated entity, as the post office is, even has to make some sort of profit. HINT they don't, just like the Military doesn't.

Republicans have USPS competitors as big donors and want to hurt or kill the post office, to RETURN their campaign donors favor.
a republican came up with it and 2 democrats co-sponsored it.....thats why i have said that the democrats have helped fuck the PO over right along with the republicans....
Was the 75 year funding of pensions in the bill when they first signed on to the reform bill???

If so, then you are right!!!!

Wonder how the votes came in, did most Dems vote against it? Or for it?
yes it was....

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

Democrats are outraged once again over a problem they themselves created.
Why have the Democrats wanted total mail-in balloting?
Because of, they say, COVID-19.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

Yep...they are just evil....

The post office is 169 billion dollars in the hole......losing billions every single year...

But the fact is the removal of mail collection boxes has been going on for years as part of cost-cutting efforts for the postal service and had nothing to do with the 2020 election.

In September 2016, the USPS inspector general noted that “Nationally, the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past 5 years.” This means that the USPS, during the Obama-Biden administration, removed thousands of mail collection boxes. Was this a diabolical plan by Obama and Biden to suppress the vote in 2020? Did Trump make them do it?

The decision to do so was explained thusly:

Some customers have complained the U.S. Postal Service has gone too far and removed too many collection boxes in neighborhoods. They’ve also questioned whether this effort is saving USPS money in the long run.
It’s a tough balancing act for the Postal Service. Some collection boxes are barely used and are expensive to maintain. On the other hand, mail collection boxes are a visible representation of the Postal Service to the American public, and their disappearance has been noted. They also are reliable, secure, and convenient receptacles for mail.
As part of its efforts to keep its collection infrastructure proportionate to customers’ needs at a reasonable cost, the Postal Service has eliminated underused collection boxes that on average receive fewer than 25 pieces a day; it has also added collection boxes where they are convenient for customers.
USPS spokeswoman Kimberly Frum told The Hill that installation and removal of USPS collection boxes has been going on for decades. “It is a fluid process and figures can vary from day-to-day. Historically, mail boxes have been removed for lack of use and installed in growth areas,” she explained. “When a collection box consistently receives very small amounts of mail for months on end, it costs the Postal Service money in fuel and workhours for letter carriers to drive to the mailbox and collect the mail. Removing the box is simply good business sense in that respect. It is important to note that anyone with a residential or business mailbox can use it as a vehicle to send outgoing mail.”

She also noted that removal of a box is made on a case-by-case basis and low-volume boxes are kept if they are the only means of sending mail in certain areas.

“In the past few years, greater emphasis has been placed on stabilizing the number of collection boxes in use and relocating low-use boxes to high traffic areas such as shopping centers, business parks, grocery stores, etc., for increased customer convenience,” Frum said. “Additionally, collection times vary depending on location and may be changed based on transportation schedules. In the event a collection box schedule changes, advanced notice would be placed on the box to inform customers.”

In 2006, the Rs passed a bill that the post office had to fund their pensions for employees out for the next 75 years... out of their budget....

And the post office has not met a budget since.

The new law was meant to squash the post office.... it was INTENTIONAL.....

There is no private business or corporation that pays in to their pension fund, the next 75 years of retirement pensions in to it.

The People they have to estimate and fund a pension on, are not even born yet, for goodness sake!!!!

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE USPS is not showing a so called profit.

AND why in the heck do you think a constitutionally mandated entity, as the post office is, even has to make some sort of profit. HINT they don't, just like the Military doesn't.

Republicans have USPS competitors as big donors and want to hurt or kill the post office, to RETURN their campaign donors favor.
a republican came up with it and 2 democrats co-sponsored it.....thats why i have said that the democrats have helped fuck the PO over right along with the republicans....
Was the 75 year funding of pensions in the bill when they first signed on to the reform bill???

If so, then you are right!!!!

Wonder how the votes came in, did most Dems vote against it? Or for it?
does not matter they haven done anything to put an end to it.....

The US postal service is unable to process these ballots as currently configured. The monies they are asking for are to pay up the 25 billion in retirement benefits they are unable to pay for due to mismanagement. There is no money to reconfigure the US postal service to meet an all mail in ballot system.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit and a huge pile... ITs a scam as the bill provides NOTHING to reconfigure the postal system. This is a gawd damn scam!
I remember when Obama froze pay for federal employees and the military for 6 years.
Your memory is awful.
I work for the Department of The Army....so I had to work under Obama for 8 years.
One thing that our commanders told us was the absolute lack of direction coming from above.
I remember we couldn't even cut our grass for several months for some silly reason.

misleading.
I mentioned civilian pay along with it.
They gave the military our pay increases....and gave us no COLA for quite awhile.

Okay. But there was still only a 3 year pay freeze.

