Democrats Silent After 2000 Mules Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing devastating about it. It is a major con job and you Trump clowns are showing your stupidity.
What is the con about tracking down cell phones that visited multiple drop boxes after visiting non-profits and then catching them on video depositing multiple ballots with gloves on to avoid fingerprints?

Dinesh D'Souza fact checks the fact checkers...

Some on the Left have criticized 2000 Mules for using flawed methods.

He notes that the critics have claimed that his movie is flawed since "vote harvesting is legal." Dinesh notes that vote harvesting is legal in 26 states and vote trafficking is illegal in all 50.

He also notes that the critics claim that geo-tracking is not accurate. Dinesh obliterates their arguments, noting the difference between accuracy and precision, and he gives several specific examples to prove how accurate it is, including the FDA using it for contact tracing and courts using it to track home confinements.

The map of drop boxes they used in the film wasn't even an accurate map as demonstrated by overlaying an actual map of drop boxes on top of the map seen in 2000 Mules...

FSbLHDoXEAEe8FK.jpeg.jpg

What is the con about tracking down cell phones that visited multiple drop boxes after visiting non-profits and then catching them on video depositing multiple ballots with gloves on to avoid fingerprints?

Show these purported videos of people going from one drop box to the next...

I took a little trip this weekend - away from the liberal echo chamber of Washington, DC. The change in the political climate was massive.

I first noticed it when I stopped for gas about 1.5 hours out of the city. Everyone was commiserating over the prices, and guess what? Not a one blamed Putin. Not a one blame the pandemic. They were all furious with Biden for creating the gas shortage and talking about how much better Trump was.

Then as I neared my destination, another 1.5 hours out, there were the F Brandon signs everywhere - including on businesses! A few said “Trump 2024.” The stores were selling F Brandon shirts. (I never saw a one in DC.)

You libs who keep pretending as though the people upset we are saddled with Brandon, and are fed up with all the radical left destruction, are outliers is part of your silencing methods: act as though we are not here, or are just a few extremists, and that everyone agrees with you.

Well, news flash: they don’t. Normal, everyday Americans, working for a living and trying to put food on the table, are fed up with the gender nonsense, the fake systemic racism nonsense, the white supremacy lies - and you will hear from all of them in November.

It is going to be a BLOODBATH.

I took a little trip this weekend - away from the liberal echo chamber of Washington, DC. The change in the political climate was massive.

I first noticed it when I stopped for gas about 1.5 hours out of the city. Everyone was commiserating over the prices, and guess what? Not a one blamed Putin. Not a one blame the pandemic. They were all furious with Biden for creating the gas shortage and talking about how much better Trump was.

Then as I neared my destination, another 1.5 hours out, there were the F Brandon signs everywhere - including on businesses! A few said “Trump 2024.” The stores were selling F Brandon shirts. (I never saw a one in DC.)

You libs who keep pretending as though the people upset we are saddled with Brandon, and are fed up with all the radical left destruction, are outliers is part of your silencing methods: act as though we are not here, or are just a few extremists, and that everyone agrees with you.

Well, news flash: they don’t. Normal, everyday Americans, working for a living and trying to put food on the table, are fed up with the gender nonsense, the fake systemic racism nonsense, the white supremacy lies - and you will hear from all of them in November.

It is going to be a BLOODBATH.
It will be good.

The map of drop boxes they used in the film wasn't even an accurate map as demonstrated by overlaying an actual map of drop boxes on top of the map seen in 2000 Mules...

LOL at your cartoon map.

They showed video of the actual drop boxes! What a silly argument.

Show these purported videos of people going from one drop box to the next...

They showed a sampling. They only counted mules who visited at least 10 drop boxes and a non-profit.

At 28:50 in the video I posted of the full movie
They note that they have multiple videos of this guy.

At 31:30, they show a video of a lady they say went to dozens of drop boxes.

That said, I think you are right that it would be more convincing if they showed actual video of some of the mules visiting multiple boxes.

LOL at your cartoon map.

They showed video of the actual drop boxes! What a silly argument.

They showed a sampling. They only counted mules who visited at least 10 drop boxes and a non-profit.

They note that they have multiple videos of this guy.

At 31:30, they show a video of a lady they say went to dozens of drop boxes.

That said, I think you are right that it would be more convincing if they showed actual video of some of the mules visiting multiple boxes.

They didn't show a single person depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes.

That was their claim.

They failed.

They didn't show a single person depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes.

That was their claim.

They failed.
Don't worry, Faun. It's coming. Then I am sure you will believe it - real vieo over cartoon maps, right?

Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?
We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes. Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.
We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.
This is why the geospatial evidence is the key.
One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.

The Dems failed to set up video as required, or set up faulty video, or they lost the video, then they claim there is no proof. I think it works kind of like this...

GettyImages-1229463565.jpg

LOLOL

The guy they show at the 28:50 mark was investigated. The investigation determined he dropped off 5 ballots. One for himself and 4 others for family members. Completely legal in the state of Georgia.

Like I said, the movie failed to prove fraud.

Don't worry, Faun. It's coming. Then I am sure you will believe it - real vieo over cartoon maps, right?

Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?
We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes. Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.
We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.
This is why the geospatial evidence is the key.
One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.

The Dems failed to set up video as required, or set up faulty video, or they lost the video, then they claim there is no proof. I think it works kind of like this...

GettyImages-1229463565.jpg

LOLOLOL

"It's coming!" ... Any. Day. Now!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It needed to come -- in the movie. They made claims they couldn't corroborate with videos they claimed to have in their possession. What a monumental fail.

And why are you blaming Democrats for drop boxes not under video surveillance? Like in Georgia where Republicans were in charge of their election.

LOLOLOL

"It's coming!" ... Any. Day. Now!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It needed to come -- in the movie. They made claims they couldn't corroborate with videos they claimed to have in their possession. What a monumental fail.

And why are you blaming Democrats for drop boxes not under video surveillance? Like in Georgia where Republicans were in charge of their election.
We all need to whistle a happy tune when we get scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back