🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Recover Their Strategy By Clamping Down on LGBT Lawsuits...For Now...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I've seen a funny trend here at USMB just since the June Constitutional revision by the USSC....which is what I thought only Congress was allowed to do by the Constitution...but whatever...

The trend seems to be a general quieting on the zeal for LGBT lawsuits trying to force Christians to their knees at the Rainbow Altar.

I wonder if it's to get more votes? Probably so. And it will work as long as they can keep these lawsuits under wraps long enough for voters to.....your eyes are getting sleepy....forget......

They'll start up with a new fever and furor if the dems take the helm though. But for now, all's quiet..

I've seen a funny trend here at USMB just since the June Constitutional revision by the USSC....which is what I thought only Congress was allowed to do by the Constitution...but whatever....

Like everything you think- of course you have decided to misinterpret the courts action.

I don't think so. Pretty sure my old party is aware of what LGBT lawsuits right now will do to election results in 2016. They will open that gun up full barrell if they succeed in convincing the public next year they are "really just mild mannered folk who aren't into forcing Christians to bend at the rainbow altar".. Once they gain the helm the gloves will come off again.

Quietly settled...don't want to spook the purple states back to red...

Out of court settlements and a more quiet-erosion of Christian 1st Amendment rights to refuse to participate in the new cult-expansion...

Attorneys for a gay couple who sued Hood, Texas County Clerk Katie Lang over her refusal to issue them a marriage license have announced that a settlement has been reached...In a written statement issued at the time, Lang said that her religious faith compels her “to personally refrain from issuing same-sex marriage licenses” but that other staffers would issue marriage licenses to gay couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's decision...Attorneys for the couple said that the lawsuit had been settled for $44,000, what the couple had spent on attorneys fees, the AP reported. Texas Gay Marriage Lawsuit Settled - On Top Magazine Gay news entertainment

Shhhhhhh ....! We'll take care of this....quietly....

(the volume on the right's ridiculous "No-compromise" stance on abortion gets turned up to 11 by contrast...)

I can hear the votes in the middle trickling back to the left as we sit here..

The GOP strategists just really have no understanding at all of the votes they're trying to rake in from the hard-won middle bloc. Just none at all. And I thought the dems were the stupid strategists. Turns out I had it all wrong. They forced the country to normalize motherless or fatherless "parents" for kids. Their loud abusive use of the courts to instill fear seemed to work to bully the Supreme Court into performing overreach to get that stunt accomplished. And now they cunningly turn down the volume on the continued march and erosion of the 1st Amendment right to refuse to participate in their cult by Christians....while that march continues unabated on the down-low...

...next target, election 2016 using hard-right abortion idiots to scare the middle back to left of center.

Democrats, I stand corrected. You are quite clever indeed. Did you have a mother and father in your life? You did? But you just don't want other kids to have that...check...

Last edited:

Out of court settlements and a more quiet-erosion of Christian 1st Amendment rights to refuse to participate in the new cult-expansion...

Attorneys for a gay couple who sued Hood, Texas County Clerk Katie Lang over her refusal to issue them a marriage license have announced that a settlement has been reached...In a written statement issued at the time, Lang said that her religious faith compels her “to personally refrain from issuing same-sex marriage licenses” but that other staffers would issue marriage licenses to gay couples in accordance with the Supreme Court's decision...Attorneys for the couple said that the lawsuit had been settled for $44,000, what the couple had spent on attorneys fees, the AP reported. Texas Gay Marriage Lawsuit Settled - On Top Magazine Gay news entertainment
Someone is taking away your first amendment right to hate? That`s the first I`ve heard of it.

No, to NOT PARTICIPATE in the gay sex cult. Not participating in a cult is not = to "hate". It's a right to refuse to participate.

When you promote fatherless or motherless marriages, why do you hate children who need both a mother and father?

No, to NOT PARTICIPATE in the gay sex cult.

What 'gay sex cult'? I mean other than the one in your feverish imagination.

There are men and women in the United States who are sexually attracted to the same gender. That is no more a 'cult' than being left handed is a cult.

Democrats, I stand corrected. You are quite clever indeed. Did you have a mother and father in your life? You did? But you just don't want other kids to have that...check...

My niece had no father in her life- she is doing fabulous.

What in insult to every single mom and dad out there.

What I want is for every child to have a caring loving parent in their lives- hopefully two caring loving parents.

