Democrats move to expel gay representative

If I had none I still am not under attack.
Yes, you said it. under attack, UNDER. ATTACK. Because you cannot shut him up, you cannot beat him. And the left is consistently shown to be liars, cheats, thieves and you. don't. care. You think it is funny because the lies keep you in power...but it won't last forever.

dd653b35365cc966.jpg

What does this have to do with Santos?

If only he was a sexual predator like Trump who abuses womenz.
Learn some politeness and spell the word , Women , correctly .

Btw, your message is on a par with toilet wall scribbling but I guess that is as far as your creative impulse will ever stretch.

I wonder how well this will play to their base.

---Garcia said that he has the support of House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., and that he has been working with Democratic leadership on the resolution over the past few months.---

Their base doesn't care. The only thing they know is that George Santos is a Republican. If it actually comes out that he is gay, Santos will be written off as an Uncle Tom of gays, much like Republican women are fighting a war against women. If they'll throw Clarence Thomas under the bus then they'll throw Santos under the bus.

---Garcia said that he has the support of House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., and that he has been working with Democratic leadership on the resolution over the past few months.---

Shouldn’t that read that the Democrats are seeking to expel, self-admitted, liar, and ConMan, who is facing federal charges in connection with his fraud and and fiscal malfeasance.

Nothing to do with his being gay.

He could save his position if he rapidly changed Parties.

I find it exceedingly hard to believe that ANYONE could be so pathetically stupid as to think that Democrats would object to ousting the lying, thieving sack od shit just because he is-or claims to be -gay

You should be happy the GOP is embracing a gay drag queen.
They are embracing his vote because that red wave never happened and McCarthy is the weakest House speaker in history who has such a slim majority that he has to stand behind a self-hating pathological lying drag queen like Santos.....did I mention that the red wave never happened?

Shouldn’t that read that the Democrats are seeking to expel, self-admitted, liar, and ConMan, who is facing federal charges in connection with his fraud and and fiscal malfeasance.

Nothing to do with his being gay.
Apparently the OP thinks it's because he's gay.....that's how dense the OP is. Red state education.

Forum List

Back