Democrats In Trouble As Inflation Worst Since 1982

I know. It's kind of creepy. You can't seem to go a day without some desperate plea for my attention.

Get a hobby or something.
Sorry bud…you should find it flattering.
Anytime fence-sitting comes up I think of you. Be proud of your position…own your foolishness.

I think you think Democrats are still that semi sensible party from the Kennedy era.
Have you been under a rock for decades?
NOBODY legitimate would consider casting a vote for a single Democrat…NOT ONE.
Legit folks know that voting power away from Democrats is what must be done.

Neither party is sane nor sensible. Those that understand this swap their votes from one party back to the other to keep one from ever having too much power for too long. It is not an accident the party in the White House almost always loses seats in the mid-terms.

Neither party is sane nor sensible. Those that understand this swap their votes from one party back to the other to keep one from ever having too much power for too long.
Those that understand this vote for neither party. Voting for evil, lesser or otherwise, is idiotic.

Neither party is sane nor sensible. Those that understand this swap their votes from one party back to the other to keep one from ever having too much power for too long. It is not an accident the party in the White House almost always loses seats in the mid-terms.
Cool theory.

but those whose souls are not sold to a party are not, and they ensure no party gets too much power for too long
Like I said…you’re stuck thinking the the parties are separated by minor issues/policies, they aren’t, they are miles apart and most have picked a side. There are no ‘moderates’ these days and fence-sitters will fence sit…it’s what they do.

you’re stuck thinking the the parties are separated by minor issues/policies, they aren’t, they are miles apart and most have picked a side.

They are and yes, most have picked a side, 2/3 is most. You finally got something correct.

Learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.
I always know when my arse opponents are out of ammo. They focus on the grammar.
I might be I've fingered you and you don't like it that's upset you but while ever you support the communists, I'll be here

They are and yes, most have picked a side, 2/3 is most. You finally got something correct.
No he's not right. He's never been right about anything besides self-identifying as a racist.

Both parties are internally split. The Dems collectively are well and truly fucked over inflation, except for the progs from uber prog districts who probably thing prices can be "set" and guys like Manchin and Casey who never were for some realignment of the economy and compensation. But on the other hand, is either wing really setting policy to reflect that women, at least, are refusing to work an 9-5 five day week job. And men too are not coming back. Even I'm not coming back entirely, and I built my life around office hours. (my wife is not here thank gods lol)

the gop is split between the election denier big lie buyers and those of us who just want to move on to a candidate who favors free, transparent markets. The Gop is even split on seeing Russia and an existential threat, and who foresaw that even in Jan of 2016. And the Koch brothers are partially dead, and so is Adelson.

So, the gop taking the House and even the senate in 2023 is not really that big of a deal. Biden couldn't pass a joint in 21-22 .... in fact the dems never dealt with weed to at least let legal weed access normal banking. The next potus election may be of more importance. And it's looking like we'll have stuck a fork (or at least a shiv) in the fat bastard.

Hahaha…“buoyant” you can’t be fucking serious?
Face it, your almost dead president is a fucking trainwreck all around.
You're opinion of Biden's mental status is irrelevant.
We're talking about the economy and inflation.
Do you have figures to the contrary?

No he's not right. He's never been right about anything besides self-identifying as a racist.
Hahaha…there it is….”RACIST”!
Anyone telling the whole truth is a RACIST and of course anyone disagreeing with you whack-jobs is a RACIST.
Both parties are internally split. The Dems collectively are well and truly fucked over inflation, except for the progs from uber prog districts who probably thing prices can be "set" and guys like Manchin and Casey who never were for some realignment of the economy and compensation. But on the other hand, is either wing really setting policy to reflect that women, at least, are refusing to work an 9-5 five day week job. And men too are not coming back. Even I'm not coming back entirely, and I built my life around office hours. (my wife is not here thank gods lol)

the gop is split between the election denier big lie buyers and those of us who just want to move on to a candidate who favors free, transparent markets. The Gop is even split on seeing Russia and an existential threat, and who foresaw that even in Jan of 2016. And the Koch brothers are partially dead, and so is Adelson.

So, the gop taking the House and even the senate in 2023 is not really that big of a deal. Biden couldn't pass a joint in 21-22 .... in fact the dems never dealt with weed to at least let legal weed access normal banking. The next potus election may be of more importance. And it's looking like we'll have stuck a fork (or at least a shiv) in the fat bastard.
Lots of projection and cool theories…We’ll just trust you, because you said so.

Forum List

Back