Democrats, Party of Immorality ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
When did Democrats become the, "Party of Immorality". I got interested in politics in the 60's when Democrats had got the country into the war in Vietnam. Drugs, flag burning, suppression of the faithful, freeloading, disrespect for the law and intolerance for American traditions seems to have started there but who knows, perhaps it started even earlier.

When did Democrats become the, "Party of Immorality". I got interested in politics in the 60's when Democrats had got the country into the war in Vietnam. Drugs, flag burning, suppression of the faithful, freeloading, disrespect for the law and intolerance for American traditions seems to have started there but who knows, perhaps it started even earlier.
I had a lot of doubt about JFK and the Camelot crowd. I don't know why. Just a feeling when looking back.

2mo59wh.jpg

Sorry, Old School .. your best hope is Hillary..:itsok:

hllary_lies_sticker.jpg

Last edited:

^Oh, so you still don't understand the protests of the Vietnam war. Ancient.

Let me guess..............

"I'm a soldier for America and when America tells me to shoot people I shoot them! Never ask questions!"

It's important for soldiers to think for themselves. Even if you have to pull a Ted Nugent and soil yourself and act crazy to avoid a war you don't believe in......Just don't be a coward years later and act like it never happened pretending to be a big shooter tough guy.

^Oh, so you still don't understand the protests of the Vietnam war. Ancient.

Let me guess..............

"I'm a soldier for America and when America tells me to shoot people I shoot them! Never ask questions!"

It's important for soldiers to think for themselves. Even if you have to pull a Ted Nugent and soil yourself and act crazy to avoid a war you don't believe in......Just don't be a coward years later and act like it never happened pretending to be a big shooter tough guy.
Seems like Ted gets you all excited....:popcorn:

Sorry, your best hope is Hillary...:itsok:

View attachment 34065

Hillary is a joke. But the Right will shoot themselves in the foot like they always do. We will see Corporations pay a weak minded idiot who isn't afraid to call the voters "Chicken Fuckers"

I would hope Republicans go conservative now that establishment Republicans and Democrats are known for consistent failure and politically pretty much the same...

Forum List

Back