Democrats Help Rebuild a Republican HQ That They Had Firebombed

The bomber as an alt righter on a black flag op.

Good for the Dems.
Considering every bombing, killing spree or riot in the last 10 years has been caused by liberals or muslims (same thing) it's a pretty big stretch to think this one would be any different. Libs are the most hateful irrational people in the country. Why go to a nut house when you can just join a liberal get together and let your lunacy run free.

Partisanshithead speak.

Oh look, now we're concerned with amped up rhetoric all of a sudden.

Really? Every response to anything Trump says is automatically spun in such a way to enrage the progressive base.

I know, he had no hand in it at all, nor did any of his adherents.

Phony.

No, he said some outrageous things, but the response from progressives is 100 times worse, and usually hypocritical.

Sorry pard, you're wrong, the problem is the entire thing, not one side.
No, there is more than two sides.

Republicans are 90% white. That's one side.

The Democrats are:

The black side

The Hispanic side

The gay side

The women side

The rich side

The poor side

The liberal side

The blue dawg conservative side

The Muslim side

The Asian side

and all the other sides.

That's how a coalition works. The side coming together to negotiate a united front. I know what Republicans are saying, What the hell is that guy talking about? As long as you are 90% white, you will never understand.

Both of your side's have been sodomizing the unsubstantial people for over half a century and engaging in societal wealth extraction.

Good for the Dems.
Considering every bombing, killing spree or riot in the last 10 years has been caused by liberals or muslims (same thing) it's a pretty big stretch to think this one would be any different. Libs are the most hateful irrational people in the country. Why go to a nut house when you can just join a liberal get together and let your lunacy run free.

Partisanshithead speak.
Plain old truth telling.

Good for the Dems.
What a stupid lie to say in front of us all who know better.

Step off, MM. :lol:

Good for the Dems.

Partisanshithead speak.
Plain old truth telling.
Naw, just plain old troll trashing.

Good for the Dems.
What a stupid lie to say in front of us all who know better.

Step off, MM. :lol:
Only people with their heads up democrat asses don't know this.

Good for the Dems.

Any proof there, limp dick?
Since when has Jake the Fake Starkey ever needed proof? He wouldnt know what it was anyway, so how could he give you any?
Your demagogic nonsense, Jim, has never worked here, and it never will. Trump will not allow you Christian dominionists to run your lives outside of the law, as if you were somehow running your own shari'a code albeit a dominionist code.

He would crush you before Clinton would, and I don't think she is a friend of religious liberties, either.

TRANSLATION: When I can't refute, I lie about who did it instead. People won't know the difference.
Lol, yes, of course; it is the Dimocrat motto; Deny, Distract and Denounce.
Actually, that fits the Rush-Alinksy of "mirror imaging" your opponent. You accuse your enemy of doing what you are up to, like you are doing right here. amirite?

Isnt that cute?

Firebomb an opponents HQ and then generate sympathetic MSM PR buy tossing some money at the result.

They have neutralized opposition assets, terrorised them as well, and now the MSMS lauds them for their kindness?

roflmao, FOX is now a sewer just like the rest of the MSM.

One America News for me and Lou Dobbs

Democrats Raise Funds For Gop After North Carolina Headquarters Firebombed
that's DEMENTED thinking Jim...and hurtful towards the DNC members that want to help....

to even imply that those DNC members did this to the RNC is just simply Satan working within you!!!!! :eek:

It was a kind gesture, be a man or the Christian man you claim to be and just say so, instead of this divisive rhetoric Jim.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

that's DEMENTED thinking Jim...and hurtful towards the DNC members that want to help....

to even imply that those DNC members did this to the RNC is just simply Satan working within you!!!!! :eek:

It was a kind gesture, be a man or the Christian man you claim to be and just say so, instead of this divisive rhetoric Jim.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
C4A, I do not believe that any honest, good people remain in the DNC, given all the bile that has emerged from the emails regarding their contempt for not only the GOP but also Sanders supporters within their own party.

I do not see this as a reflection on the rank and file members like yourself who are being treated by the DNC like you were mushrooms.

Jim is now in the House of Israel (whatever that is to him) and is engaged with the forces of Satan (whatever those forces are, though the DNC is probably amongst them).

Good for the Dems.
upload_2016-10-17_12-6-3.png

Good for the Dems.

Any proof there, limp dick?
As much as the it was a lefty who did it, dickless. :lol:

But there is no doubt that Dems are helping to rebuild the campaign shop.

Yes, because we all know Radical progressives live on pixie dust and unicorn farts.

You progressive twats have been amping the rhetoric up, and now want to clean your hands with the inevitable result.

Wanker.
Well, one thing, we know you con-servatives wouldn't lift a finger to help rebuild a Democrat headquarters if it was firebombed. We certainly wouldn't expect any help from your quarter.

Proof?

Oh look, now we're concerned with amped up rhetoric all of a sudden.

Really? Every response to anything Trump says is automatically spun in such a way to enrage the progressive base.

I know, he had no hand in it at all, nor did any of his adherents.

Phony.

No, he said some outrageous things, but the response from progressives is 100 times worse, and usually hypocritical.

Sorry pard, you're wrong, the problem is the entire thing, not one side.

Republicans are 90% white. That's one side.

The Democrats are:

The black side

The Hispanic side

The gay side

The women side

The rich side

The poor side

The liberal side

The blue dawg conservative side

The Muslim side

The Asian side

and all the other sides.

That's how a coalition works. The side coming together to negotiate a united front. I know what Republicans are saying, What the hell is that guy talking about? As long as you are 90% white, you will never understand.

This is one of your dumbest posts ever, and that is saying alot.

.... What the hell is that guy talking about? As long as you are 90% white, you will never understand.
This is one of your dumbest posts ever, and that is saying alot.
I stopped thinking that RDean has ever approached his maximum stupidity.

I think it is impossible for him to surpass the level of stupidity in one of his posts, but then again within a day or two he has exceeded my expectations again.

Good for the Dems.
View attachment 94066
Yup, a nut from the far right.

Forum List

Back