Democrats really believe they are royalty

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The Insider - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

Last week's update on Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee's endlessly revolving staff door elicited a personal testimonial to The Insider from a recent defector.

Burruss says she received her first indication all was not smooth sailing when an angry Lee called her from Alabama, where she had rented a car to participate in a re-enactment of the historic civil-rights march on Selma organized by a Washington, D.C. group, Faith and Politics. When Lee and Houston office director Gerald Womack flew to Montgomery, the congresswoman discovered that a white male colleague had been personally chauffeured to the event by a Faith and Politics staffer.

Lee immediately called Burruss and chewed her out for not getting a similar arrangement. Lee wondered aloud about whether the white congressman had gotten the VIP treatment because of his race and then, Burruss says, yelled at her over the phone, "You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen."

The Insider - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

Last week's update on Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee's endlessly revolving staff door elicited a personal testimonial to The Insider from a recent defector.

Burruss says she received her first indication all was not smooth sailing when an angry Lee called her from Alabama, where she had rented a car to participate in a re-enactment of the historic civil-rights march on Selma organized by a Washington, D.C. group, Faith and Politics. When Lee and Houston office director Gerald Womack flew to Montgomery, the congresswoman discovered that a white male colleague had been personally chauffeured to the event by a Faith and Politics staffer.

Lee immediately called Burruss and chewed her out for not getting a similar arrangement. Lee wondered aloud about whether the white congressman had gotten the VIP treatment because of his race and then, Burruss says, yelled at her over the phone, "You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen."

Seriously, I don't believe this story, but if true did she mean welfare queen???? :razz: :razz:

Forum List

Back