Democrats Just Want To Wreck Everything

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
RussiansPooped.jpg

Democrats are either throwing the election or showing a state of outright desperation. They're in a constant state of panic now because they finally can see the writing on the wall.
All of the riots, looting, and destruction is chasing away former Democrat voters in droves.

Now one story after another about how Trump sucks is being floating in hopes that maybe one of them will stick. It's like flinging mud against a wall. They have nothing good to offer us....so they're only option is making everyone hate the guy that's working his butt off for us.

Face it......the only thing Democrats are any good at is screwing everything up:

white-house-chaos.jpg

Well I would agree. The demo's want to wreck Trumps attempt at a 2nd term. I guess after The Trump train wreck it can't get any worse. Well it can if he is reelected.
Yep....that's the only thing Democrats are any good at.....causing chaos and casting blame on others for whatever they screw up.

BZBPSECOQ5GNTNJFC5ASHWIFWA.jpg

Well I would agree. The demo's want to wreck Trumps attempt at a 2nd term. I guess after The Trump train wreck it can't get any worse. Well it can if he is reelected.
Yep....that's the only thing Democrats are any good at.....causing chaos and casting blame on others for whatever they screw up.

View attachment 386673
Yeah and Trump never does that. Blame some else.

View attachment 386666

Democrats are either throwing the election or showing a state of outright desperation. They're in a constant state of panic now because they finally can see the writing on the wall.
All of the riots, looting, and destruction is chasing away former Democrat voters in droves.

Now one story after another about how Trump sucks is being floating in hopes that maybe one of them will stick. It's like flinging mud against a wall. They have nothing good to offer us....so they're only option is making everyone hate the guy that's working his butt off for us.

Face it......the only thing Democrats are any good at is screwing everything up:

View attachment 386667

Leftists aka Communists instinct is to destroy everything GOOD because they are miserable POS who want EVERYONE to be as miserable as they are.

The thread is NOT about Trump, we realise that you Trump Derangement Syndrome types are NOT able to control your mental illness but invading Non-Trump threads with your gibberish is getting very boring.

What Democrats are really saying is "Awww let the rioters burn it all down. Then we'll build back better."

Yes but the Leftists aka Communists do NOT mean to "build back better" for American Americans, they mean to "build back better" for ALL the Third World Shit Holers that they mean to REPLACE American Americans with and the most wicked part is that the American Americans will be FORCED to PAY for it ALL and then called filthy racists for NOT welcoming the Population Replacement of THEM.

Uh I hate to side with this troll the fact he ignores cold hard facts the republicans have always been as corrupt as the dems and the potus we had back in 81 ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time but he is correct,the dems now are nothing like they used to back in the good old days of jfk,he is rolling g over in his grave now how corrupt they have become,if creepy joe a globalist gets in office,he will be just as bad if not worse than trump.

View attachment 386673

Oh yes and all anyone has to do is look at Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis. The Dem Mayors really screwed up there when they told the police departments to stand down. Every city has been looted and arsonists burned buildings to the ground. Way ta go Dems.

Either you are ignorant to what Trump has accomplished during his first term or ignorant to what Biden wants to do with this country. Getting rid of fracking which will drastically increase our fuel costs, increasing taxes on our job creators when we need them the most, willing to shutdown our country if the Covid situation doesn't improve, and moving lowlifes into now safe middle-class neighborhoods for them to destroy and decrease property values by half or more.

Either you are ignorant to what Trump has accomplished during his first term or ignorant to what Biden wants to do with this country. Getting rid of fracking which will drastically increase our fuel costs, increasing taxes on our job creators when we need them the most, willing to shutdown our country if the Covid situation doesn't improve, and moving lowlifes into now safe middle-class neighborhoods for them to destroy and decrease property values by half or more.

They are ignoring the list of what Biden will do if elected. I have seem it. Its on this board somewhere and boy what a horror show for America.

They completely ignore what shape this country was in before Covid.

UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country thanks to Trump. We had a great economy and it was getting even better and Trump was at the helm for it all.

If Trump were a Dem they would be singing his praises and telling everyone what a great job he has done. Since he isn't he's the antichrist as far as they are concerned.

One has to wonder how they can be so stupid.

View attachment 386666

View attachment 386667

And I read an article yesterday of them bringing up the Russia collusion thing again. According to Schiff Face, some former employee of the DHS is claiming records were hidden or destroyed by HS or top officials in the White House. Their desperation is red lining.

I don't know if it's an attempt to try and tarnish Trump's name, or the possibility they suspect what Durham has that will be coming out before the election being very destructive to Biden. It's one of the two though.

None of them have seen the list of what Biden will do if elected. I have. Its on this board somewhere and boy what a horror show for America.

I don't see one positive thing for the country listed on his agenda. He verbally stated he's stopping the wall on day one of taking the White House, like we need that immigration problem again. Because if he's willing to do that, he'd be willing to reverse all the successful policies put in place by Trump like holding Mexico accountable for people who cross their country to get to ours, or the policy of people applying for asylum must do so at the US embassy in their country, or Trump's policy that if somebody was offered asylum on their way to our country, they will be immediately rejected if they refused the offer.

None of them have seen the list of what Biden will do if elected. I have. Its on this board somewhere and boy what a horror show for America.

I don't see one positive thing for the country listed on his agenda. He verbally stated he's stopping the wall on day one of taking the White House, like we need that immigration problem again. Because if he's willing to do that, he'd be willing to reverse all the successful policies put in place by Trump like holding Mexico accountable for people who cross their country to get to ours, or the policy of people applying for asylum must do so at the US embassy in their country, or Trump's policy that if somebody was offered asylum on their way to our country, they will be immediately rejected if they refused the offer.

I couldn't agree more. He will undo everything Trump has done to make this country great again. He will be a disaster that we will have o live with.

Good Lord.

Forum List

Back