Democrats need to push this.

Tool better suited to Democrats' REAL need:

Untitled_edited-2.jpg

Can anyone remember when the Democratics were American for America

Yep they knew that the Democrats would somehow make sure that the parents got citizenship too. Let's not forget about the cousins uncles aunts grandparents all those got to come here and have citizenship too.

Yep they knew that the Democrats would somehow make sure that the parents got citizenship too. Let's not forget about the cousins uncles aunts grandparents all those got to come here and have citizenship too.
Having read what's considered by Democrats and Republicans as the definitive treatise on the economic impacts of immigration -- legal and illegal -- I still think we have bigger fish to fry. Unless you can produce more germane, more comprehensive and more soundly credible empirical research on the matter, my view in that regard isn't going to change.

Having read what's considered by Democrats and Republicans as the definitive treatise on the economic impacts of immigration -- legal and illegal -- I still think we have bigger fish to fry. Unless you can produce more germane, more comprehensive and more soundly credible empirical research on the matter, my view in that regard isn't going to change.
How about if they knew when they came over here and had a baby and it was subject to be deported chances are they wouldn't have and incentive to come with unborn

Last edited:
Sorry people looks like that min's don't like the way I post they may be getting ready to scrap this one

How about if I come over here and have a young and they are subject to be deported so less chances is they won't bring their young and with them
What? Can you repeat that in English, please? I'm not making fun of you; I don't understand what you're asking me.

Sorry people looks like that min's don't like the way I post they may be getting ready to scrap this one
If you put some content of your own devising in your OP, you'll be fine. If you don't or can't compose something that a moderator might be willing to insert for you, your thread will get closed.

How about if I come over here and have a young and they are subject to be deported so less chances is they won't bring their young and with them
What? Can you repeat that in English, please? I'm not making fun of you; I don't understand what you're asking me.
My bad I fixed it

If you put some content of your own devising in your OP, you'll be fine. If you don't or can't compose something that a moderator might be willing to insert for you, your thread will get closed.
Years ago this place used to be fun to come to

Forum List

Back