Democrats inconsistent rhetoric on immigration reform

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone remember that kid that Bill Clinton deported back to cuba simply because the cuban government said so. I remember the federalies coming in with guns to take the kid from his parents. The picture of the ATF agent with an assault rifle was priceless and it should be shown repeatedly just to show how evil and heartless the Clintons are.

If the Democratic party is all unified then why isn't Monica Lewinski there giving tips on how to perform the proper blowjob?

Will I get randomly banned for this?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Does anyone remember that kid that Bill Clinton deported back to cuba simply because the cuban government said so. I remember the federalies coming in with guns to take the kid from his parents. The picture of the ATF agent with an assault rifle was priceless and it should be shown repeatedly just to show how evil and heartless the Clintons are.

Actually, I mostly agree with the [Bill] Clinton Administration's handling of this case, though I wish it had been done in a less brutish way.

What this all came down to was a parental custody dispute. Elián González's father was a loyal Cuban, who wanted his family to remain there, but his mother wanted to take Elián and flee to America.

His mother took him and tried to bring him to America, but she did not survive the trip. If she had survived, then she would have had some standing to argue for keeping custody of Elián, and keeping him in America. Since she did not survive, that left Elián's father as his only remaining parent, and as the only one who had any standing as to where Elián should live. He wanted his son back with him, in Cuba, and since no one remained with any standing to oppose him, it is only right that his son should have been returned to him, in Cuba.

• Banned

Actually, I mostly agree with the [Bill] Clinton Administration's handling of this case, though I wish it had been done in a less brutish way.

What this all came down to was a parental custody dispute. Elián González's father was a loyal Cuban, who wanted his family to remain there, but his mother wanted to take him and flee to America.

His mother took him and tried to bring him to America, but she did not survive the trip. If she had survived, then she would have had some standing to argue for keeping custody of Elián, and keeping him in America. Since she did not survive, that left Elián's father as his only remaining parent, and as the only one who had any standing as to where Elián should live. He wanted his son back with him, in Cuba, and since no one remained with any standing to oppose him, it is only right that his son should have been returned to him, in Cuba.

I believe the court was going to rule against the president in the case and I think that is why he acted before that. if I was Trump I would bring that case up over and over again.

If the Democratic party is all unified then why isn't Monica Lewinski there giving tips on how to perform the proper blowjob?

Will I get randomly banned for this?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

I remember the GOP being for an illegal immigrant staying in the US and not reuniting him wh his father! How's that for opposite day!!

Forum List

Back