Pay freezes started in 2011, curiously the first year of the Republican control of the House. As pointed out above, Obama even tried to end the pay freeze in 2012.

You sure your anger is directed at the right person?

Donald Trump admitted on Thursday he opposed additional funding for the United States Postal Service (USPS) in order to make it more difficult to deliver mail-in ballots.

Trump’s comments lend evidence for critics who say the president is deliberately trying to hamstring the USPS in advance of the November elections to help his re-election bid

Moron...the U.S. Postal Service has been a disaster for decades....they are currently at least 169 billion dollars in the red if you include the 100 billion dollars in unfunded pension liabilities, and at least 69 billion dollars in the Red without that added in....and losing billions every single year....

You twits will keep lying, that is who and what you are, but you are lying....

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

Pay freezes started in 2011, curiously the first year of the Republican control of the House. As pointed out above, Obama even tried to end the pay freeze in 2012.

Oh yeah...sure Obama tried desperately to end the freeze he implemented.
This is hogwash.

Note the date of the announcement Nov. 29, 2010...a few weeks after the election..the new congress isn't sworn in till Jan 1st the following year after an election cycle.
So you're incorrect when you blamed Republicans.
This was announced before the Republican Congress took over.

Last edited:
I was just looking into what it would take to get our postal system up to snuff in order to handle thsi type of influx and it would take massive numbers of machines and upgrades all over the US. Even if the US postal service was given billions today it would be impossible to modernize the system in time to handle the influx this year. Its NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO DO IT.

Because the sorting machines needed do not exist today. They would have to be made and installed. This means the reconfiguration of most postal facilities. That takes significant time because of our contracting process. Its not physically fiesable to do inside 60 days.
The sorting machines don’t exist? What’s wrong with the current sorting machines?
Current machines are outdated and maxed out. They need to be replaced and updated. New machines have yet to be created and manufactured.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

Note the date of the announcement Nov. 29, 2010...a few weeks after the election..the new congress isn't sworn in till Jan 1st the following year after an election cycle.
Good point on who proposed it. I was wrong.

But Obama did try to end it.

Current machines are outdated and maxed out. They need to be replaced and updated. New machines have yet to be created and manufactured.
So why remove old machines before old machines are ready?

Letter mail volume has been falling for years but now they’re maxed out?

This story has some holes in it.

Last edited:

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

He announced that he tried....but you forget the massive cuts he subjected us to with Sequestration later.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

He announced that he tried....but you forget the massive cuts he subjected us to with Sequestration later.

Maybe so. But federal civilian employees still got pay raises in 2014. So your original claim of 6 years of pay freeze seems to fall short.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

Maybe so. But federal civilian employees still got pay raises in 2014. So your original claim of 6 years of pay freeze seems to fall short.
And so does your claims that Obama tried to end the freeze.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

I provided the source of my claims. You did not.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

Your source was a story in the MSM.
Hardly a non-biased source, can we agree?

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

Some Americans, like myself, have been voting problem free by mail for decades. Since your Orange shit heap does such a poor job at everything and is polling so badly, suddenly mail-in voting is wrought with fraud. The reality is that he must suppress voting to have a chance in hell of winning. Cult45 is simply parroting thier voter fraud narrative and it's complete bullshit. Cheaters never prosper.

The democrats created this? Wow... Thanks for the laugh.

Some Americans, like myself, have been voting problem free by mail for decades. Since your Orange shit heap does such a poor job at everything and is polling so badly, suddenly mail-in voting is wrought with fraud. The reality is that he must suppress voting to have a chance in hell of winning. Cult45 is simply parroting thier voter fraud narrative and it's complete bullshit. Cheaters never prosper.
Well you must know alot about shit heaps....considering you sound like one.
But the kind of voting you're talking about shows you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to this subject.

I myself have voted absentee while deployed overseas. I was stationed in Georgia, Tennessee, and Germany, and deployed in an aircraft carrier for several years, at times overseas....and voted through the FPO system. You have to request an absentee ballot by a specific date to qualify for one.

Democrats want to mail out ballots to every registered person in their states. They don't care if the person has moved or is even alive. They plan on flooding the US Postal Service with extra mail-in ballots to bung up the works. Currently they are using wild accusations of postal tampering hoping to sell some nonsense about Trump intentionally holding up the mail. Fuckers like yourself will gobble it up and take it to heart.....and repeat this lie as many times as you can to make the lie a real thing in the minds of voters.

Now why would they want to bung up the post office?

Because they want to use it to bring a lawsuit against Trump if he wins. That way they can hold the election results hostage till January 20th, 2021....when Nancy Pelosi will attempt to declare the election forfeit and that she is now POTUS.

Your memory is awful.

misleading.

This is hogwash.

Your source was a story in the MSM.
Hardly a non-biased source, can we agree?
Is that really the best you can do?
Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it didn’t happen?

Forum List

Back