Democrats INSIST there is no voter fraud - again they lie

You just confirmed Fox lied. :lol:

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, a permanent resident and a mother of four who lives outside Dallas.

So your claim is that 'legal resident' is a category entitled to vote in presidential elections????

Clearly the only liar is you.

Next time, remember to remove your shoe before you put your foot in your mouth.

The headline in your link made the false claim that an “illegal alien” voted. That was simply not true. A legal resident, who was issued a valid drivers license because she was in the country legally, voted. It was also prior to 2016 so Donnie is still a loser.

That's your objection?????

Not that Democrats encourage those how vote illegally to vote.....as Obama did??????

Gads, you're a dunce.

No, I’m not outraged over something else that’s a complete lie. Obama did not, as every single fact checking organization has pointed out, encourage non citizens to vote.

Trump, on the other hand, said he is a traitor.

"Obama did not, as every single fact checking organization has pointed out, encourage non citizens to vote."

You Obamunists can't stop lying.

Here he is, on vid, telling illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

All fact checkers call you a liar.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/12/why-people-believe-obama-encouraged-illegals-to-vote.html

So your claim is that 'legal resident' is a category entitled to vote in presidential elections????

The headline in your link made the false claim that an “illegal alien” voted. That was simply not true. A legal resident, who was issued a valid drivers license because she was in the country legally, voted. It was also prior to 2016 so Donnie is still a loser.

Not that Democrats encourage those how vote illegally to vote.....as Obama did??????

Gads, you're a dunce.

No, I’m not outraged over something else that’s a complete lie. Obama did not, as every single fact checking organization has pointed out, encourage non citizens to vote.

"Obama did not, as every single fact checking organization has pointed out, encourage non citizens to vote."

Here he is, on vid, telling illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/12/why-people-believe-obama-encouraged-illegals-to-vote.html

Oh my God. Are the tards still trying to pass this hoax around? :lol:

"Fact checkers" lmao
Your examples are like Hitler saying it's a FACT the Nazi party is the party of "peace" :rolleyes:

Rejoice wytch....your kind are winning and you'll get your desire to destroy this once great nation.
Only problem is.....your ass is gonna suffer as much as the "other" side. You may win the battle, but all your kind are losing the war.
You just aren't wise enough to understand what you're doing.

Americans have voted........
NO resistance to the coup. We "The Right" submit and surrender (to whatever you feel like doing with us)

We will NOT fight when you come take our guns (even if we say & think we will)

:113:

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

There are no 'fact-checkers,' you fool......they are all Democrat/Liberal apparatchiks.

“…a fact checking organization that prides itself on its claimed neutrality. Think about it this way – what if there was a fact checking organization whose fact checkers were all drawn from the ranks of Breitbart and Infowars? Most liberals would likely dismiss such an organization as partisan and biased. Similarly, an organization whose fact checkers were all drawn from Occupy Democrats and Huffington Post might be dismissed by conservatives as partisan and biased.”
The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

I provided Hussein Obama's own words, him saying to illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Let's review: I never lie, have no reason to as I am never wrong.

All of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented.

QED....the Muslim told illegal aliens to go and vote, and no one would come for them.

BTW.....how many illegal aliens live in the United States at the Democrat's behest?

I know....do you?

Americans have voted........
NO resistance to the coup. We "The Right" submit and surrender (to whatever you feel like doing with us)

We will NOT fight when you come take our guns (even if we say & think we will)

:113:

Speak for yourself, BHU......

USA....USA....USA.....

Maybe because the black panther thugs scared them away. How many legitimate GOP voters were intimidated from voting by those democrat thugs standing in front of the voting places in combat gear?

this shit goes both ways, but I guess you are too stupid to understand that.
Republican observers are assigned to EVERY polling site

If Republicans are that certain about illegal voters casting ballots, seems their observers would be identifying hundreds of thousands of them

Are Republicans inept or just stupid?
Both
I just can’t figure out Republicans

They claim illegals are flocking to the polls but their election observers can’t seem to find any

the issue here is having to show a valid ID before voting.

Why do you libs want non-citizens voting in US elections? I know the answer, but I don't expect you to be honest about it.
We don’t want non citizens voting
That is why we are pleased by this rarely if ever happening

Why do you want to prevent legitimate voters from voting?

I only want legitimate voters voting, thats why I s
Maybe because the black panther thugs scared them away. How many legitimate GOP voters were intimidated from voting by those democrat thugs standing in front of the voting places in combat gear?

this shit goes both ways, but I guess you are too stupid to understand that.

