Democrats have decimated the black family

Yeah, American blacks have been slaves to Democrats all their lives. They always will be because they can't resist the lure of something for nothing.

Yeah, American blacks have been slaves to Democrats all their lives. They always will be because they can't resist the lure of something for nothing.
That's not genetic. They have been conditioned over decades. Any human's behavior would change if they were conditioned since birth to believe a certain way.

Black American kids who are brought up not to buy into that crap do far better, I have no doubt. There's one in my extended family who's kicking ass because his parents (yeah, both) raised him right. Fucking brilliant. They were born and raised in Nigeria, and therefore not subjected to (or willing to participate in) this conditioning.

Last edited:
I don't think the Black Race has been decimated, but the Democrat Party has proven to be the enabler of the lower class. ensuring they seldom get ahead.

You want to know why African Americans vote Democrat most of the time?

Watch the HBO movie "All The Way" about LBJ and the Voting Rights Act. It was because of the Democrats that African Americans were given the right to vote.

Before that, it was unfair exams and poll taxes.

Watch the HBO movie "All The Way" about LBJ and the Voting Rights Act. It was because of the Democrats that African Americans were given the right to vote.

Here are the claimed quotes from Lyndon B. Johnson (warning language):

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Refugees and border hoppers beware. Is this what you want?

Sheriff Clarke: Democrats 'decimated the black family'

I am a democrat and I'll admit that not every policy has been successful. This is why I believe in focusing on education and job training over just giving out welfare. The difference between me and you is the reality that I don't believe throwing someone on the street whole sale is going to help them. I've watched too many homeless people and they hardly have enough money to eat let alone get a education.

Yes the dems are Stalin. Or course that makes the GOP Hitler by comparison .

I like how sheriff whosits is all mr "gun rights " . It's the conservatives free flow of guns that has decimated urban black areas.

Here are the claimed quotes from Lyndon B. Johnson (warning language):

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

That quote has never been verified. Nor has your integrity.

Forum List

Back