Democrats Just Want To Wreck Everything

View attachment 386666

Democrats are either throwing the election or showing a state of outright desperation. They're in a constant state of panic now because they finally can see the writing on the wall.
All of the riots, looting, and destruction is chasing away former Democrat voters in droves.

Now one story after another about how Trump sucks is being floating in hopes that maybe one of them will stick. It's like flinging mud against a wall. They have nothing good to offer us....so they're only option is making everyone hate the guy that's working his butt off for us.

Face it......the only thing Democrats are any good at is screwing everything up:

View attachment 386667

And I read an article yesterday of them bringing up the Russia collusion thing again. According to Schiff Face, some former employee of the DHS is claiming records were hidden or destroyed by HS or top officials in the White House. Their desperation is red lining.

I don't know if it's an attempt to try and tarnish Trump's name, or the possibility they suspect what Durham has that will be coming out before the election being very destructive to Biden. It's one of the two though.
Maybe, call me crazy, it’s an attempt to let the public know the dumb crap that Trump’s administration is doing.

The point of the DHS is not to help Trump get re-elected.

View attachment 386666

Democrats are either throwing the election or showing a state of outright desperation. They're in a constant state of panic now because they finally can see the writing on the wall.
All of the riots, looting, and destruction is chasing away former Democrat voters in droves.

Now one story after another about how Trump sucks is being floating in hopes that maybe one of them will stick. It's like flinging mud against a wall. They have nothing good to offer us....so they're only option is making everyone hate the guy that's working his butt off for us.

Face it......the only thing Democrats are any good at is screwing everything up:

View attachment 386667

And I read an article yesterday of them bringing up the Russia collusion thing again. According to Schiff Face, some former employee of the DHS is claiming records were hidden or destroyed by HS or top officials in the White House. Their desperation is red lining.

I don't know if it's an attempt to try and tarnish Trump's name, or the possibility they suspect what Durham has that will be coming out before the election being very destructive to Biden. It's one of the two though.
Maybe, call me crazy, it’s an attempt to let the public know the dumb crap that Trump’s administration is doing.

Well when you consider all the crap Barry pulled with the FBI and the IRS this is a mole hill they are trying to make into a mountain.

View attachment 386666

View attachment 386667

Really? Then why wait until two months before an election? Why didn't he report this to Schiff Face when he first found out about it?

The definition of Deep State is an undocumented government working under a legitimate government to subvert their efforts and goals. This is exactly what we have here.

Forum List

Back