If Republicans are that certain about illegal voters casting ballots, seems their observers would be identifying hundreds of thousands of them

Both

They claim illegals are flocking to the polls but their election observers can’t seem to find any

Why do you libs want non-citizens voting in US elections? I know the answer, but I don't expect you to be honest about it.

I want all legitimate voters to vote. Thats why I support showing a valid ID (the same one you showed to register to vote) at the polling place.

You, however, are OK with requiring an ID to collect welfare, food stamps, medicaid, medicare, buy booze, get on a plane, pick up a prescription, or just about anything else in life, but somehow all of those poor, old people you claim don't have a voter ID have an ID for those other things.

Its a bullshit lie on your part, you dems know that you can only win if you can cheat at the polling place.

You just confirmed Fox lied. :lol:

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, a permanent resident and a mother of four who lives outside Dallas.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

you destroyed seawitchey, she will now leave this message board for an unspecified number of days and then magically reappear and continue to post left wing lies and BS talking points.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

PC is either a liar or doesn’t comprehend the English language

Both

Both

I want all legitimate voters to vote. Thats why I support showing a valid ID (the same one you showed to register to vote) at the polling place.

You, however, are OK with requiring an ID to collect welfare, food stamps, medicaid, medicare, buy booze, get on a plane, pick up a prescription, or just about anything else in life, but somehow all of those poor, old people you claim don't have a voter ID have an ID for those other things.

Its a bullshit lie on your part, you dems know that you can only win if you can cheat at the polling place.
You have yet to show that the current system is allowing illegal aliens to vote. All of your reasoning is hypothetical

You have been repeatedly shown that large numbers of legitimate voters do not have an ID acceptable to Republicans

The remedy is worse than the disease

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

you destroyed seawitchey, she will now leave this message board for an unspecified number of days and then magically reappear and continue to post left wing lies and BS talking points.

Oh look, more Fishy projection. It's actually him that runs away and pretends to put people in fake ignore if they spank his sorry ass too badly. PoliLiar didn't destroy anyone. She posted falsehoods that have nothing to do with the discussion.

You have yet to show that the current system is allowing illegal aliens to vote. All of your reasoning is hypothetical

You have been repeatedly shown that large numbers of legitimate voters do not have an ID acceptable to Republicans

That's because they don't actually care about stopping fraud, only stopping brown and black people from voting.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

There are no 'fact-checkers,' you fool......they are all Democrat/Liberal apparatchiks.

“…a fact checking organization that prides itself on its claimed neutrality. Think about it this way – what if there was a fact checking organization whose fact checkers were all drawn from the ranks of Breitbart and Infowars? Most liberals would likely dismiss such an organization as partisan and biased. Similarly, an organization whose fact checkers were all drawn from Occupy Democrats and Huffington Post might be dismissed by conservatives as partisan and biased.”

I provided Hussein Obama's own words, him saying to illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

QED....the Muslim told illegal aliens to go and vote, and no one would come for them.

BTW.....how many illegal aliens live in the United States at the Democrat's behest?

I know....do you?

You are the fool. If Trump told you the world was flat you would believe him. You are a liar and you are always wrong. Citing right wing kooks like yourself is not providing facts. How many people have been tried and convicted for voting illegally.

"Fact checkers" lmao
Your examples are like Hitler saying it's a FACT the Nazi party is the party of "peace" :rolleyes:

Rejoice wytch....your kind are winning and you'll get your desire to destroy this once great nation.
Only problem is.....your ass is gonna suffer as much as the "other" side. You may win the battle, but all your kind are losing the war.

You are the Nazi and Trump is the President of hate.

Gads, you're a dunce.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

I know....do you?

You are the fool. If Trump told you the world was flat you would believe him. You are a liar and you are always wrong. Citing right wing kooks like yourself is not providing facts. How many people have been tried and convicted for voting illegally.

For your edification....jot this down: I'm never wrong, I never lie, and I vote for policies not people.

"Fact checkers" lmao

You are the Nazi and Trump is the President of hate.

The Nazis were socialists, Leftists, like you and the Democrats.

Have you ever read a book????

There are no large numbers of American citizens who have no valid ID. That is about the dumbest claim you have ever made.

Do any of these "large numbers of legitimate voters who do not have ID..." collect welfare, food stamps, medicaid, medicare? Do any of them ever buy booze or pick up a prescription? ITS A LIE, WINGER, AND YOU FRICKEN WELL KNOW IT.

That's because they don't actually care about stopping fraud, only stopping brown and black people from voting.

BULLSHIT! PROVE IT OR STFU.

Forum List

Back