Democrats on the road to another slap down by the Supreme Court

It's happened before.
The 1994 ban was only cosmetic.

You still buy an AR-15 but it couldn't have a bayonet lug, flash hider or collapsible stock.

They had to make it like that in order to get the votes, along with the sunset clause. They could not get the votes on a real ban.

I don't see any possible way in hell that an AWB passes in the Senate. They have to have 60 votes, and I don't think they can even get 50 in their own caucus. And even if they did, they ain't going to get 10 GOP votes for this.

The house makes rady to place vote on assault weapons ban. And eliminates most modern firearms.
Are they insane? I know you are, but when the Justices of the Supreme Court vote for this might need to have the Secret Service babysit them 365-24-7.

The parents of small children slaughtered will have absolute right to own these lethal weapons, and their grief will not be in the hands of the shooter.

Are they insane? I know you are, but when the Justices of the Supreme Court vote for this might need to have the Secret Service babysit them 365-24-7.

The parents of small children slaughtered will have absolute right to own these lethal weapons, and their grief will not be in the hands of the shooter.
Shall not be infringed means just that numbnut

Shall not be infringed means just that numbnut
That's all it means, but it is not true.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time, ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?

That's all it means, but it is not true.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

One last time, ARMS can be every weapon trained for combat troops in the 21st Century. Are you able to walk onto a military base and purchase a few anti-personnel grenades, Claymore Mines, Anti tank weapons, Surface to Air Missiles or fully automatic long guns and hand guns?
Yes it true it's in a contract between the federal government and the people. Does the 13 amendment end slavery or just certain slavery?

Last edited:
Lol sure thing snowflake why are democrats pushing for 1?
You’re a liar.

There’s no political will in Washington for a ‘new’ AWB.

That’s why the right’s demagoguery, rhetoric, and lies about a ‘ban’ are dishonest, ridiculous, and idiotic.

And this thread is likewise idiotic – the proposed measure will not pass and will not come before the Court.

I suggest using the same arguments that Homosexuals use for the legalization of homosexuality for the use of firearms....

I was born to own a gun.

What I own in the privacy of my own home shouldn't concern anyone else.

God made me this way....

I'm totally freaked out by not having a working firearm in my home.

I don't want to live in a world where firearm ownership is not allowed.

Those who hate guns secretly really want to own one.

I don't like the unarmed people in the world.

I want to teach young children gun ownership is a normal and natural part of life.

I'm a big proponent of safe gun handling but I know that there are places where people like to engage in anonymous gun handling. Where people let others just handle firearms and don't know if they are loaded or not. But they have rights too.

We need more money for research into accidental gunshot wounds.

I fully support giving out ammunition through the school nurses office.

We need more safe gun handling classes in our schools. Those young teens need help with their feelings about gun ownership....whether it's semi-auto or not....handgun or rifle....they need to have someone there they can talk to and answer questions about gun ownership without fear of reprisals.

You’re a liar.

There’s no political will in Washington for a ‘new’ AWB.

That’s why the right’s demagoguery, rhetoric, and lies about a ‘ban’ are dishonest, ridiculous, and idiotic.

And this thread is likewise idiotic – the proposed measure will not pass and will not come before the Court.
Stupid the house is looking to push a bill for assault weapon ban. They will not stop there democrats will not stop until law abiding citizens are disarmed. You dumbass

Yes it true it's in a contract between the federal government and the people. Does the 13 amendment end slavery or just certain slavery?
The People! Don't fuck around, the truth is out here, and don't try to spin and change the topic on slavery.

The People! Don't fuck around, the truth is out here, and don't try to spin and change the topic on slavery.
I'm the author of this thread and know what the subject is about. But since you believe states have control over rights you inadvertently brought up other federally protected rights. If the states dictate the second amendment what's to stop them from deciding the 13 amendment?

The Supreme Court will never hear this as it will never pass the Senate.
Again ...The Supreme Court exists to Interpret law.Not make law.
But Interpret existing law and whether it applies Constitutionally.
It's like questioning why the Constitution exists.
The Federalist { 1787-1788 }
" Why was government instituted at all.?
Because the passions of men will not conform to
the dictates of reason and justice without restraint. "
--
Alexander Hamilton

The RinoCrats are scared right now and trying to blend in with the Americans.
Define how to blend-in as an American.
That mere statement is an affront to what this country
was founded around.Or ...
E Pluribus Unum
All sounds rather William Fulbright {ish }.
The guy who was mentor to Bill Clinton and a big
Segregationist.His Fulbright scholarships only applied
to Foreign Exchange students.Some claim Obama was offered
a Fulbright scholarship to attend Occidental College.
" ,Government by the people is possibloe but not
probable."
" To Criticize one's country is to do it a service ....
Criticism,in short is more than a right; it is an act
of patriotism -- a higher form of patriotism" - J. Fulbright

Forum List

Back