Democrats, is Kamala right? Is the border secure?

No. Just the dictionary.

She may have meant that we possess the border...which we do.

"to get secure usually lasting possession or control of"

There are signs in certain areas along the border in US territory which warn citizens entering it that it is not a safe area that is protected by law enforcement.

That does not sound to me like they have possession of it at all.

Illegals will do jobs many Americans will not. The problem is if there are 30 million illegals there are 3 million jobs Americans will not do. So, then the social poverty game is played. Several illegals living in a dwelling with one working and the rest collecting and getting benefits and education, medical health and other perks. A good deal compared to where they were. A bad deal for the sucker American employees not in union jobs and on the lower wage spectrum.

There are signs in certain areas along the border in US territory which warn citizens entering it that it is not a safe area that is protected by law enforcement.

That does not sound to me like they have possession of it at all.
It's our border. No other countries control it.

Your criteria for possession is nonsensical.

What do you think Kamala meant by secure?

What do I mean by saying the border is "secure"?

That depends, what is meant by saying "is"?

:auiqs.jpg:

1663688456939.png

Last edited:
Illegals will do jobs many Americans will not. The problem is if there are 30 million illegals there are 3 million jobs Americans will not do. So, then the social poverty game is played. Several illegals living in a dwelling with one working and the rest collecting and getting benefits and education, medical health and other perks. A good deal compared to where they were. A bad deal for the sucker American employees not in union jobs and on the lower wage spectrum.
did you mean if there are 30 million illegals there are 30 million jobs?

What would the other 27 million need?

Trump secured the border in his first 4 year term. Biden has gone further and patched and expanded the border barriers. Definitely.

we possess it because we have declared our country a sovereign nation. Fk I hate your kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back