You want to deny children needing adoption parents if those parents are gay- and if they get parents- you want to ensure that those parents are not married- because you don't want the children of gay parents to have married parents.

You just want to harm the children of gay parents- check.

What I want is for every child to have a caring loving parent in their lives- hopefully two caring loving parents.

You want to deny children needing adoption parents if those parents are gay- and if they get parents- you want to ensure that those parents are not married- because you don't want the children of gay parents to have married parents.

You just want to harm the children of gay parents- check. Why do you hate the children who happen to have gay parents? Or children who need adoption?

Looks like she's outnumbered...

looting-new-orleans.jpg

la-times-1992-cover-story-on-the-riots.jpg

gty_la_riots_store_looting_toilet_paper_ss_thg_120423_ssh.jpg

1408555038790.cached.jpg

7583691_G.jpg

150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-super-169.jpg

etc.,

I've seen a funny trend here at USMB just since the June Constitutional revision by the USSC....which is what I thought only Congress was allowed to do by the Constitution...but whatever...

The trend seems to be a general quieting on the zeal for LGBT lawsuits trying to force Christians to their knees at the Rainbow Altar.

I wonder if it's to get more votes? Probably so. And it will work as long as they can keep these lawsuits under wraps long enough for voters to.....your eyes are getting sleepy....forget......

They'll start up with a new fever and furor if the dems take the helm though. But for now, all's quiet..
No. It's just proof that the gay world domination plan you're so terrified of was a figment of your imagination.

looting-new-orleans.jpg

1408555038790.cached.jpg

7583691_G.jpg

etc.,

You are an idiot.
But you can't challenge my post. Looks like you're the idiot.

I can't challenge that level of idiocy designed to derail an already stupid thread.

I admit- your level of idiocy is so extreme that the clinically retarded would be regarded as Einstein next to you.

I don't think so. Pretty sure my old party is aware of what LGBT lawsuits right now will do to election results in 2016. They will open that gun up full barrell if they succeed in convincing the public next year they are "really just mild mannered folk who aren't into forcing Christians to bend at the rainbow altar".. Once they gain the helm the gloves will come off again.
It's funny that you would call them "Christians".

looting-new-orleans.jpg

1408555038790.cached.jpg

7583691_G.jpg

etc.,

You are an idiot.
But you can't challenge my post. Looks like you're the idiot.

I can't challenge that level of idiocy designed to derail an already stupid thread.

I admit- your level of idiocy is so extreme that the clinically retarded would be regarded as Einstein next to you.
All I did was to provide illustrations of a bunch of children from unstructured families, the likes of which homo marriages would contribute to. Don't blame me for your own inability to grasp the obvious.

More likely, businesses are learning that they cannot refuse public accommodation based on personal prejudices, which are not supported by either scripture or law.

"it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience."
-- Romans 13:5

More likely, businesses are learning that they cannot refuse public accommodation based on personal prejudices, which are not supported by either scripture or law.

"it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience."
-- Romans 13:5

Jude 1 and Romans 1 outline who is more authoritative between men and God on the question of abetting the spread of a homosexual culture ( in this case using the vehicle of marriage).

And..

..The 1st Amendment of freedom from imposition upon the practice of one's faith, guarantees Christians the right to passively refuse to participate in gay-behavior "weddings". Gays aren't a race of people. They are a collective of behaviors like a cult. The 9th Amendement tells us that no one law or other Amendment may squelch the rights guaranteed in another. So there's the next bugaboo for the SCOTUS to have to sort out. They will have to agree that LGBTs are behaviors that aren't static; and they can't force religion to evaporate. Or they will have to find that one cult (LGBT) based on behaviors can dictate to a religion to discard it's mellenial-old values and mortal-mandates to accomodate their neo-sanctioned/vogue perverse behaviors.

No. It's just proof that the gay world domination plan you're so terrified of was a figment of your imagination.

It's not that Gays are trying to dominate the world.

It's the simple fact that lying Gays in power will stop at nothing to get even with those they hate. If it means selling America out.......they'll do it in a heartbeat.

It's not that Gays are trying to dominate the world.

It's the simple fact that lying Gays in power will stop at nothing to get even with those they hate. If it means selling America out.......they'll do it in a heartbeat.
Good lord you're crazy...

Um......you do realize that both your cause and your effect are your imagination, right?

Forum List

Back