Democrats Help Rebuild a Republican HQ That They Had Firebombed

Republicans bomb one of their own and then cry, "Oh look at what Democrats" did.

We know the truth.
You don't know shit. Nor does anyone else. It's one thing to poke each other but this nonsense is getting out of control.

Good on the people who donated to the go fund me campaign.

The bomber as an alt righter on a black flag op.

Good for the Dems.

Any proof there, limp dick?
As much as the it was a lefty who did it, dickless. :lol:

But there is no doubt that Dems are helping to rebuild the campaign shop.

Yes, because we all know Radical progressives live on pixie dust and unicorn farts.

You progressive twats have been amping the rhetoric up, and now want to clean your hands with the inevitable result.

Wanker.

Oh look, now we're concerned with amped up rhetoric all of a sudden.

Really? Every response to anything Trump says is automatically spun in such a way to enrage the progressive base.

Good for the Dems.

Yes, because we all know Radical progressives live on pixie dust and unicorn farts.

You progressive twats have been amping the rhetoric up, and now want to clean your hands with the inevitable result.

Wanker.

Really? Every response to anything Trump says is automatically spun in such a way to enrage the progressive base.

I know, he had no hand in it at all, nor did any of his adherents.

Phony.

Wanker.

Phony.

No, he said some outrageous things, but the response from progressives is 100 times worse, and usually hypocritical.

Wanker.

Phony.

No, he said some outrageous things, but the response from progressives is 100 times worse, and usually hypocritical.

Sorry pard, you're wrong, the problem is the entire thing, not one side.

marty as usual has nothing but bitterness because he has nothing else.

What a dope.

An alt righter blew up the campaign shop, and dems are helping to rebuild it.

Possible...

It could have been kids or someone on the left or maybe Syrian Refugee's or those illegals that Trump fears...

Who knows but when they find the terrorists ( oh yeah doing what they did is an act of terrorism to me ) they should be treated like the anti-American pieces of shit they are!

Isnt that cute?

Firebomb an opponents HQ and then generate sympathetic MSM PR buy tossing some money at the result.

They have neutralized opposition assets, terrorised them as well, and now the MSMS lauds them for their kindness?

roflmao, FOX is now a sewer just like the rest of the MSM.

One America News for me and Lou Dobbs

Democrats Raise Funds For Gop After North Carolina Headquarters Firebombed
You have the evidence that Democrats bombed the headquarters.....I hope you have called the authorities with that evidence instead of withholding it. That would make you an accessory.

Good for the Dems.

Wanker.
Well, one thing, we know you con-servatives wouldn't lift a finger to help rebuild a Democrat headquarters if it was firebombed. We certainly wouldn't expect any help from your quarter.

Isnt that cute?

Firebomb an opponents HQ and then generate sympathetic MSM PR buy tossing some money at the result.

They have neutralized opposition assets, terrorised them as well, and now the MSMS lauds them for their kindness?

roflmao, FOX is now a sewer just like the rest of the MSM.

One America News for me and Lou Dobbs

Democrats Raise Funds For Gop After North Carolina Headquarters Firebombed

I wasn't aware they caught the perpetrators.
Hopefully they will soon. News this morning said that there WAS surveillance video.

Republicans bomb one of their own and then cry, "Oh look at what Democrats" did.

We know the truth.
No we don't know the truth, rdean. You could be right, but we don't know anything about the rationale behind the act or who did this nasty unforgivable business.

Wanker.

Phony.

It's swept the nation, this; “yeah, I know the people I support are awful, but the "other" side's worse".
That’s exactly how we got here, and the beauty of that perceptual reality is, no one has to take any responsibility for anything.

Good for the Dems.
Considering every bombing, killing spree or riot in the last 10 years has been caused by liberals or muslims (same thing) it's a pretty big stretch to think this one would be any different. Libs are the most hateful irrational people in the country. Why go to a nut house when you can just join a liberal get together and let your lunacy run free.

Wanker.

Phony.

Sorry pard, you're wrong, the problem is the entire thing, not one side.
No, there is more than two sides.

Republicans are 90% white. That's one side.

The Democrats are:

The black side

The Hispanic side

The gay side

The women side

The rich side

The poor side

The liberal side

The blue dawg conservative side

The Muslim side

The Asian side

and all the other sides.

That's how a coalition works. The side coming together to negotiate a united front. I know what Republicans are saying, What the hell is that guy talking about? As long as you are 90% white, you will never understand.

Forum List

Back