Democrats Set Milwaukee On Fire Last Night, And Hillary Is Ahead In Polls?,This Can't Be !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :argue: :boohoo: Anyone else out there trying to decipher this? Is this pattern of burning your own main streets/downtown to the ground because a policeman had to shoot an armed culprit ever going to end?
And yet, polls say Hillary is ahead in Wisconsin? Apparently 50 to 55 per-cent of Wisconsin Residents approve of such imbecile/insane behavior of their local Democrats!!
:confused-84: :cool-45: :meow:

Well Rexx, you just keep on talking like the fool you are. And there will be even more votes for Hillary on 8Nov16.

More Democrats burn down and loot more stores and Hillary gets more votes. I just figured it out. Those were the 1% of the African-Americans that are going to vote for Trump doing that. Who wooda thunk it.

• Banned
i have never known of a time when white people set thier own town on fire because a jury didnt see things in their favor.

then again,,,all democrats crap themselves when their burger didnt come out right,, so then they call 911.
One of latest polls, Marquette has Clinton leading Trump in Wisconsin by 15 points. If I were Trump's campaign manger, I would throw in the towel. Apparently Trump's liar, liar crooked Hillary campaign isn't working. If Trump is to avoid a humiliating defeat, he's has to start acting more like a president and less like carnival barker.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton

Last edited:
Of course liberals try to skew any info to their advantage. How do I know this? Because I've caught a gazillion libs in a gazillion lies about a gazillion things, I believe this party is psychologically incapable of telling the truth; the Democrat party of violent thugs wouldn't know the truth if it was fucking them up the asshole (along with Obama's penis).

Of course liberals try to skew any info to their advantage. How do I know this? Because I've caught a gazillion libs in a gazillion lies about a gazillion things, I believe this party is psychologically incapable of telling the truth; the Democrat party of violent thugs wouldn't know the truth if it was fucking them up the asshole (along with Obama's penis).
What comes after a gadzillion? Actually, what comes before a gadzillion?

What comes after a gadzillion? Actually, what comes before a gadzillion?
An OMGzillion?

Called up but not deployed.........yet......but they are rdy to go,,,,,basicallly a gang riot under cover of BLM,,,,,,

It it amazing how democrats with the complicit assistance of the MSM can turn a loss into a win

Forum List

Back