Democrats need to stop with these historical implications......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am so sick and tired of democrats using this historical play book of why Republicans should play fair with politics. Look at Germany, the most historical devastation to one nation in all of 20th Century, today, have those who are embracing the Nazi movements. And then look to us, the conservative party throughout our history has been historically responsible for all the set backs this nation has endured...Hover with the great depression, Reagan, who had the highest deficit in US history during his reign, Nixon with Watergate, GOP NAFTA deal, Bush jr getting us into middle east wars and now Trump, the most corrupt human being to ever set foot in the white house, partnering with Russia, the historical list is endless. Hasn't stopped one racist red neck from voting for their sorry a$$, not one!!

The question now becomes, what long term systematic damage has any of this put forth that changed these events from occurring again? Bottom line, people never learn from history, people forget and move on from history, people live for the moment and history be damned.

My point is this, stop thinking that Mitch who will be dead and gone someday, gives a rats fuck about how history will record this man with no kids, no grand kids and could give a damn about how he will be perceived. Trump is too drunk with power and too self centered to give a fuck about Barron and the rest of his kids, after all they got money and tax payer protection for their rest of thier lives to see this mess through and the rest of the GOP, as long as they come out of this richer than they came in, they could give a rats fuck.

And the generations that will read all of this, will be sooo busy combating global warming and the devastating impact it will place on their lives, will not give a damn either.!!

So please stop whining about historical implications.....the future will not care!!, Just ask the Germans!!

tiger will you leave the country or commit suicide or leave this forum if your hated enemy wins re-election?...or will you pull up your underpants and deal with it like the rest of us do?...many here want to know....

• Banned
tiger will you leave the country or commit suicide or leave this forum if your hated enemy wins re-election?...or will you pull up your underpants and deal with it like the rest of us do?...many here want to know....
I'm old, tired as fuck and will be retired comfortably in a year or two. I vent for the future, my future is pretty much coming to an end, as are most of our politicians and people like you here. If Trump is elected again and honestly, with all the corrupt intervention the GOP acquital will provide, its a damn good chance, he will get a second term....what will I do? Just as I did under Bush, Reagan Bush jr and now Trump, wait for the sky to come crashing down on you simple minded mf's who always run to democrats to save your ass. Not one single president I just mentioned has ever ever left office without the economy or the nation being in shambles, not one. Talk about history, eh?

I'm old, tired as fuck and will be retired comfortably in a year or two. I vent for the future, my future is pretty much coming to an end, as are most of our politicians and people like you here. If Trump is elected again and honestly, with all the corrupt intervention the GOP acquital will provide, its a damn good chance, he will get a second term....what will I do? Just as I did under Bush, Reagan Bush jr and now Trump, wait for the sky to come crashing down on you simple minded mf's who always run to democrats to save your ass. Not one single president I just mentioned has ever ever left office without the economy or the nation being in shambles, not one. Talk about history, eh?
and yet in many of your threads you say how you are not democrat and dont like the clintons,but yet just cant stop siding with them...you are a phony tiger...

Forum List

Back