Democrats say being regressive is a bad thing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1647454161118.png

Understand, Progressives call everyone who opposes them as regressive because they seem to own the language thanks to our Left wing academia and media. That is the ONLY reason I use the term regressive.

Instead, the Left wing utopia they have created of black on black violence, poverty all around, and massive inflation and gas prices with drugs running rampant seems to be what they are most proud of.

Did I mention the country is at war with itself?

View attachment 616781

Understand, Progressives call everyone who opposes them as regressive because they seem to own the language thanks to our Left wing academia and media. That is the ONLY reason I use the term regressive.

Instead, the Left wing utopia they have created of black on black violence, poverty all around, and massive inflation and gas prices with drugs running rampant seems to be what they are most proud of.

Did I mention the country is at war with itself?
Don't you find it a bit confusing, trying to define either the left or the right?

I don't think the 'progressive' label ever should have been applied to the political left on account of it being a 'positive' by definition.

Also, because t invites the left to apply 'regressive' to the political right as being the opposite.

What is 'progressive' about the left that can be described as objectionable?

Just how do Americans consider progress as a negative?

Well, if people were brighter than most of them are, they would be asking themselves "what is the most primitive human social structure?", and the answer to that is "tribalism".

The next question would be to ask "what does identity politics represent in its essence?"

Guess what, folks? The answer is exactly the same.

Forum List

Back