Democrats In Trouble As Inflation Worst Since 1982

This a bit like Brandon telling us how well the economy is doing.
I know how the economy works, ask an economist then they'll tell you. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know how it works.

Whats true for you may not work for most people
Life isn't fair. I've been working for the past 63 years. About 25 years ago I got cancer the treatment lapsed over two different years even though I had insurance it took half of my savings
About 15 years ago I had cancer again it's treatment lapsed over two different years so the insurance company's gouge me again and took the rest of my savings
So now I have nothing but what I can earn and what I get from social security and it's enough to get by on. I wish we had socialized medicine or safeguards in place against catastrophic illnesses that would protect all of our citizens so they don't have to declare bankruptcy. Which by the way in the normal years 400,000 Americans declare bankruptcy because of medical bills. Since covid pandemic started that number has jumped 30%. It's a clear if anything is clear about the pandemic it should be that we need either socialized medicine or catastrophic health insurance for every citizen given out by the government. Everything up working person saves can be wiped out with just one illness. Life isn't fair there should be safeguards in place to protect everyone from that scenario.

Sorry that's the way the economy works when wages goes up and most people got way increases. Inflation follows.
Wages seldom keep up with inflation, your personal experience notwithstanding

Life isn't fair. I've been working for the past 63 years. About 25 years ago I got cancer the treatment lapsed over two different years even though I had insurance it took half of my savings
About 15 years ago I had cancer again it's treatment lapsed over two different years so the insurance company's gouge me again and took the rest of my savings
So now I have nothing but what I can earn and what I get from social security and it's enough to get by on. I wish we had socialized medicine or safeguards in place against catastrophic illnesses that would protect all of our citizens so they don't have to declare bankruptcy. Which by the way in the normal years 400,000 Americans declare bankruptcy because of medical bills. Since covid pandemic started that number has jumped 30%. It's a clear if anything is clear about the pandemic it should be that we need either socialized medicine or catastrophic health insurance for every citizen given out by the government. Everything up working person saves can be wiped out with just one illness. Life isn't fair there should be safeguards in place to protect everyone from that scenario.
You are the only one injecting “fairness” into this conversation

It hasn't affected me in the slightest. Im bouyed to see it as confirmation the economy is on the move and people are spending money.
Hahaha…right.
But it’s never about you is it ya ole tolerant bleeding heart you?
It’s always about your pet humans…isn’t it?
How do you think your pet wetbacks, blacks, faggots, chicks with dicks and the poor are doing with $5 fuel and overall inflation?

Just when I got a good raise, a spike in inflation was long overdue. It parallels wage hikes, and one thing that pandemic did was give everybody that still working raises.
Hahaha…lets go with that….”inflation is a good thing”…hahaha
Because because because the almost dead dude is at the helm.

Hahaha…right.
But it’s never about you is it ya ole tolerant bleeding heart you?
It’s always about your pet humans…isn’t it?
How do you think your pet wetbacks, blacks, faggots, chicks with dicks and the poor are doing with $5 fuel and overall inflation?

I don't care but the inflation is a result if a buoyant economy. They will adjust like you will.
It's not Biden's fault dickhead so cut the blame shifting.

I don't care but the inflation is a result if a buoyant economy. They will adjust like you will.
It's not Biden's fault dickhead so cut the blame shifting.
Hahaha…“buoyant” you can’t be fucking serious?
Face it, your almost dead president is a fucking trainwreck all around.

Not necessarily…..mean tweets aren’t hurting fragile feelings right now…a vast number of ‘Americans’ set issues that matter aside and vote on feelings…ask Mac1958

2/3 of the country are people like you that will vote for their party no matter what, no thought needed at all.

The other 1/3 will actually use their brain and make a choice that is not tied to the party.

Those 1/3 will destroy the Dems this Nov. I had thought the Senate safe for the Dems but even that seems unlikely now.

2/3 of the country are people like you that will vote for their party no matter what, no thought needed at all.
NO sane legit real American runs as a Democrat...voting power away from Democrats is a no-brainer for anybody paying attention
The other 1/3 will actually use their brain and make a choice that is not tied to the party.
“Use their brain” by voting for someone without a chance to win?
I know that sounds neat but there’s no way that actually make sense to you.
Those 1/3 will destroy the Dems this Nov. I had thought the Senate safe for the Dems but even that seems unlikely now.
Fence-sitting do-nothings will vote down Democrats…why?
Have you ran that by dblack ?

“Use their brain” by voting for someone without a chance to win?
I know that sounds neat but there’s no way that actually make sense to you.

Most of that 1/3 will vote for one side of the duopoly or the other. They are unlike you in that they have not sold their soul to one side only and which side they vote for will change from election to election.

Not joining your cult BL - no matter how much you beg and whine.

Get up off your knees. You're embarrassing yourself.
You’re good bud…as I said, I’m super facinated by your “cult” of do-nothings.
I thinks it’s cool that you’ll spend your days talking about and engaging in politics only to do nothing to make a difference when you have the opportunity to do so. I think it’s cool that you’ll vote to fuck yourself….. vote for $5 fuel and more wetbacks….hahahaha…fucking hilarious.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Most of that 1/3 will vote for one side of the duopoly or the other. They are unlike you in that they have not sold their soul to one side only and which side they vote for will change from election to election.
I think you think Democrats are still that semi sensible party from the Kennedy era.
Have you been under a rock for decades?
NOBODY legitimate would consider casting a vote for a single Democrat…NOT ONE.
Legit folks know that voting power away from Democrats is what must be done.

Forum List

Back