Democrats Lose Russian Hacking Case,But No Obama Concession Speech Yet?,Nor Julie Stein.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:stupid: :slap: Why is it that whenever a Democrat really screws up bad or at some point makes a total jackass of themselves after realizing their outlandish claim/accusation/theory is later proven false, they just crap themselves and avoid the press/taking questions/admit they were wrong and also admit that they are a total dumbass in the end. :oops-28:
Maybe some of us here can explain? :poke:

russianssAEiwTI.jpg

Oh, he did, sort of, this morning-
President Obama in an interview broadcast Sunday accepted some of the blame for the Democratic Party's loss of seats in the House, Senate, governorships and state houses during his time in office.

"I take some responsibility on that," the president told ABC's "This Week."

"I think that some of it was circumstances."

Obama said he came into office in the middle of one of the worst financial crises since the Great Depression...

"That then means that suddenly you've got a redistricting in which a lot of state legislatures are now Republican. They draw lines that give a huge structural advantage in subsequent elections."

The president added though that the Democratic Party needs to begin to rebuild itself at the ground level.

"We've got to do a better job of showing up," Obama said.

"And I was able to do that when I was the candidate. But ... I've not seen or presided over that kind of systematic outreach that I think needs to happen."
Obama takes 'some responsibility' for loss of Dem seats

While tooting his own horn, once again.
Then again, maybe only on loss of Dem seats, then again, maybe not. Lol

Forum List

Back